isdi-coders-logo

ISDI Coders

Barcelona, Madrid, Online

ISDI Coders

ISDI Coders offers a 16-week, part-time Front End Web Development with JavaScript & Firebase bootcamp and an 11-week, full-time Web Development Bootcamp with JavaScript in-person at campuses in Barcelona and Madrid, Spain and online. ISDI Coders students receive professional mentorship and build job-relevant projects.

ISDI Coders helps students find jobs with professional development, interview training, negotiation training, and networking. The full-time program culminates in a Demo Day where students demonstrate what they have learned to hiring partners, friends, and family.

ISDI Coders was formerly known as Skylab Coders Academy.

Recent ISDI Coders Reviews: Rating 4.99

all (81) reviews for ISDI Coders →

Recent ISDI Coders News

• Front End Web Development with Javascript & Firebase - Online & In person-

React.js, JavaScript, HTML, Git, CSS
      LocationMadrid, Barcelona, Online
      Our program builds expertise in a curated suite of technologies and concepts, each selected for their relevance to modern software engineering paradigms and workplace utility for front-end positions: Git + HTML5 + CSS3 + SASS + BEM + Javascript + Unit Testing + ReactJS + Redux + Firebase, plus methodologies like TDD, SCRUM/KANBAN, Lean, etc. After the admission process, you will work on a remote precourse of around 100 hours with your future classmates and teachers. After this, it will take us around 160 hours to complete the course. If you work hard during the week, you will become a solid professional. Request our full curriculum at our website. Subjects: CSS, Git, HTML, SaaS, Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Redux, React.js, JavaScript
      Deposit15% after the technical interview
      Caixa d'Enginyers - 4,000€ - 0% interest rate
    • Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Barcelona

CSS, Express.js, Front End, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, Node.js, React.js, User Experience Design
      LocationBarcelona
      Our program builds expertise in a curated suite of technologies and concepts, each selected for their workplace utility and relevance to modern software engineering paradigms: HTML5 + Bootstrap + CSS3 + SASS + Javascript + reactJS + NodeJS + MongoDB, plus methodologies like TDD, SCRUM/KANBAN, Lean, etc. It will take us between 360 and 450 hours to complete. If you work hard, you will become a solid professional. Request our full curriculum at our website.
      Deposit15% deposit after the Technical Interview.
      Caixa d'Enginyers: 4.000€ - 0% interest rate
      Prep WorkWe provide a pre-work set of exercices to prepare the technical interview.
    • Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript - Madrid

User Experience Design, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, Front End, Express.js, CSS, HTML
      LocationMadrid
      Deposit15% after the technical interview
      Caixa d'Enginyers - 4,000€ 0% interest rate
    • Albert Fuente  User Photo
      Albert Fuente • Web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Wether you want to change your career or increase your skills by knowing the good practises to become the web developer that the market requires this is the perfect bootcamp to attend.

The methodology and teachers are really good and not only they provide with great installations but they give you the freedom to stay and code as much as you need at their site.
      This is really important because if you go all together with the group of students you will be able to learn fast as well as create many new friendships.

I am really happy of this life experience, Diana and David will help you with any doubts you have and you will become a part of a community of developers who are proud to have been students at Skylab.

• Miguel Angel Zapatero  User Photo
      Miguel Angel Zapatero • Software Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      It was an eleven(11) weeks of hard work and my teammates and I realized that we don't only learn to program, also we learn to laugh, cry and never give up to become a great team "together". With effort, dedication and with the help of the great profesional (and human) Skylab team, I can asure that everything is possible!

