ikuw is a 12-week coding bootcamp in Missoula and Helena, Montana, which also offers 12 months of mentoring and coaching after graduation. The program teaches core technical skills, agile planning, engineering skills and real-life case study projects which combine hard skills (programming, databases and testing) with soft skills (communication, collaboration, emotional intelligence). Students will also gain industry-recognized certifications in software development, databases, HTML5 app development, and agile.
The program can be taken in-person in Helena or Missoula, with the option of attending remotely for certain weeks of the program.
This 12-week coding bootcamp covers web and software development, databases, HTML 5, agile, Android app development, and project development. It runs from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday in Missoula or Helena. Optional to take program remotely for certain weeks of program.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.