IBG Institute offers part-time and full-time 12 to 72-week technical training programs in Charlotte, North Carolina and online. These courses train students in front end, mobile, and full stack development. IBG Institute teaches in a fast-paced, real-time production environment, and believes the only way to become a great engineer is to be exposed to best practices and apply them relentlessly. Courses are instructor-led and students can expect lecture, presentations, and exams. IBG instructors have over 30 years of IT industry knowledge, working in over 200 Fortune 500 companies.
Prospective students should apply online and describe their motivations and background. Students may have the option of deferred tuition (with zero upfront tuition costs). Students also have the opportunity to be hired by IBG Software, based on performance, and be eligible for technology industry certifications like Middleware mobile and web development upon completion of the course. IBG Institute’s sister company, IBG Software is a global staffing and consulting firm that places contractors and full-time engineers.
IBG Training and Hiring Engineering Program
Students learn front end and full stack development and can be hired based off of performance in the training.
Mobile Development Training and Hiring Program
Students will learn Middleware and Mobile development.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.