jump-by-cognixia-logo

JUMP by Cognixia

Average Rating4.82
35 Reviews
10 Courses

JUMP by Cognixia offers 6–10 week technical training bootcamp with campuses in New Jersey, Texas, North Carolina, Colorado, Illinois, Washington, and Online. The JUMP curriculum covers Salesforce, React, and ETL. JUMP bootcamp was founded by Cognixia, a digital transformation and training company, and its mission is to bridge the gap between the demand for qualified IT professionals and the supply of qualified tech workers. Students work, learn, and train with indu...

35 JUMP by Cognixia Reviews

• Charles Dunn
    Associate Trainer
    May 13, 2020

Full Stack Java

I had web development experience going into this program, but here they taught me everything I needed to take my career to the next level with a comprehensive crash course on Object Oriented Programming and the world of Java.  The team hires excellent instructors from across all fields of the industry, and has excellent job placement contacts with some of the top companies in the country.
  • Angelica
    Student

Learning for Life

The JUMP Program takes students on a Digital Transformation! This training provides a wealth of knowledge both from a technical standpoint and professional growth. Cognixia trains passionate coders and enhances their skills to the next level. Once the full time, paid training is complete, trainees interview and get placed with some of the most prestigious, reputable companies in the country, if not the world.

I highly recommend this program for anyone who is looking to learn, gr...

• Kyle
    Applicant
    Aug 15, 2019

JUMP Training Program

The JUMP Training Program is a full-time 12-week technical training. Students are given practical exposure to real-world tech scenarios, to prepare them to hit the ground running on their first day of work. Students will be working, learning, and training with industry experts who have led tech companies. The training provided significant value to me. Probably the most helpful aspect of the training was Cognixia having access to specialized experts to provide training in specific are...

Student • Jersey City

Jump Porgram

The Jump Program is a great first step into starting a career in the IT industry. They offer multiple training programs with great instructors. During the training programs you will get a lot of hands on experience with various single and group assignments. It is also a great collaborative environment to learn from.
    Full Stack Developer • Student • Jersey City

JUMP PROGRAM

The JUMP program has been a great way to improve my technical and soft skills. The learning curve for this training program is high and can be challenging at times but I know the results at the end will definitely be worth it!
    Jump program • Student • Jersey City
    Apr 23, 2020

Java Full stack developer training review

This was a great course. However it moved to fast. It is kind of hard to catch up sometime but the instructors are really nice and always willing to help.  If you want to get your foot in a door and don't mind a two year contract and relocation you should be good. We learned alot of stuff from Java to devops. Just make sure read all the information and willing to relocate. And ask questions about the contract!
    Java Full-Stack • Student • Jersey City

JUMP Program

I engaged in a knowledge-packed 10-week training to be a full-stack Java developer. My time at Cognixia was well-spent, and I enjoyed the company atmosphere. Entering the workforce is difficult as a recent graduate, but Cognixia is supplying me with experience and interview assistance, as well as a valuable peer network.
    Java Developer • Student • Jersey City
    Feb 19, 2020

JUMP Program

The JUMP Program was the best decision I have made career wise. After I graduated college, I found it very hard to find an entry level job and this discouraged me. I came across the JUMP program and I was able to learn hands on coding which really prepared me to work on a client site. Their mentorship approach was something that I really needed and I was able to grow so much technically and as a person. I'd highly recommend to anyone who is in the same position as I was!
    Full Stack Java • Dallas

My Digital Journey

The Jump Program with Collabera exceeded all of my expectations! I was truly surprised not only by the technical skills i gained, but also by the initiative of leading a digital lifestyle. This program took my skills to the next level and prepared me to start my software development career. I also gained a life-long network of professional connections that i can stay connected with for life.

Graduate • Full Stack Java • Dallas

JUMP Program

This program is a great way to get your foot in the door with many Fortune 500 companies! If you are looking to JUMP start your career, this program is the way to do it.  It is also a great way to meet some awesome people while developing your coding skills to get your dream job!

Aug 13, 2019

Outstanding Opportunity to Kick Start Your Career!

This training opportunity constantly exceeds the expections of all involved. The JUMP Program is taught by SMEs of very high caliber. Not only do they help develop technical skills but professional skills as well. Additionally, Collabera works directly with top clients all across the country.If you're looking to hit the ground running at an awesome Fortune 500 company, this is the program for you!

JUMP by Cognixia Alumni Outcomes

Recent JUMP by Cognixia News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.