integrify-academy-logo

Integrify Academy

Integrify Academy

Integrify Academy offers 22-week, online Full Stack and Data Science & Machine Learning bootcamps. Remote bootcamp training takes place every weekday from 9:00 to 17:00 CEST. Integrify Academy focuses on providing both the technical and soft skills needed for entry-level technical positions, and has a Nordic approach to education with an emphasis on learning by doing, practical assignments and guided real-life project work. Integrify Academy students will work on guided projects in agile teams, and the comprehensive curriculum matches the requirements of today’s employers. Integrify Academy’s mission is to inspire a community of developers and data scientists looking to launch their careers.

Full Stack bootcamp students will learn front end development, back end development, DevOps, cloud services, and software architecture. The majority of the graduates of the Full Stack Program end up working as web developers, full stack developers and software engineers.

Data Science & Machine Learning bootcamp students will learn programming, data analysis, data visualization, databases, web scraping, cloud computing, machine learning, and deep learning. Graduates of the data science and machine learning program are working as data analysts, data engineers, and machine learning engineers.

Integrify Academy bootcamps are open to all students. Basic understanding of technical concepts is required. Potential applicants should first submit the online application form which will be followed by a personal discussion and a technical discussion. Integrify Academy bootcamp students should have good communication skills and be fluent in English.

Integrify Academy bootcamp students will receive career assistance, including interview coaching, notification of job opportunities, and access to a global network of developers and data experts.

Integrify Academy covers the upfront cost of bootcamp tuition. Once graduates land a job earning at least 2,800€ per month, they begin paying back tuition in installments of 12% of their salary until they reach the 11,900€ limit or 60 months have passed since graduation, whichever comes first. Graduates are not required to make payments any month when they do not earn at least 2,800€, regardless of the reason.

Recent Integrify Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (18) reviews for Integrify Academy →

Recent Integrify Academy News

• Data Science & Machine Learning Program

Start Date February 21, 2022
    Integrify Academy Data Science and Machine Learning Program gives you the technical and soft skills you need in order to launch your career in data science. Only in 5 months, you’ll learn everything needed in an entry-level data science role from cleaning, analyzing, and visualizing data to building machine learning models and deploying the models using cloud computing. The program covers progressive technologies and frameworks like Python, Numpy, Pandas, Keras, and Tensorflow. The program includes live lectures, mentoring, practical assignments, code review, guided project work, peer learning, and job search support.
    Tuition PlansIntegrify Academy offers deferred tuition meaning Integrify Academy covers the cost of your education upfront and you'll pay back the tuition in small installments only if you get a high-paying job after the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeYou can leave the program without any cost during the first two weeks.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills (e.g. C, Python, R, Julia), a basic understanding of algorithms, and how data structures work as well as math skills will help you to succeed in the program.
    February 21, 2022 - Online
  • Full Stack Program

DevOps, Front End, JavaScript, Node.js, React.js, Agile, C#, CSS, Django, GitHub, SQL
    Start Date January 10, 2022
    Integrify Academy Full Stack Program gives you the technical and soft skills you need in order to kickstart your career as a software developer. During the program, you’ll learn front-end development, back-end development, DevOps, cloud services, and software architecture. The comprehensive 5-month program is designed by industry veterans to match the demand in the job market and focuses on modern technologies such as JavaScript, React.js, TypeScript, Node.js & AWS to name a few. It includes live lectures, mentoring, practical assignments, code review, guided project work, peer learning, and job search support. After the Full Stack Program, you’ll know how to build websites and web applications, work in a technical team and contribute to product development.
    Minimum Skill LevelA basic understanding of web development concepts like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and React will help you to succeed.
    January 10, 2022 - Online
  • Adrien  User Photo
    Adrien • Web developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joining Integrify gave me the opportunity to change career and new life perspectives. Coming from a business background, I only had a more than limited knowledge of programming.
    Thanks to Integrify I was able to quickly learn and develop my skills which helps me being a successful developer in my current job.

Integrify's community of students and alumni is something you feel when you are part of the program. Being able to learn with peers and share knowledge is something I valued most while being there.

The teaching gets better and better all the time and updates to latest trends and technologies.

Integrify really was the place where I could kick off my second career as a web developer!
  • Eliseo Quintanilla  User Photo
    Eliseo Quintanilla • Full Stack Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I joined Integrify one year after I finished my first Full Stack bootcamp, and it was a huge step in my job searching career. I recommend it to people who already have some coding knowledge that they want to level up. The curriculum is very complete and up-to-date, and you will learn a lot of best parctices regarding clean code, project structure and problem solving.

It is a big plus that they cover DevOps, and you can even get an AWS certification, for which you will also learn IT realted topics that are not normally covered by bootcamps, like Linux, networking, and security.

I didn't rate the Job asistence beacuse I landed a job before finishing the program.

