hyrise-academy-logo

Hyrise Academy

Hyrise Academy

Hyrise Academy is an online, self-paced tech sales bootcamp that may be completed in 6-12 weeks. Tech sales students will work with a personal mentor throughout the bootcamp. The bootcamp curriculum covers tech industry dynamics, psychology-based sales, persona research, sales funnels, prospecting, lead generation, demoing, storytelling, objection handling, and closing.

No prior experience is required to apply to Hyrise Academy. Potential students go through a 30-minute screening call and online assessment designed to evaluate core skills required for success in a technical sales career.

Hyrise Academy guarantees that bootcamp graduates will successfully gain employment. If tuition is paid upfront, a money-back guarantee is in place in case students do not land a job after graduation. Students can alternatively opt to pay nothing up front and pay tuition only after successfully landing their first tech sales job.

Recent Hyrise Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

OnlinePart Time12 Weeks
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to apply
  • Bilal Quddoos  User Photo
    Bilal Quddoos • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is undoubtedly the best Tech Sales bootcamp you will come across. I interviewed with every bootcamp option that was available and the moment I met the founders of Hyrise academy, I knew where I was going despite the fact that Hyrise academy had no reviews at that time. Hyrise Academy truly cares about my success and I feel heard and taken care of. The program is well-structured, self-paced, and very flexible with my schedule. I have learned, improved, and grown so much during my time here and I have made lifelong friends and connections. Everyone gets weekly individual sessions with their coach which adds so much value to this program. The coolest part is that the Hyrise network has a global reach and you can get placed in many countries. I feel ready and excited to get placed in an awesome company very soon!
  • Amita Singh • Sales Professional
    I can highly recommend Hyrise to anyone looking to start their career in tech sales. Even those looking to upgrade their existing skill set will highly benefit from this Bootcamp (Just like I did). The program covers every aspect of the Sales cycle from lead generation till closure and gives you an exposure of the right tools & methodologies as per the market requirements.

I would specifically like to highlight:
    • Meticulously designed curriculum plan,
    • Well balanced mixture of theoretical and real world Sales experience because you work for a real company & live the life of an SDR as part of this Bootcamp,
    • Well planned mentorship which includes weekly quad meetings, individual coaching sessions along with regular assignments & feedbacks,
    • Not to forget the masterclasses from Industry experts

This course definitely provided me with the right softwares & mentorship to keep track of my progress & development areas. I’m very glad to have joined Hyrise because it personally helped me land my first tech sales job in Germany.

And I can proudly say that being a Hyriser I also earned lifelong access to one of the strongest sales communities with a global presence.

• Maruša • SDR • Student
    This is hands down the best sales training I've done! You learn everything from the basics of sales, how to organise your days as a sales professional to how to actually generate leads, do demos and close deals. You're constantly in contact with the absolutely incredible mentors, who actually have experience in tech sales and are always ready to help, cheer you on and provide very useful tips. And there's this incredible worldwide community of Hyrise students. I can always reach out to them when I feel stuck and exchange experiences with them or casually get to know them better at one of the social sessions. I'd definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to start in tech sales, but also to those who have already worked in sales for a few years and want to brush up their knowledge & skills!
  • Absolutely amazing
    - 6/22/2021
    Luca • Front Desk Supervisor • Student
    This course has been an absolutely amazing experience. From the beginning right to where I am at now. The coaches are like friends to me and are so great. They are so excited to see you grow so that makes you even more motivated. The whole organization of the course is insane. So much detail to every little bit. And the course is literally for ANYONE. You get to see so much and gain so much experience before even going in to the tech sales world
  • Sales Trainee
    - 4/15/2021
    Judith Schellenberg • Sales Trainee • Student
    I am so positively surprised by this program!
    Those guys invented a business which was missing so much! Thanks for making me change and grow in the Sales field
    I don't know if I would have made it without the support of this program!

I don't regret the career change one single day this is also due to your visionary product!
    Keep going, keep rocking!
  • Dolphy Nayak • Recent Graduate • Student
    This Bootcamp (course) has been a value-add in developing my professional & sales skills. As a recent graduate, especially, I found this extremely relevant and helpful in figuring out my career plans. This program is thorough and teaches you SDR roles and responsibilities from the ground up. You get individual coaching and feedbacks regularly. You get to practice all the SDR activities for a real company selling real SaaS products which boosts your confidence to hit the ground running when you join a new firm later. The presence of limited students per batch allows you to get individual attention and qualitative experience. Sales nowadays should be more humane, done in a consultative way and this is exactly what this course teaches you throughout the program. Highly recommendable to anyone interested in transitioning to sales and looking to build a solid network.