Now, after three(3) months (including August) of ending the Bootcamp, I start my new profesional career as a Software Developer. Thanks a lot for everething Skylab!
    • Marc Uson  User Photo
      Marc Uson • full-stack web developer / IOT developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Yo tenia un buen trabajo de ingeniero electronico, un trabajo estable y seguro. Pero decidí hacer un giro profesional a algo que me motivara más y empecé a buscar formaciones de web development. buscando di con el formato de bootcamp y me pareció muy interesante. mirando los distintos bootcamps de Barcelona, me decidí por Skylab. no solo por su contenido de gran calidad, sinó también por el trato personal que recibí desde la primera llamada.
      A dia de hoy, habiendo terminado el curso, puedo decir que a sido una de las mejores decisiones de mi vida. Tanto por lo aprendido a nivel de web development, como por haber entrado a formar parte de una grandissima familia como es la comunidad de exalumnos de Skylab.
      No solo aprendí las tecnologias de web development más actuales, también aprendí a realizar un codigo limpio, ordenado y sólido, trabajando desde el principio con metodologias agiles y con control de versiones.
      Además, una vez terminado el curso, recibes asesoramiento para encontrar el trabajo que se ajuste a lo que tu quieres y te ofrecen una ayuda valiosísima para tanto para contactar con empresas como para afrontar las primeras entrevistas.
      Como añadido, una vez entras en Skylab, pasas a formar parte de la familia de Skylab, una familia llena de gente con muchissimo talento siempre dispuesta aecharte una mano cuando lo necesites.

En mi caso particular, encontré trabajo en el sector del Internet Of Things, un sector en el cual llevaba mucho tiempo interesado en entrar como ingeniero electrónico y que, mi paso por skylab me dio abrió un muy buen camino para empezar en ello. Además, des casi el primer dia que salí de la escuela, recibí ofertas de trabajo de distintas empresas del sector gracias al gran trabajo que hacen des de la escuela para promocionarte dentro del sector.

Skylab rules!

• Edgar Frías  User Photo
      Edgar Frías • Frontend Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

After some years working on CSS3 and HTML5 I join Skylab Coders Academy willing to improve my career and gain knowledge. After 3 months I can say even though I'm pretty far from being a "Developer" with all its letters, I'm in the right way to become a good professional. Skylab helped me to enter into the development world with a good comprehension of the fundamentals and been prepared for what to come. The right choice without any doubt.

A good advice for whose wanted to study in Skylab is just work hard, try to seize the time there and don't get anxious if some of the concepts are hard, with time and dedication you will get there, simply never give up.

• Àlex Barba  User Photo
      Àlex Barba • Javascript Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Until the 7th of January 2019, I had been working in the Hospitality Industry (12 years). I decided to quit my last job as a General Manager as it was not full-filling me anymore. Once I started looking for a new job, I realised that I had no willingness to work in that industry anymore. I ended up googling what I had to do to become a web developer and that is how I heard for the first time of the Web Development Bootcamps and Skylab. I sent them a message and Diana called me immediately. After that wonderful and encouraging conversation, I met Diana and David. Once I stepped in Skylab I knew this would be the place. After a long-conversation with both of them and a skills-test (I had not previous knowledge and I had to learn and practice online to pass it) they told me that If I wanted, I was in. And that is how my 11-week path through this Bootcamp began...
      It's mind-blowing what you are able to to learn and achieve in these weeks. Even more importantly, the family that you build through the hard-work and hours invested everyday. There is where your realise that on your own, you cannot achieve even half of it.
      I am supper happy, and I could not recommend it more. If you want to become a great developer, learn by practicing and with real work methodologies, do not think it twice and go for Skylab.

• Carles Vila  User Photo
      Carles Vila • Full Stack Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Antes de empezar el curso te encuentras que has de realizar el pre-curso, una forma de conocer a tus compañeros, poner-te a tono y para muchos de mis compañeros, la primera toma de contacto con la programación, javascript, html y CSS, ahí ya empiezas a ver que no es un curso fácil dónde con acudir a clase tendrás suficiente y que te va exigir que le dediques algún ratito en casa.

Luego empieza el curso 11 semanas intensas dónde cada día se abren nuevas vías de conocimiento y tu cerebro empieza a tener que absorber conocimientos a ritmo de fibra de última generación, ahí ves también como nos enfrentamos todos a los retos, compañeros que parece que no llegan y acabas de formar una familia dónde nadie se queda atrás y dónde se pone a todo el mundo al límite.

Casi sin que te des cuenta han pasado 11 semanas, a parte de las horas “oficiales” del curso te das cuenta que has dedicado todas las horas libres que tenias a aprender y crecer y estas ante tus compañeros y la comunidad skylaber presentando un proyecto que antes de empezar dudo que te planteases que podías hacer a la vez que ves a todos y cada uno de tus compañeros con su proyecto y con su cara de no me creo que yo haya hecho esto.

