hyrise-academy-logo

Hyrise Academy

Hyrise Academy

Hyrise Academy is an online, self-paced tech sales bootcamp that may be completed in 6-12 weeks. Tech sales students will work with a personal mentor throughout the bootcamp. The bootcamp curriculum covers tech industry dynamics, psychology-based sales, persona research, sales funnels, prospecting, lead generation, demoing, storytelling, objection handling, and closing.

No prior experience is required to apply to Hyrise Academy. Potential students go through a 30-minute screening call and online assessment designed to evaluate core skills required for success in a technical sales career.

Hyrise Academy guarantees that bootcamp graduates will successfully gain employment. If tuition is paid upfront, a money-back guarantee is in place in case students do not land a job after graduation. Students can alternatively opt to pay nothing up front and pay tuition only after successfully landing their first tech sales job.

Recent Hyrise Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

Minimum Skill LevelNo prior experience is required to apply
  • Jaime Sánchez Jurado  User Photo
    Jaime Sánchez Jurado • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi there,

This review is designed to give you a different perspective on the course. Have you ever tried to apply to a sales related job and found out that you have not made it to phase 1 due to lack of experience? Me too, that's why I decided in July 2021 to overcome this situation and join the Hyrise Academy and thus, learn how to do real sales by industry experts.

The Hyrise Academy Program is designed for those who want to be challenged every day. If you are not looking for a monotonous course, congrats, you are in the right place. The course is not just focused on teaching, it also covers basic concepts that will be required for a real job in sales such as being persistent with your targets and how to overcome quota. The course is designed for those who are humble enough to learn from their mistakes and who are not afraid to ask for feedback. They will be always there for any need you might have, the humanity and closeness of the coaches have completely won me over.

I think that I have learnt more in one and half months than in a full career at university. I would be happy to share my experience for those thinking on doing the course.

• Bilal Quddoos  User Photo
    Bilal Quddoos • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is undoubtedly the best Tech Sales bootcamp you will come across. I interviewed with every bootcamp option that was available and the moment I met the founders of Hyrise academy, I knew where I was going despite the fact that Hyrise academy had no reviews at that time. Hyrise Academy truly cares about my success and I feel heard and taken care of. The program is well-structured, self-paced, and very flexible with my schedule. I have learned, improved, and grown so much during my time here and I have made lifelong friends and connections. Everyone gets weekly individual sessions with their coach which adds so much value to this program. The coolest part is that the Hyrise network has a global reach and you can get placed in many countries. I feel ready and excited to get placed in an awesome company very soon!
  • Lyn • SDR
    The Tech Sales Bootcamp of the Hyrise Academy was the perfect way for me, as a mother, to reorientate myself professionally in such a way that the work circumstances can also be adapted to the difficult circumstances of the pandemic and at the same time I can do something I enjoy. The course is super structured, you can see how much heart and soul has gone into it and it is fun to learn. Even people with no previous technical knowledge can easily get to grips with the subject matter and learn step by step all the important tips and tricks for dealing with customers, how to communicate, as well as all the important work structures and processes, so that they can quickly and easily settle into their everyday work as a salesperson. The job placement to exciting tech companies included in the programme worked without any problems and I found a new job directly after the bootcamp.
  • Rohit Sujan • Graduate
    Having finished my master's a few months ago, I had a question what next? "HYRISE ACADEMY BOOTCAMP" gave me the answer to that, which was starting my journey in the world of B2B tech sales. From day one of the Bootcamp, I was wearing the shoes of a real SDR that would go and generate leads and ultimately make a cadence of cold calling, emailing, and social selling via LinkedIn.  The best part of the Bootcamp was learning to build a human rapport with the prospect through a personalization approach. Secondly, this approach showed me how to ask the right questions so that the pain points of the prospect could be comprehended. The six-week structure is built to the point which covers the training in the shortest span, with the coach guiding us throughout the process. After finishing my Bootcamp I achieved great success with landing myself a sales position at Top. legal. I highly recommend it to all aspiring salespeople who want to start or upskill their journey in tech-sales to  consider "HYRISE ACADEMY" .
  • Noha • Graduate
    What I like the most about Hyrise bootcamp, is that it focuses on the human approach and the consultative aspects that makes you create change and provide value to partners and clients. It’s definitely one the of the best experiences I had. The whole journey is very well structured and planned to take you step by the step from understanding the tech industry and sales concepts to applying every step of sales.  The bootcamp has the perfect balance between the knowledge building through updated and easy to learn materials; to actual exercises that makes you master the concept by doing; until the constructive feedback that highlights your strength and challenges.

At Hyrise, you live the life of sales from generating leads, to closing deals with all approaches n between. It is like having a new career but with the coaching and support that makes you shine and achieve your goals.

For me, the experience is not only for people who want to switch career into sales but also for anyone working in partnerships, business development or any job with contacts creation and partnerships building. The coaching and mentorship was a crucial part of my learning and now after two intensive and fulfilling months, I am proud to be a hyriser. I am not the same person that joined two months ago and it is definitely one of the best decision I have ever made.
  • Viorel Ciohodaru • SDR • Graduate
    A few months ago, while lurking on Twitter, I found someone who briefly explained what Hyrise does and from that moment, my whole perspective of my future has changed.

