Ikigai Dojo Instructors are industry professionals, guiding students in the latest in-demand technologies, theory, fundamentals, and practical hands-on learning challenges. During the course, students can build their personal brand, learn international communication skills, and attend tech meetups and events. Students are also required to participate in a one-month internship, remotely or in person, choosing from a wide range of tech companies in the Ikigai Dojo network.
To apply, applicants must have minimum English skills of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, but no prior coding knowledge is required. Classes are taught in English.
Recent Ikigai Dojo Reviews: Rating 4.0
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
Ikigai Dojo Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
This past 5 months has been the most productive I've been. I learned many things from this bootcamp and it has been fun. This bootcamp allows me to transition to my target career role also it gives me a lot of refreshers as I'm an IT graduate and also I gained a lot of new knowledge.
The bootcamp was held inside a software company so you would experience the day to day life of a developer. Also the bootcamp has strong connection to a lot of companies so an internship is guaranteed. It's up to you how you would use this resources to land your 1st job as a software developer.
Although in later part of the course you're expected to learn individiually and self sustain yourself, which totally make sense as you progress to your career as a developer a lot things you encounter is new and technology will advance. Overall it was a great experience, I can only say that in terms of front-end it's a bit lacking but the bootcamp still worth your time.