A partir de aquí te encuentras que cada semana se publican ofertas de trabajo en el slack del centro y entras a una rueda de entrevistas y pruebas técnicas que te llevan a un nuevo trabajo y a una nueva vida dónde eres desarrollador y estás dentro de una comunidad increíble llamada skylabers.

Por tanto, ¿Quieres cambiar de vida? ¿Quieres ser desarrollador? ¿Vale este cambio unos meses a tope? Si la respuesta es que si, este es tu curso, si no te va el ponerte al límite mejor que no te apuntes.

• Andrea  User Photo
      Andrea • Front End Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I was working in the world of tech and financial support for years but since I started to get older I knew it was necessary a change before it was too late.

I had always been intrigued by the world of programming and suddenly I realised the time to learn how to write and read an universal language had come and I choose Javascript.

I was checking for all the bootcamp in the area but since I was a full time worker I needed something that could fits my shifts and I found it...and actually I had been really lucky.
      Skylab Coders Academy changed my life totally. Being surrounded by professionals like the ones I knew at Skylab has been an enlightening experience.

I had hard months preparing the pre-course and harder times doing the part-time course that came later but, really, it was the right choice.
      The strict selection they do with students had generated an incredible and pro-active team, my mates and I felt like we were a real squad.

I cannot be thankful enough to Skylab Coders and if you are looking for a programming course, do not hesitate to choose them
      Skylab Coders is a part of me.
      Skylab, a big family.

• Oriol Escolar  User Photo
      Oriol Escolar • Frontend Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub

Entré a Skylab para expandir conocimientos de programación y mejorar como developer, y vaya si lo he hecho. Desde el primer día en Skylab se aprende muchísimo, son once semanas muy duras, en las que hay que trabajar muy duro y muchas horas para sacarle el máximo jugo que el bootcamp ofrece. Pese a ser las once semanas en las que más he trabajado nunca, las volvería a hacer sin dudarlo, principalmente porque se aprende muchísimo, siempre cuentas con el apoyo de los profesores y, sobre todo, de los compañeros. Se respira un ambiente muy familiar y agradable, donde todo el mundo tiene intereses parecidos a los tuyos. Por eso le recomiendo a todo el mundo que se lo este planteando que se apunte a SkylabPor ultimo decir que catorce dias después de terminar el bootcamp he encontrado un trabajo con el que estoy muy contento e ilusionado. Estaré eternamente agradecido a Skylab Coders.

• Alex Gómez Borrego  User Photo
      Alex Gómez Borrego • Full Stack Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      Best Coding Bootcamp Skylab Coders Academy 70 Reviews READ REVIEWS NOT SURE WHERE TO APPLY? GET MATCHED Skylab Coders Academy logo About Skylab Coders Academy Visit Website Price: $$$$ Location: Barcelona Programs Available: Coding Bootcamps and Full-Stack Web Development We deliver intensive web development training programmes with Javascript. You will learn the skills required to kick-start your career in web and application development. Programmes are extremely practical, hands-on, delivered by industry experts with more than 10 years in large online businesses. You will learn through a series of immersive projects and real-world applications, supported expert talks, mentors, webinars and workshops. We believe student's salaries are a great measure of a program's quality and market fit. 96% of our students work as software developers after finishing the course. Their average first salary is 22.400€ and, after two years, their average salary is 34.000... Read more COURSES (SHOW) Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript (11 weeks ) Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript (11 weeks ) DESCRIPTION Our program builds expertise in a curated suite of technologies and concepts, each selected for their workplace utility and relevance to modern software engineering paradigms: HTML5 + Bootstrap + ... Read more SUBJECTS Data Structures, Git, HTML, Javascript, jQuery, MongoDB, Web Services, AJAX, React.js, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Express.js, Test-driven development (TDD), MVC LOCATION Barcelona COST $5,300.00 START DATE Rolling Dates LENGTH 11 weeks CLASS SIZE 15 students COMMITMENT 60 hours in class/wk http://www.skylabcoders.com/ APPLY NEWS (SHOW) REVIEWS Alex Gómez Borrego Alex Gómez Borrego Full Stack Developer at Alfred Smart Systems Web Development Bootcamp with Javascript (11 weeks ) 09/2018 5 stars Helpful? 0 OVERALL CURRICULUM JOB SUPPORT "No se puede pedir más" Tras tener un primer contacto con el mundo de la programación con un curso online de Python decidí que quería seguir este rumbo en mi carrera profesional. Tras ahorrar el dinero necesario e investigar qué bootcamp se adaptaba más a mi decidí apostar por Skylab, y ha sido una de las mejores decisiones de mi vida. Tres meses en que cada día llegas a casa sabiendo el doble que el anterior, sufriendo pero con satisfacción. Dificilmente podría encontrar una combinación de calidad de enseñanza, buen rollo en la clase y buen trato por parte del staff. Tras el curso he buscado trabajo durante una semana, en la cual he asistido a tres entrevistas y mañana empiezo a trabajar en muy buenas condiciones. Muchas gracias por todo Skylab, me habéis cambiado la vida.
    • Alexandra Spalato  User Photo
      Alexandra Spalato • React front den developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I was a self a taught and successful wordpress developer since 6 years, when I felt the need to go deeper in code, to be able to build anything in code and understand it deeply.

