greyatom-school-logo

GreyAtom School

Mumbai

GreyAtom School

GreyAtom School of Data Science in Mumbai, India offers a full-time, 16-week Front End Web Development bootcamp and a full-time, 32-week Data Science with Artificial Intelligence bootcamp as well as a 4-week course in Data Analytics with Python.  In the last three years, GreyAtom has helped more than 2,500 learners transition to data science and front end development careers. The Data Science curriculum covers Python fundamentals, Pandas and Numpy, statistics, and natural language processing. The Front End Web Development curriculum covers web foundations, responsive web design, JavaScript, React, Angular, data structures and algorithms. GreyAtom’s practical learning approach with industry projects and hackathons helps students build practical and industry-ready skills under the guidance from industry-experienced instructors and mentors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

GreyAtom’s careers services offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews. Students will have access to GreyAtom’s 175+ hiring partners and job dashboards.

GreyAtom offers a Pay Later option, which allows learners from various backgrounds the ability to focus on their learning. With the Pay Later option, students enroll in a career track bootcamp with a partial admission fee, and pay the remaining 75% of the course fee only after they land a job.

Recent GreyAtom School Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (275) reviews for GreyAtom School →

Recent GreyAtom School News

• Data Science With Artificial Intelligence

Data Science, Python
      OnlineFull Time34 Weeks
      LocationMumbai
      Locations: Online Courses: Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track Subjects: Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Data Analytics, and Python We launched Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Data Science career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee & pay the remaining 75% of the fee ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by top faculty from IIT Madras & our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Data Science, Machine Learning, A.I, Deep Learning & NLP from world-class industry mentors. Work on 15+ industry projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job.
      DepositPart 1: ₹40,000 + GST Part 2: Pay After Placement ₹ 1,30,000 + GST Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job
    • Frontend Web Development Career Track Program

LocationMumbai
      We launched Frontend Web Development Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Web Development career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee of INR 25,000 & pay the remaining 75% of the fee i.e INR 1,30,000 ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by our team in consultation with practitioners and our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Web Development, Responsive Web Design, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3,, React JS, Advanced React, Data Structures and algorithms. Work on 5+ industry relevant projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job. Summary of the course curriculum: Create responsive web pages for modern browsers using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Consume web application programming interfaces (APIs) from third-party sites such as Twitter, Google, or Yelp and deploy them to cloud-based services likeHeroku. Build a richly interactive, front-end single-page application using a modern framework library like React. Optimize the functionality of apps using React Router and Redux Collaborate as a team using Git and GitHub, widely accepted collaboration practices, and an Agile development workflow. Implement common data structures encountered in technical interview situations, such as linked lists and trees. Solve algorithm challenges and analyze the computational complexity of algorithms using Big O notation. Understand basics of back-end web development and its implementation with the bonus lectures and resources
      Deposit₹25,000 + GST
      Part 1: Admission Fee
      ₹ 25,000 + GST

Part 2: Pay after you get a job
      ₹ 1,30,000 + GST
      Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job.
      Refund / GuaranteeUpfront payment and non-refundable
    • bestest
      juhi rane • Graduate

It’s a good school! I joined with two of my collegues to brush up on our programming and stat and to learn Computer Vision and Deep Learning. We have gained a lot in terms of the first hand industry experience we got from the very bright mentors like Rohit. He was instrumental in helping us successfully complete our Capstone project with our own company. I think GreyAtom has played a crucial role in getting us all a hike in our salaries.

• advanced learning
      prat parekh • Graduate

Its not easy to find a good data science school as it is a new field and you can be misled very easily. After much research and reading up a lot on the subject, a friend introduced me to GreyAtom. After I made my first call and talked to a counselor named Monica, I knew this was a school for me. Since I am not very sound financially, she offered me a scholarship after scrutinizing all my past academic records. The 6-month DSM program that I had joined was very comprehensive that covered from basic to advanced level in skill building technology like ML and AI, statistical courses and programming. Code along sessions were my favourite.

• thanks greyatom
      brijesh shah • Graduate

GreyAtom has an amzing learning platform called GLabs. With global curriculum, it keeps tab of your performance every single day to make you a winner. If you publish 2 of your best projects on GitHub, you are assured of a good job. I got my Barclays job the moment I graduated…Thank you GreyAtom!

