Hacker Coding Academy
As of June 2015, Hacker Coding Academy does not appear to be operating.
Recent Hacker Coding Academy Reviews: Rating 1.0
Hacker Coding Academy Reviews
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
According to Shannon (former student and blogger), Hacker:Coding Academy appears to have closed their doors. I also applied to their school, emailed and after not receiving a response did a little research and found her blog. So don't waste your time, looks like they aren't that great of ninjas after all.
I'm writing this review to save you all some time. I contacted Hacker: Coding Academy via email in order to obtain some general information regarding their course. I never got a reply. Furthermore, I searched for their videos on YouTube in order to get a sampling of their instruction. The video I saw appeared very rough around the edges and uninspiring. It did not demonstrate that the teaching was given any serious thought and practice.