So I found skylab, and David with his deep empathy and humanity convinced me very quickly that it was the right one among others.
      I don't know if I realised how much I learned during these small 11 weeks, but I for sure realised it after! I also saw some people that have never coded before doing amazing things.
      How much you can learn in 11 weeks is amazing.

Well after finishing I realised that I was needing to work in  a company to grow my skills, as I was more in search of experience than employment(my actual business stills rolling), I was very picky on my research, so I only applied to one offer which was checking all the boxes for me, from salary to product, flexibility etc...And I'm beginning there monday as front end react developer!

For me it took 4 months because I was not really searching in the beginning, but most of my colleagues found work in less than a month!

So, once, 6 years ago the web changed my life, and today skylab has brought me to the next level I was looking for.
      But If you have never coded, and want that, don't be afraid, it will blow your mind, and 4 months after you will be a web developer working in a company and beginning an exciting carrer

• Asier  User Photo
      Asier • Frontend Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Mi experiencia ha sido de 10. O mejor dicho, sigue siendo, porque aunque acabes el bootcamp, esto no significa que acabes la relación con Skylab. Esto es una de las cosas que más me ha gustado, la gran comunidad que se ha creado entre alumnos, ex-alumnos, profesores y otros grandes profesionales que trabajan en esta escuela.

En lo referente al curso, puedo decir que es duro, tal y como prometen que va a ser, pero también quiero aclarar, que si afrontas los tres meses con una mentalidad positiva, te apoyas en los compañeros y profesores, la recompensa que obtienes cuando la acabas está por encima del precio que has pagado por la matrícula.

En mi caso particular, nunca había programado, no vengo este sector ni tengo estudios superiores, pero tras acabar el bootcamp soy capaz de hacer aplicaciones y usar tecnologías que hace unos meses ni sabía que existían.

Y no solo eso. Una de las razones principales por las que elegí Skylab es por las estadísticas que acumulaban en cuanto a porcentaje de ex-alumnos trabajando en el sector. En mi caso se ha cumplido con creces. En solamente 3 semanas desde que finalicé, he encontrado trabajo como desarrollador Frontend. Y lo que más me sorprendió no es haber encontrado este trabajo, si no todas las distintas opciones y ofertas que he manejado y haber sido capaz de superar todas las pruebas técnicas que he realizado (unas 4 de distintas empresas).

Únicamente me queda agradecer a todos y cada uno de los grandes profesionales que forman el equipo de Skylab y felicitar a David por lo que ha conseguido, algo que va más allá de un simple curso o una simple academia.

• Alex gonzalez  User Photo
      Alex gonzalez • Graduate Verified via GitHub

My background as a developer was 0, but in 11 weeks Skylab teach me every new tech that I will need to begin and get into the industry.

I just needed two weeks to get a job as a Front End developer.
      That’s enough to show what they do.

ISDI Coders Outcomes

Of the students who enroll at ISDI Coders, 95% graduated. 100% of graduates were job-seeking and 95% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $25,000. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 19 graduates included in this report:

Full Time, In-Field Employee
    Short-term contract, part-time position, freelance