integrify-academy-logo

Integrify Academy

Integrify Academy

Integrify Academy offers 22-week, online Full Stack and Data Science & Machine Learning bootcamps. Remote bootcamp training takes place every weekday from 9:00 to 17:00 CEST. Integrify Academy focuses on providing both the technical and soft skills needed for entry-level technical positions, and has a Nordic approach to education with an emphasis on learning by doing, practical assignments and guided real-life project work. Integrify Academy students will work on guided projects in agile teams, and the comprehensive curriculum matches the requirements of today’s employers. Integrify Academy’s mission is to inspire a community of developers and data scientists looking to launch their careers.

Full Stack bootcamp students will learn front end development, back end development, DevOps, cloud services, and software architecture. The majority of the graduates of the Full Stack Program end up working as web developers, full stack developers and software engineers.

Data Science & Machine Learning bootcamp students will learn programming, data analysis, data visualization, databases, web scraping, cloud computing, machine learning, and deep learning. Graduates of the data science and machine learning program are working as data analysts, data engineers, and machine learning engineers.

Integrify Academy bootcamps are open to all students. Basic understanding of technical concepts is required. Potential applicants should first submit the online application form which will be followed by a personal discussion and a technical discussion. Integrify Academy bootcamp students should have good communication skills and be fluent in English.

Integrify Academy bootcamp students will receive career assistance, including interview coaching, notification of job opportunities, and access to a global network of developers and data experts.

Integrify Academy covers the upfront cost of bootcamp tuition. Once graduates land a job earning at least 2,500€ per month, they begin paying back tuition in installments of 12% of their salary until they reach the 8,900€ limit or 60 months have passed since graduation, whichever comes first. Graduates are not required to make payments any month when they do not earn at least 2,500€, regardless of the reason.

Recent Integrify Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (7) reviews for Integrify Academy →

Recent Integrify Academy News

• Data Science & Machine Learning Program

Start Date September 13, 2021
    Integrify Academy Data Science and Machine Learning Program gives you the technical and soft skills you need in order to launch your career in data science. Only in 5 months, you’ll learn everything needed in an entry-level data science role from cleaning, analyzing, and visualizing data to building machine learning models and deploying the models using cloud computing. The program covers progressive technologies and frameworks like Python, Numpy, Pandas, Keras, and Tensorflow. The program includes live lectures, mentoring, practical assignments, code review, guided project work, peer learning, and job search support.
    Tuition PlansIntegrify Academy offers deferred tuition meaning Integrify Academy covers the cost of your education upfront and you'll pay back the tuition in small installments only if you get a high-paying job after the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeYou can leave the program without any cost during the first two weeks.
    Minimum Skill LevelBasic programming skills (e.g. C, Python, R, Julia), a basic understanding of algorithms, and how data structures work as well as math skills will help you to succeed in the program.
    September 13, 2021 - Online
  • Full Stack Program

C#, JavaScript, Django, CSS, DevOps, React.js, Node.js, Front End, Agile, SQL, GitHub
    Start Date August 16, 2021
    Integrify Academy Full Stack Program gives you the technical and soft skills you need in order to kickstart your career as a software developer. During the program, you’ll learn front-end development, back-end development, DevOps, cloud services, and software architecture. The comprehensive 5-month program is designed by industry veterans to match the demand in the job market and focuses on modern technologies such as JavaScript, React.js, TypeScript, Node.js & AWS to name a few. It includes live lectures, mentoring, practical assignments, code review, guided project work, peer learning, and job search support. After the Full Stack Program, you’ll know how to build websites and web applications, work in a technical team and contribute to product development.
    Minimum Skill LevelA basic understanding of web development concepts like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and React will help you to succeed.
    August 16, 2021 - Online
  • Minttu Jauhiainen • Full stack developer • Graduate
     The course was outperformed and amazing! I gained a lot of experiences through the course from peers, instructors, and real-life projects. Integrify helps me to focus on what are essential technologies to learn to reach my goal as a full-stack developer in such a short period of time. After graduating from the course, my CV is very strong and a lot of spectacular opportunities come to me thanks to the up-to-date technologies that Integrify trained from the course.

I feel very appreciated and happy that I made the right decision when being a trainee in a full stack developer program of Integrify. I also have a chance to expand my network thanks to the help of the Business Development team that connects us to the job, and interviews!
  • Minh Nguyen • Full stack developer • Graduate
    Integrify provided professional training and work experiences with the real-life projects after the learning part. Here I have learned a lot of precious things that I could never find anywhere thanks to the experienced instructor. I learned a lot from the code writing best practices, the professional workflows when you work in a team and the attitude of being a developer is very important in this career. These things can only acquire through many years of work experience but with a short period of training, I have already learned almost all of them which gain more confidence in myself as a full-stack developer. The curriculum covers high trending technologies that are really closed to the job market.
  • Katherine • Web Developer • Graduate
    I joined the Full Stack Program in August 2020. Before Integrify I had studied Financial Analysis & Business. I took some courses in Codeacademy and realized that coding is my passion and something that I want to do for a living. I decided to join Integrify because I knew a person who had studied there and got hired right after graduation.

In my opinion the program was really good. I learned many different technologies which helped me to decide that I want to focus in frontend development. I was first worried about the 100% online learning, but the learning was really interactive and I got to know my fellow students and form some great friendships. The teachers were great, friendly and knew what they were talking about. I also want to mention rest of the team at Integrify, you can feel that they are doing a lot to help us land our first job.

I'm happy to have started in my first web developer job few months ago. It would not have been possible without Integrify. The help I got to create my CV and LinkedIn, the connections they provided and the fact that I actually got 1:1 training to prepare for the job interviews was super valuable. Thanks Integrify Academy!
  • Software Developer
    - 5/18/2021
    Habib Rahman • Software Developer • Graduate
    Integrify helped me launch a new career that I love. Previously, I had very little software engineering experience (2 university courses & some online introductory courses), and the Full Stack instructors really helped me to quickly learn so much in such a condensed amount of time.

Even though I ended up getting a job by applying actively myself (Integrify team also provided some opportunities), I still think I benefited enormously from the mock-up interviews, CV workshops, and other sessions (thanks Alex!).

Overall, even though I was a bit sceptical in the application phase, Integrify has improved my quality of life in so many ways and put me on the road to reaching my goal.
  • IT student
    - 5/22/2021
    Not only Integrify curriculum equips you with the latest and most relevant technology, you will also get hands on experience building projects and get familiar to common practices that are used in companies, from planning, building, managing and reviewing different projects.
  • Full stack program
    - 5/21/2021
    Anonymous • Full stack developer • Graduate
    The course curriculum is very close to the web development job market and the experienced instructors have shared a lot of best practices code tips for me.
    what I liked about Integrify Academy is the Intensive and good curriculum in addition to hands-on experiences.
    the curriculum is modern and well structured between theory and projects, and at the end of the program there is possibility to take part in consulting / client projects!