Hacker Coding Academy
Recent Hacker Coding Academy Reviews: Rating
Recent Hacker Coding Academy News
Hacker Coding Academy Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Looks like this school is closed- 4/1/2015Anonymous • Applicant • Campus: San Francisco
According to Shannon (former student and blogger), Hacker:Coding Academy appears to have closed their doors. I also applied to their school, emailed and after not receiving a response did a little research and found her blog. So don't waste your time, looks like they aren't that great of ninjas after all.
- Unorganized. Might not even be open.- 3/6/2015Anonymous • Applicant • Campus: San Francisco
I'm writing this review to save you all some time. I contacted Hacker: Coding Academy via email in order to obtain some general information regarding their course. I never got a reply. Furthermore, I searched for their videos on YouTube in order to get a sampling of their instruction. The video I saw appeared very rough around the edges and uninspiring. It did not demonstrate that the teaching was given any serious thought and practice.