• amazing learning
      reena lathia • Graduate

I have joined the online 3 months, Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning programme. I have completed one month and find the environment very conducive in learning new, future technologies. I have completed 2 out of 4 modules and really enjoy my weekend interactions with mentor- Hemant. We are made to go through our materials and finish assignments and other activities. Collaborative work and discussions happen in sessions under the guidance of our mentors. Look forward to Capstone project with Delloite!

• a new begining
      madhu krish • Graduate

I joined GreyAtom 2 manoths back. No complaints so far. The counseling team was helpful, academic team is very supportive and mentors are very good. Karthik and Rishabh are my guides. They both are very good in their respective fields. They are very particular about how we approach the projects. I have completed many assignments and the academic and the career team are helping me put my work together in a portfolio.

• kuno singh • Graduate

Why not GreyAtom? It teaches you futuristic technology along with industry experience. It bridges the gap betwwen education and industry. Its curriculum and mentors are world class and the staff is so helpful whether it’s the counseling services or academic or career services. 100% recommendation from my side!

• best of best
      richa pradhan • Graduate

I spent hell lot of time finding a good online data science school. After much research and consideration, I landed at GreyAtom but trust me this was one of my best decisions in life. I got scholarship because of my good academic scores and also I made some very good associations with my collegues and mentors. Code along sessions are the best way to learn programming along with your collegues and mentors. 300+ assignments, 8 giuided projects and 3 mentored hackathons grind you enough to shine as a data scientist. I am a proud alumni of GreyAtom!

• worth it
      - 11/1/2019
      hassu jain • Graduate

Why GreyAtom? Because it holds your hand all the way from deciding the courses to asignments and projects to helping you find your dream job. Join now!

• anup shah • Graduate

Go east, go west, GreyAtom is the best. There are so many talking points but the most important is that the school ensures you possess industry-ready skills and a professional portfolio to launch your career. Their mentors are some of the best leaders in the industry who would put you on live projects. When you are working with real data sets, you gain tremendous knowledge on how to solve the probrems faced by the business world.
      In six months you are given so many assignments, hiring challenges and hackathons that are published on GItHub and compiled neatly into your portfolio. The career services and the academic staff make sure the best work is showcased in your portfolio. Incredible Data Science School!

• Recommended
      - 10/30/2019
      brij jain • Graduate

After graduating from GreyAtom, my only wish is to become a mentor there. What work culture and what a commited lot they are! I was taught by Daniele, Anurabh and Schaun and all were fantastic. I am sure others are also good. Its indeed challenging and rewarding to be a GreyAtom mentor.
      The mistake analyzer helps you greatly and solo sessions with mentors clarify your doubts. Weekly dashboards help you plan and academic advisors are there to help you when you get stuck somewhere. Support staff is excellent. Infact the whole ecosystem is so motivating and positive that you fit in so easily. Just now I am working for a bank but my goal is a mentorship at GreyAtom. I am coming GreyAtom!

• Vaibhav • Graduate
      So happy to choose GreyAtom to learn Data Science. The intense program of six months was packed with hackathons, code along sessions, group study and so many other assignments and projects. All the projects were sourced from the industry so the learning was phenomenal and we worked on real time data sets. Our mentors were the leaders from the industry and they were all very thorough with their subjects and proffessionals. Solo sessions with the mentors helped me greatly. The mentor-student ratio of 1:8 too helped in getting personal attention. Special thanks to Parag for his devotion to students and approachable, easy manner.
    • Krishna • Graduate
      Swithing a career is not so easy but GreyAtom made it possible for me. I was a software programmer in my tech company but alwys itched to make bigger decisions for my organization and grow with it. Buzz of data science caught my attention and after much thought I had joined GreyAtom. Once I enrolled myself, there was no looking back. The excellent academic team, counselors and mentors held my hand and taught me all the technical skills and nuances of data science. I was already coding but stats and data analysis were new to me and in no time I was working on complex algorithms. Big data started to make sense and deriving insights out of raw data soon became my second nature. Owe it all to GreyAtom!