hyrise-academy-logo

Hyrise Academy

Hyrise Academy

Hyrise Academy is an online, self-paced tech sales bootcamp that may be completed in 6-12 weeks. Tech sales students will work with a personal mentor throughout the bootcamp. The bootcamp curriculum covers tech industry dynamics, psychology-based sales, persona research, sales funnels, prospecting, lead generation, demoing, storytelling, objection handling, and closing.

No prior experience is required to apply to Hyrise Academy. Potential students go through a 30-minute screening call and online assessment designed to evaluate core skills required for success in a technical sales career.

Hyrise Academy guarantees that bootcamp graduates will successfully gain employment. If tuition is paid upfront, a money-back guarantee is in place in case students do not land a job after graduation. Students can alternatively opt to pay nothing up front and pay tuition only after successfully landing their first tech sales job.

Recent Hyrise Academy Reviews: Rating 4.96

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to apply
  • Noura K.  User Photo
    Noura K. • Verified via LinkedIn
    The rise academy gave me the best basis to optimally pursue my career in the tech sales industry. The complete training, the content, the personal feedback, and the practical exercises helped me know when to set my focus and what it means to have a structured plan.

The way you call, write to, and convince a potential customer showed me that nothing is impossible and that you can do anything if you get a perfect foundation.

The best decision I've made.

• Sebastian Jaeggle  User Photo
    Sebastian Jaeggle • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi all,
    after 6 years in financial accounting, I wanted to get into Tech Sales at the age of 33.

Hyrise is (as far as I know) the first tech sales bootcamp in Germany. I wanted to do the bootcamp part time and find a remote job afterwards. I contacted the admissions office at Hyrise about these 2 points. They told me that they cannot guarantee that I will find a remote job later. I decided to complete the bootcamp anyway.

All my goals became reality or even better:
    -> I learned a toolbox to be successful in SaaS Sales, both with theoretical knowledge and practical work like cold calling
    -> I had a lot of fun and a lot of support from the coaches and the community
    -> There were really good guest lectures from well-known companies, e.g. Salesforce

At the end, I could choose between 3 (!!) remote job offers even before the bootcamp was over - I didn't expect that at all.

Conclusion: I would recommend it 100%. If you want to get more information, feel free to contact me on LinkedIn.
  • Linda  User Photo
    Linda • BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hyrise gave me a great  foundation to fully grasp the entire sales pipeline, from generating leads to closing a deal. My course coach Dom did a great work guiding each one of us in the squad with excellent feedback. And Gemma was impeccable with her support and motivation. The entire experience overall was an amazing journey. At times it seemed tense and overwhelming, but I can tell you it was worth every sweat. I feel that this course went well beyond just training me in tech sales, it also gave me confidence to fight for what you love and ultimately makes you great. It has change my perspective and the course of my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dominic, Gemma, Alvaro and Micheal. You have created a special place to thrive and rise....The name of you school is very fitting❤️
  • SDR
    - 2/5/2022
    Linda Kalendzhiev  User Photo
    Linda Kalendzhiev • BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
  • Sven H. Bunte  User Photo
    Sven H. Bunte • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Thanks to my new employer, I had the chance to take part in the Hyrise tech sales bootcamp over the last 8 weeks. So what makes it such a special training? Even though I have already gained many years of experiences in premium retail sales, after the first week I realized that one never stops learning no matter which professional background you have.

We have been provided with first class content covering everything that is needed in order to get an idea what tech sales is about including but not limited to the world of tech industry, psychology-based sales, self-organizing and much more. The way how the course is structured and the content is selected takes you to another level. On top of that, we put what we have learned into practice right away while receiving individual feedback from our personal mentor. That’s why Hyrise Academy became extremely valuable to me and makes it so unique.

