In order to apply, prospective students must fill out a short online form, and participate in an interview with a student advisor to assess readiness for the coding bootcamp.
Students will get guidance on how to plan their career, navigate the industry, and grow their brand according to a plan. Career search help comes in the form of fostering relationships with recruiters and local tech companies, and Inventive Academy does their best to simulate a real work environment throughout the course. They work with students based on their needs to land that first job in the technology sector.
Inventive is a full service consulting and training company specializing in custom application development, software and team auditing, legacy and cloud migrations, IT strategy, web and mobile development, continuous integration/continuous delivery, and offers corporate training and a full stack development bootcamp, Inventive Academy.
- Start Date
- January 28, 2019
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
More Start DatesJanuary 28, 2019 - AustinApply by January 21, 2019
$500 Inventive Academy Scholarship
- Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Full Stack Immersive (Austin)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.