Applicants must submit an online form where they will receive additional questions about expectations and technical skills, and then an on-site or online interview will be conducted. With the help of instructors and mentors, students at Impact Byte can utilize practical skills and better understand coding culture to be able to collaborate efficiently through product-based learning. Students will learn in a coworking environment at Impact Hub Jakarta, a cozy and energetic working and learning environment.
Impact Byte believes that the combination of real rewarding education, digital product, and social empowerment can create a meaningful impact on their students’ lives.
Recent Impact Byte News
- Contingency Fee
- Discussed in refund policy
- 10% of selected payment plan or tuition fee
- We partnered with DANAdidik.com for who need an interest-free student loan
- Payment Plan
- Full payment and discounted payment
- Refund policy is available
- Will be available soon
- Minimum Skill Level
- Anyone who'd like to learn professionally. Non-technology background or beginners on programming
- Placement Test
- Prep Work
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Impact Byte
Need a rundown of everything that happened in the coding bootcamp industry this September? You’re in luck! We’ve collected all the most important news in this blog post and podcast. This month, we kept up with the status of the bootcamp industry, learned about how bootcamps are thriving in smaller markets, and explored different ways to pay for bootcamp. Plus, we added 7 new schools from around the world to the Course Report school directory! Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast.Continue Reading →
Why do journalists and industry leaders think that two coding bootcamps are closing? And despite these “shutdowns,” why do companies like IBM still want to hire coding bootcamp graduates? We’re covering all of the industry news from August. Plus, a $3 billion GI Bill that covers coding bootcamps for veterans, why Google and Amazon are partnering with bootcamps, and diversity initiatives. Listen to our podcast or read the full August 2017 News Roundup below.Continue Reading →