jelly-academy-logo

Jelly Academy

Jelly Academy

Jelly Academy offers a 6-week, online digital marketing bootcamp. Live bootcamp sessions are hosted via Zoom. Students may also utilize 22 additional hours of instructional time provided via readings and video training. Indigenous-owned and operated, Jelly Academy also offers workshops, association mentorship training, and events both online and at their learning studio in Fort Langley, BC, Canada.

Jelly Academy has two advisory teams, agency owners and business owners, who advise and supply feedback on the curriculum and key learning objectives  to ensure learning is meeting the needs for hiring agencies and businesses. Jelly Academy students will learn social media, public relations, SEO, Google Analytics, and Google, Facebook, and Instagram ads. Students will also learn how to identify pain points in company strategy, how to identify a target audience (ideal buyer), ways to reach this target audience, and how to set SMART Marketing goals and quantify results to measure success. Students build capstone projects for hands-on experience. To ensure the academy provides globally recognized assessments and certificates Jelly Academy has partnered with BC-based Hootsuite, Facebook, Google, and semrush.

The digital marketing bootcamp is ideal for applicants with limited experience in the digital marketing field. There are no prerequisites required.

Bootcamp students receive resume and job interview preparation, connections to businesses across Canada, and help in securing a job at agencies. Launching in 2021, Jelly Academy now offers an ongoing training program for it’s alumni with new content and fresh training that is available on demand from groups like Shopify, Youtube, Google, LinkedIn, and many other leaders in the industry. Alumni can expect to see new and ongoing training throughout the year to stay current with updates, trends and tools. Digital Marketing students will receive a Jelly Academy Digital and Public Relations certificate. Bootcamp students also have the option to take exams for Hootsuite’s Social Marketing Certificate, Facebook Blueprint 310-101, and SEMrush Toolkit Certificate. Costs for these exams are included in bootcamp tuition if taken within 30 days of completing Jelly Academy.

Recent Jelly Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (6) reviews for Jelly Academy →

Recent Jelly Academy News

• Corporate Team Training

This course is set up for companies looking to improve the skills of their team in specific areas. Sessions are dedicated to your team so you get the full attention of the instructor. Learning modules are customizable based on the key areas of digital marketing you hope to help your team grow in.
    ScholarshipScholarships may be available for women and BIPOC community members. Eligible students may also qualify for funding through the B.C Employer Training Grant program funded by the Canadian government.
    Minimum Skill LevelFrom entry-level to advanced-level courses available
  • Digital Marketing

Start Date September 14, 2021
    Jelly Academy students will learn social media, public relations, SEO, Google Analytics, and Google, Facebook, and Instagram ads. Students will also learn how to identify pain points in company strategy, how to identify a target audience (ideal buyer), ways to reach this target audience, and how to set SMART Marketing goals and quantify results to measure success. Jelly Academy students will be prepared for several Google certificates, including AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, and Google Analytics.
    Minimum Skill LevelThe bootcamp is ideal for applicants with limited experience in the digital marketing field.
    September 14, 2021 - Online
  • Masterclass Series

Our Masterclass series is our ever-growing library of lessons taught by experts in the digital marketing, communications, public relations, and multimedia industries. With a subscription, you get access to the full library of videos, plus additional resources to kickstart your next learning journey.

• $500 Jelly Academy Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Jelly Academy scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Digital Marketing (Online)
  • Anthony Wingham • Owner Nuez Acres • Graduate
    I was privileged to be able to take this course from the MNBC. I was very happy with how the course was offered and all the team members. I found the things i was learning that day in class i was able to put into practice on my site that same day. Very Helpful
  • Value galore!
    - 6/29/2021
    Greg • Sales & Marketing Manager • Graduate
    I really enjoyed Jelly Academy's program and structure. It gave me a solid overview of the core pillars of digital marketing as well as opportunities for a deep dive into the specifics of each space. This course is structured in a way that you get out what you put in. I'd recommend completing the certificates offered and setting aside some dedicated time to learn and you won't be disappointed. Ask around for help and learn all you can from an industry leader like Jelly!
  • Sean Weatherly • Marketing Specialist • Graduate
    This was an absolutely fantastic course covering many major aspects of digital marketing. I left feeling empowered in my role, with a wide understanding on a variety of concepts. The instructors were charismatic, engaging, and available for any questions we had. One thing I loved is the application of real world examples into our learning, so I had items I was able to immediately begin working on back at the office. This was a great course I would recommend to anyone looking to grow their knowledge and skillset in Digital Marketing.
  • John Castaneto • Student • Graduate
    With the world becoming ever more digitized, marketing is certainly trending in the same direction. As a marketing student, I wanted to increase my knowledge and understanding of this dynamic area of the field. After taking the Jelly Academy course, I believe I've gained a deeper understanding of all aspects related to digital marketing, and I am confident in my abilities I've gained as well.
  • Rachel • Marketing Manager, Master Care Janitorial
     My time with Jelly has improved my digital marketing skills, my offline marketing efforts, and set me in the right direction for effectively managing all of the marketing tasks in our office. They taught me what I need to know to get my website found and to how best to market my business. They challenged me with tasks and always followed up to ensure I was applying my knowledge correctly. Working with Jelly is like working with friends in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. They really get to know you and your business before they go forward and they leave you with a great set of tools and contacts to call upon in the future. I would recommend Jelly to anyone who needs to learn about how to market their business in this digital world.
    I am a new business owner and a novice when it comes to digital marketing and PR, and my course with Jelly made it seem easier. I can talk now to my SEO/Marketing people in their lingo, and I am not afraid to try out marketing adds on sites like Google and Facebook. Thank you to the Jelly team for taking the mystery out of digital media marketing and SEO!

Jelly Academy Outcomes

$N/A

Of the students who enroll at Jelly Academy, 100% graduated. 41% of graduates were job-seeking and 100% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of . Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 134 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance