Recent Jaaga Reviews: Rating 5.0
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
It's a life changing experience at Jaaga. Learnt alot of things, living life to fullest.
Coding like a pro. Developing the mindset of programmer and hacker.
Riding Electric Unicycles, Hanging out with tablets and teaching kids with Cyberscout program.
It is a place where we live in the moment.
if you are in india, then Jaaga is the place where you should be if you are gonna do some crazy hacks or programming. people camp on a living building built with pallet racks.. do yoga, pranayama and meditation and huntdown coding challanges online togther.
Live in Nature. Do Yoga. Learn to Code. Code for India.
Jaaga is a place where people get their body clock back. It's not just another coding institute but a community of crazy geeks. An open organic farm, do yoga, meditate, live in a destressful environment while you enhance your programming skills. It helps you to seek within yourself and connects with like-minded people.
The study component at Jaaga is the best thing here. Students come together and solve challanges, do workshops and involve themselves in self-study from online courses.