greyatom-school-logo

GreyAtom School

Mumbai

GreyAtom School

GreyAtom School of Data Science in Mumbai, India offers a full-time, 16-week Front End Web Development bootcamp and a full-time, 32-week Data Science with Artificial Intelligence bootcamp as well as a 4-week course in Data Analytics with Python.  In the last three years, GreyAtom has helped more than 2,500 learners transition to data science and front end development careers. The Data Science curriculum covers Python fundamentals, Pandas and Numpy, statistics, and natural language processing. The Front End Web Development curriculum covers web foundations, responsive web design, JavaScript, React, Angular, data structures and algorithms. GreyAtom’s practical learning approach with industry projects and hackathons helps students build practical and industry-ready skills under the guidance from industry-experienced instructors and mentors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

GreyAtom’s careers services offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews. Students will have access to GreyAtom’s 175+ hiring partners and job dashboards.

GreyAtom offers a Pay Later option, which allows learners from various backgrounds the ability to focus on their learning. With the Pay Later option, students enroll in a career track bootcamp with a partial admission fee, and pay the remaining 75% of the course fee only after they land a job.

Recent GreyAtom School Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (275) reviews for GreyAtom School →

Recent GreyAtom School News

• Data Science With Artificial Intelligence

Data Science, Python
      OnlineFull Time34 Weeks
      LocationMumbai
      Locations: Online Courses: Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track Subjects: Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Data Analytics, and Python We launched Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Data Science career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee & pay the remaining 75% of the fee ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by top faculty from IIT Madras & our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Data Science, Machine Learning, A.I, Deep Learning & NLP from world-class industry mentors. Work on 15+ industry projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job.
      DepositPart 1: ₹40,000 + GST Part 2: Pay After Placement ₹ 1,30,000 + GST Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job
    • Frontend Web Development Career Track Program

LocationMumbai
      We launched Frontend Web Development Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Web Development career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee of INR 25,000 & pay the remaining 75% of the fee i.e INR 1,30,000 ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by our team in consultation with practitioners and our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Web Development, Responsive Web Design, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3,, React JS, Advanced React, Data Structures and algorithms. Work on 5+ industry relevant projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job. Summary of the course curriculum: Create responsive web pages for modern browsers using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Consume web application programming interfaces (APIs) from third-party sites such as Twitter, Google, or Yelp and deploy them to cloud-based services likeHeroku. Build a richly interactive, front-end single-page application using a modern framework library like React. Optimize the functionality of apps using React Router and Redux Collaborate as a team using Git and GitHub, widely accepted collaboration practices, and an Agile development workflow. Implement common data structures encountered in technical interview situations, such as linked lists and trees. Solve algorithm challenges and analyze the computational complexity of algorithms using Big O notation. Understand basics of back-end web development and its implementation with the bonus lectures and resources
      Deposit₹25,000 + GST
      Part 1: Admission Fee
      ₹ 25,000 + GST

Part 2: Pay after you get a job
      ₹ 1,30,000 + GST
      Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job.
      Refund / GuaranteeUpfront payment and non-refundable
    • worth it
      - 10/3/2019
      kinjal doshi • Applicant

Loved to do my data science studies at GreyAtom…now a proud alumni. Would recommend the school to all with a word of caution. You need to have an open mind with an aptitude to learn new things and most importantly prepare yourself to work hard. Though the team is so good and at every step they would hold your hand and guide you but you need to walk the talk. Having said that I think all your sweat and grinding pays off when you land up with your dream job. Best of luck!

• guddu pandit • Graduate

Given a choice I would like to go back to GreyAtom as a mentor. I really liked the culture at GreyAtom. Its so professional but easy going. The entire team there be it the academic staff, student support team or career professionals, all are doing their work with utter honesty and seem happy. The environment is so positive and inductive for a student to learn with an open mind. I particularly felt Monica counselor, Saurabh from the academic team and Jignesh mentor to be self motivated who would provide encouragement to the students at every step. Curriculum is so good, the courses are taught in great depth from basics to advanced level that increases the understanding of the concepts.

• dhruv • Graduate

I feel so happy to be associated with GreyAtom. I graduated last month but still walk in with my problems that I face at work. Arunabh was my mentor who still helps me. This does not happen in other schools. Another thing that I carry forward is the Agile concept- The stand up meetings, the first thing in the morning. I loved the concept and have introduced it in my bank. Thanks team GreyAtom…I owe my success to you!

• Excellent studies
      Parth • Applicant
      Brilliant…excellent…worth consideration…GreyAtom produces industry leaders!
    • Priti • Applicant
      I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all the budding data scientists for its world class curriculum, professional and industry leaders-mentors, experiential learning platform and support staff and career cell. They hold your hand from the very beginning and take you all the way to getting you a good placement in the industry. Usually the company for whom you are writing your capston project hires you. Its all-rounder and a brilliant institute!
    • Great learning
      Darsh • Graduate
      When it comes to data science schools, GreyAtom has established itself so well in 2 years of its conception. It guarantees career leap with option of online program, live mentorship, career accelerator and because its practice centered. This is not only stated on their website, it’s the reality. Within one year of my graduating from GreyAtom, I got a jump in my designation from an analyst to data science and also got a salary hike by double. GLabs, their learning platform is an inhouse cloud based learning platform. Track skill maps help you in assessing your strengths and weaknesss and hackathons help you put in practice all that you have learnt. Great school indeed!
    • Best school
      Pravin Mehta • Graduate
      Hi all! GreyAtom is a decent data science school. It also gives scholarships to good students. You ask questions and the councelors call you back quickly. Karuna was my counselor who will help me in explaining about courses. I study Statistical analysis for understanding and analysisng data, Machine Learning for algorithms and programming to do coding. So many assinments we did and my instructor was Manas who helped me complete all the projects. Manas helped me greatly in Capstone project. I am very happy I learn from GreyAtom.
    • Naman • Graduate
      I landed an opportunity as a data scientist immediately after graduating from GreyAtom. Thanks to the career cell and especially Juhi, who helped me with mock interviews and compiling my work together into a very attractive portfolio. I am a big fan of GreyAtom’s learning platform called GLabs. It up skills students with programs that are online, mentor led and practice centered. Practice is a key here to learn new skills and real time feedback helps you assess your learning. There’s a mistake analyzer and a skill map to keep you on track focusing on your strengths and weaknesses. Hope it helps!
    • best education
      - 9/23/2019
      tannu • Graduate

Good curriculum, good instructors, good academic support and good career services. I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all who want to seriously pursue data science.

• Viren SHah • Graduate

I think you will like GreyAtom. It will teach you all that you would need to know to excel as a data scientist. I was an associate with my company where I was sorting and analyzing data. I always craved for a more meaningful role wherin I could help make business decisions for my company. That was when my boss introduced me to GreyAtom. He is a mentor there. He helped me with programming, creating algorithms using ML and Deep Learning and Computer Vision. Thanks to his mentorship and team GreyAtom, I am working as a junior Data Scientist in my boss’s team in the same company and am truly enzoying my new role.

• Kiran • Graduate
      I am going to write my experience at GreyAtom. It was very good. My teacher sorry menter was very good. Her name was Prakshi Yadav. She helped me in writing code big time man. If she was not there I was not writing good code. She willing helped me as my English not very good. I must also tell you about Amit and Sheetal. They help me and support me in my projects, remember me to finish assignments and gave total help.