Before Hyrise, my experience with sales was pretty informal and wasn't relevant for tech companies, which is the place I wanted to end up working. The bootcamp has taught me lots of things, from the basics of SaaS B2B sales, to niche stuff such as negotiation. Furthermore, the curriculum covers all the important aspects of sales from cold outreaching (calls, emails, LinkedIn selling...) to discovery calls, product demo's, closing deals or even writing elegantly crafted proposals that no one will decline.

And the best thing... It's not boring! You work with established companies and train by selling their products, making you learn the characteristics of the role by doing it from the 2nd week. Also, you'll have amazing and experienced mentors such as Dominic or Alvaro, that follow up with your journey from day 1 and provide valuable feedback for everything you submit. It has been a pleasure to meet them and to be able to learn from their experience.

If you're good at interacting with people and want a career change, or start a new one, apply for Hyrise. You will not regret it and you will finish after almost 2 months with a complete set of new skills that will help you land on a new job, and even improve your interpersonal relationships.
  • Higly recommended
    - 10/11/2021
    Marisa • SDR • Graduate
    I recently completed the Hyrise Academy Bootcamp and I can highly recommend it!

The program is a great mix of theory (text, articles, videos), practical assignments, and weekly coaching sessions. I loved how the learning material wasn't abstract or theoretical, but very practical and easily applicable in my daily work as an SDR.
    I've never had any sales training before and after completing the BootCamp, I have a very good overview of the entire sales process - from prospecting and cold calling to doing demos and discussing proposals/closing a deal.

Unlike most students, I already had a tech sales job when I started the program. The program was therefore tailored to my specific situation and allowed me to incorporate the studies into my actual work at my current employer which was very helpful.

My coaches Dom and Alvaro were very supportive throughout the whole process, always offering help and valuable tips on how to overcome obstacles. I also noticed that tech sales reps seem to be in high demand, as I now receive job offers from head hunters on a weekly basis.

I can highly recommend Hyrise Academy to anyone who is looking for a new challenge and wants to find a job that never gets boring. It is definitely worth the money :)
  • Amita Singh • Sales Professional
    I can highly recommend Hyrise to anyone looking to start their career in tech sales. Even those looking to upgrade their existing skill set will highly benefit from this Bootcamp (Just like I did). The program covers every aspect of the Sales cycle from lead generation till closure and gives you an exposure of the right tools & methodologies as per the market requirements.

I would specifically like to highlight:
    • Meticulously designed curriculum plan,
    • Well balanced mixture of theoretical and real world Sales experience because you work for a real company & live the life of an SDR as part of this Bootcamp,
    • Well planned mentorship which includes weekly quad meetings, individual coaching sessions along with regular assignments & feedbacks,
    • Not to forget the masterclasses from Industry experts

This course definitely provided me with the right softwares & mentorship to keep track of my progress & development areas. I’m very glad to have joined Hyrise because it personally helped me land my first tech sales job in Germany.

And I can proudly say that being a Hyriser I also earned lifelong access to one of the strongest sales communities with a global presence.

• Maruša • SDR • Student
    This is hands down the best sales training I've done! You learn everything from the basics of sales, how to organise your days as a sales professional to how to actually generate leads, do demos and close deals. You're constantly in contact with the absolutely incredible mentors, who actually have experience in tech sales and are always ready to help, cheer you on and provide very useful tips. And there's this incredible worldwide community of Hyrise students. I can always reach out to them when I feel stuck and exchange experiences with them or casually get to know them better at one of the social sessions. I'd definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to start in tech sales, but also to those who have already worked in sales for a few years and want to brush up their knowledge & skills!
  • Absolutely amazing
    - 6/22/2021
    Luca • Front Desk Supervisor • Student
    This course has been an absolutely amazing experience. From the beginning right to where I am at now. The coaches are like friends to me and are so great. They are so excited to see you grow so that makes you even more motivated. The whole organization of the course is insane. So much detail to every little bit. And the course is literally for ANYONE. You get to see so much and gain so much experience before even going in to the tech sales world
  • Sales Trainee
    - 4/15/2021
    Judith Schellenberg • Sales Trainee • Student
    I am so positively surprised by this program!
    Those guys invented a business which was missing so much! Thanks for making me change and grow in the Sales field
    I don't know if I would have made it without the support of this program!

I don't regret the career change one single day this is also due to your visionary product!
    Keep going, keep rocking!
  • Dolphy Nayak • Recent Graduate • Student
    This Bootcamp (course) has been a value-add in developing my professional & sales skills. As a recent graduate, especially, I found this extremely relevant and helpful in figuring out my career plans. This program is thorough and teaches you SDR roles and responsibilities from the ground up. You get individual coaching and feedbacks regularly. You get to practice all the SDR activities for a real company selling real SaaS products which boosts your confidence to hit the ground running when you join a new firm later. The presence of limited students per batch allows you to get individual attention and qualitative experience. Sales nowadays should be more humane, done in a consultative way and this is exactly what this course teaches you throughout the program. Highly recommendable to anyone interested in transitioning to sales and looking to build a solid network.