Highly recommended!
  • Laura  User Photo
    Laura • Junior Front End Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joined Integrify Academy to fill my self-learning gaps in frontend development and continue learning backend technologies to be a proficient in fullstack. The whole program is divided into modules after each student is able to apply gain knowledge by doing a real case project. Beside all that mentioned before, had opportunity to learn DevOps and even to become a certified AWS cloud practitioner! Huge thanks to teachers and administration for all the support and help at any moment we needed either in learning process or preparing CV and cover letter for the job market! Highly recommend Integrify Academy :)
  • Artur  User Photo
    Artur • Web Developer • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Before I came to Integrify, I only knew the basics of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. During Intefrify's programs, I had to learn many nice technologies, took part in the development of real projects for Integrify's customers, where I got experience and real practice, I got certificates, built my own portfolio, and a few projects. For those who are thinking to take part in the learning process, be ready to spend a lot of time fully dive into the intensive learning process, to get skills and experience.
  • HyeSoo • Frontend developer • Graduate
    Without Integrify, I wouldn’t meet inspiring mentors and friends and gained lots of confidence. Around the time when I joined the Integrify program, I have found interest in web development but was unsure which direction to learn or how to learn it effectively.

In each sprint, the program walked us through the core concepts of full-stack development. The assignments and discussions helped me re-think why I take this approach to solve the problem and how to improve my solution around topics.

I remember the exciting moment that I can build small applications after learning essential concepts and small steps of practices. After several months of active learning, we participated in creating a real-life web application as a team, which we could deliver to a client.

The program guided us to prepare ourselves for the job market, such as mock interviews, demo presentations, and CV workshops. With several months of active learning in Integrify and job supports, I had a lucky opportunity.

When confronting challenging or complex problems, I try to remember one lesson I learned in the Integrify program. It is about logic and pattern.

Thanks a lot for the precious times and opportunities to Integrify, all teachers and friends :)
  • Fullstack course
    - 7/2/2021
    Amene Sahebhonar • Frontend developer • Graduate
    When I started my journey at Integrify I had not much experiences, I just worked with Frontend stuff, some libraries and languages not all of them, but In this course I learned lots of things about concepts, structure, clean code, many libraries, backend concepts, testing, automation and lots of other things. I did this path with experienced developers, assistants and very good teammates, they were always ready to answer all of my questions. We were like a family for whole 6 months and for me it was more than just a course, we lived together during those months and learned lots of things. And the most important thing is that I found a job and started it immediately after finishing the course.
    Now I'm super happy to had this chance to be a member of Integrify family.
  • Recommended !!!
    - 7/1/2021
    Daniel • Graduate
    I learn a lot of things here. Nice and experienced tutor.
    The big plus is that they support job seeking.
    Feel free to join, they wont let you down
  • Full Stack Program
    - 6/22/2021
    Muhammad Husham Yousaf • Software Engineer • Graduate
    I joined Integrify to get a "Job" and I got it even before graduating from Integrify. I polished my technical as well as soft skills with the help of Integrify Teachers/Staff members in a very friendly environment. If you meet their expectation (working hard on assignments/projects/presentations) while studying then they surely you will achieve your goals and will not regret.
  • Great experience
    - 6/21/2021
    Julia • Web Developer • Graduate
    I came to Integrify a complete beginner with just some basic knowledge about HTML and CSS, and left a Junior Developer with a solid portfolio of skills and a job at an exciting start up. Integrify, or any coding bootcamp for that matter, will not magically turn you into an accomplished IT professional overnight, but if you are willing to put in the time and effort, you are bound to succeed.
  • Bojan Mitic • Software Engineer • Graduate
    I graduated Integrify's Full Stack programme in 2018.

Integrify happened to me at the right time. My interest for programming and web development started back in 2016. I was learning trough various online courses for around 2 years before I enrolled Integrify. That might sounds like a lot of time, but if you have 2 jobs it is not, that would be couple of months focusing only on that. So I would say, you need some knowledge about the topics, but on the basic level.

I didn't want to enrol University because it takes four to five years, teaches you many stuff that you don't really need, also with very fast development of the whole IT sector, Universities programmes became deprecated.

Integrify's programme and teaching methods are up to date, and student's get the whole package, space to learn, support from teachers and peers and also one of the most important thing for juniors, help around CV, Linkedin profile and job searching.

I would make one thing clear, Integrify is not going to magically turn you to a programmer who earns hundreds of thousands of euros per year over night, but if you invest a lot of energy, time and if you have passion(probably the most important thing in becoming programmer), Integrify is one of the best options to find you a place as a Junior in some IT company.

Learning by yourself with help of YouTube, Udemy or some other platform is great, but if you want to be professional programmer you have to learn to work as a part of the team with other developers, designers, team leads..., that part Integrify got covered for students by organising common projects where 20 or more people collaborate and develop some application.

Here is my Linkedin profile for anyone who have even more questions about my experience with Integrify can send me a message, I would be happy to help: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bojan-mitic-522a7913a/
  • Steve Phuc • Software Developer • Graduate
    Integrify provides a great program and environment to learn about software development. Students also had the chance to participate in different hackathons and tech events to practice our skills and expand our network.
  • Minttu Jauhiainen • Full stack developer • Graduate
     The course was outperformed and amazing! I gained a lot of experiences through the course from peers, instructors, and real-life projects. Integrify helps me to focus on what are essential technologies to learn to reach my goal as a full-stack developer in such a short period of time. After graduating from the course, my CV is very strong and a lot of spectacular opportunities come to me thanks to the up-to-date technologies that Integrify trained from the course.

I feel very appreciated and happy that I made the right decision when being a trainee in a full stack developer program of Integrify. I also have a chance to expand my network thanks to the help of the Business Development team that connects us to the job, and interviews!