Overall, I have not only deepened my professional but also my personal skills in dealing with people. It is something I will make use of for the rest of my life because at the end of the day it is always about people and how to bring them value.
  • Heiko Nille  User Photo
    Heiko Nille • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hyrise was my training during my first months into my new job in SaaS-sales. Since I used to work in a sales-related (but not actual sales) position before, I thought that this is going to be a standard (maybe boring) sales training with lots of sales theory that we must complete.
    Within the firts two weeks, it became clear that the Hyrise training is absolutely different to any training I've ever experienced before. The concept of blended learning was structured in a perfect manner: Theory, trying everything on our own, receiving feedback, doing in the real world incl. further feedback. The person-in-person feedback sessions were valuable.
    Hyrise always had a strong focus on the real world. We learned what really matters in SaaS-sales, always with a clear structure. We didn't waste time with unnecessary theory - most of the time it was really job-related and doing-related. We didn't need to do theoretical assignments, but assignments like "send out x requests and show us how you handled the responses". Based on such assignments concerning the real world, we got feedback and could improve quickly.
    I highly recommend this training for every person that is interested in SaaS-sales, even if you already had a glimpse in sales before!
  • Alkan Gündüz  User Photo
    Alkan Gündüz • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I graduated a few months ago from Hyrise and found very fast an sales job in a SaaS company at Planday.
    Hyrise gives you everything you need to get started with your sales career. You lose your fear about cold calling and get confident about yourself. You learn a lot about basics and objection handling to get some months leading edge against colleagues as SDR.
    I am very happy to get the chance and opportunity by joining the Hyrise community. The support after graduating and finding a SDR job is amazing and it took only a few weeks to get conform with the new product to book meetings in your new company.

I found 1 week before ending my bootcamp on Hyrise an attractive job in an amazing company and I am happy about not missing this chance.

Especially noteworthy is the method of teaching. I learned much about self-organization like creating calendars and working with a workflow for more success. On Hyrise you are responsible for yourself and that's and huge profit for myself and my sales career. You also had always someone to talk about and ask questions in weekly meetings where you note your goals and key learnings. That helped a lot to stay focused and get happy about the new learnings.

At all I can say it was not a waste of my life on the contrary it was a huge winning for my future to participate in Hyrise.

Thank you Dom, Mike, and Alvaro for this great job.
  • Jaime Sánchez Jurado  User Photo
    Jaime Sánchez Jurado • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi there,

This review is designed to give you a different perspective on the course. Have you ever tried to apply to a sales related job and found out that you have not made it to phase 1 due to lack of experience? Me too, that's why I decided in July 2021 to overcome this situation and join the Hyrise Academy and thus, learn how to do real sales by industry experts.

The Hyrise Academy Program is designed for those who want to be challenged every day. If you are not looking for a monotonous course, congrats, you are in the right place. The course is not just focused on teaching, it also covers basic concepts that will be required for a real job in sales such as being persistent with your targets and how to overcome quota. The course is designed for those who are humble enough to learn from their mistakes and who are not afraid to ask for feedback. They will be always there for any need you might have, the humanity and closeness of the coaches have completely won me over.

I think that I have learnt more in one and half months than in a full career at university. I would be happy to share my experience for those thinking on doing the course.

• Bilal Quddoos  User Photo
    Bilal Quddoos • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is undoubtedly the best Tech Sales bootcamp you will come across. I interviewed with every bootcamp option that was available and the moment I met the founders of Hyrise academy, I knew where I was going despite the fact that Hyrise academy had no reviews at that time. Hyrise Academy truly cares about my success and I feel heard and taken care of. The program is well-structured, self-paced, and very flexible with my schedule. I have learned, improved, and grown so much during my time here and I have made lifelong friends and connections. Everyone gets weekly individual sessions with their coach which adds so much value to this program. The coolest part is that the Hyrise network has a global reach and you can get placed in many countries. I feel ready and excited to get placed in an awesome company very soon!
  • SDR
    - 3/7/2022
    Shanni

Hyrise introduced me to the tech world of SaaS. The structure and the concept of the Bootcamp are very easy to follow and learn. Within 6 weeks of training, you gain everything you need to join a growing SaaS Tech company.
    The support of all members at Hyrise that are involved in your education and Success is incredible! Moreover, you put what you have learned into practice right away while receiving individual feedback from the mentors.
    If you want to start a career in Sales, but do not know where to begin, the Hyrise Academy is the right place to start!
  • Viktoria • Graduate
    I would highly recommend the Hyrise bootcamp. I really liked the concept, structure, content, personal coaching session with Dom and the work within your team/squad.
    Even tough I had sales experience the bootcamp gave a me a good booster and refresh after my break in parental leave! After those 6 weeks you gain everything you need to start in a successful growing SaaS Tech company. The Hyrise Team has created something very unique and valuable. Onwards! I´m glad now to be a part of the Hyrise network 😊
  • Alexander Bäuerle
    I would like to briefly summarize my experience in a few points:

1. My expectations have been more than fulfilled.

2. The support was really good and very fast.

3. The technical content is very comprehensive and yet to the point.

4. A german university would take 2-3 semesters to learn this technical content in this short time.

5. The bootcamp was fun.

6. The tuition fee is money well spent.

7. You learn everything to be able to start in the tech sales area.

8. There are a lot of job opportunities with interesting hiring partners.

9. The cummunity is a great network.

10. I would do it again.