greyatom-school-logo

GreyAtom School

Mumbai

GreyAtom School

GreyAtom School of Data Science in Mumbai, India offers a full-time, 16-week Front End Web Development bootcamp and a full-time, 32-week Data Science with Artificial Intelligence bootcamp as well as a 4-week course in Data Analytics with Python.  In the last three years, GreyAtom has helped more than 2,500 learners transition to data science and front end development careers. The Data Science curriculum covers Python fundamentals, Pandas and Numpy, statistics, and natural language processing. The Front End Web Development curriculum covers web foundations, responsive web design, JavaScript, React, Angular, data structures and algorithms. GreyAtom’s practical learning approach with industry projects and hackathons helps students build practical and industry-ready skills under the guidance from industry-experienced instructors and mentors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

GreyAtom’s careers services offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews. Students will have access to GreyAtom’s 175+ hiring partners and job dashboards.

GreyAtom offers a Pay Later option, which allows learners from various backgrounds the ability to focus on their learning. With the Pay Later option, students enroll in a career track bootcamp with a partial admission fee, and pay the remaining 75% of the course fee only after they land a job.

Recent GreyAtom School Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (275) reviews for GreyAtom School →

Recent GreyAtom School News

• Data Science With Artificial Intelligence

Data Science, Python
      OnlineFull Time34 Weeks
      LocationMumbai
      Locations: Online Courses: Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track Subjects: Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Data Analytics, and Python We launched Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Data Science career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee & pay the remaining 75% of the fee ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by top faculty from IIT Madras & our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Data Science, Machine Learning, A.I, Deep Learning & NLP from world-class industry mentors. Work on 15+ industry projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job.
      DepositPart 1: ₹40,000 + GST Part 2: Pay After Placement ₹ 1,30,000 + GST Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job
    • Frontend Web Development Career Track Program

LocationMumbai
      We launched Frontend Web Development Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Web Development career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee of INR 25,000 & pay the remaining 75% of the fee i.e INR 1,30,000 ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by our team in consultation with practitioners and our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Web Development, Responsive Web Design, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3,, React JS, Advanced React, Data Structures and algorithms. Work on 5+ industry relevant projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job. Summary of the course curriculum: Create responsive web pages for modern browsers using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Consume web application programming interfaces (APIs) from third-party sites such as Twitter, Google, or Yelp and deploy them to cloud-based services likeHeroku. Build a richly interactive, front-end single-page application using a modern framework library like React. Optimize the functionality of apps using React Router and Redux Collaborate as a team using Git and GitHub, widely accepted collaboration practices, and an Agile development workflow. Implement common data structures encountered in technical interview situations, such as linked lists and trees. Solve algorithm challenges and analyze the computational complexity of algorithms using Big O notation. Understand basics of back-end web development and its implementation with the bonus lectures and resources
      Deposit₹25,000 + GST
      Part 1: Admission Fee
      ₹ 25,000 + GST

Part 2: Pay after you get a job
      ₹ 1,30,000 + GST
      Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job.
      Refund / GuaranteeUpfront payment and non-refundable
    • complete course
      sarim nangi • Graduate

GreyAtom is a very good school. It makes you a good data scientist who can compete with the best in the industry.

• best
      kinjal lathia • Graduate

Summing up my stay at GreyAtom, I liked the academic staff, student support staff and career professional team. The business of teaching is so professional at this school, I am sure more graduates like me would agree that. The organization is run like a corporate where systems are in place be it the Weekly Dashboard, Standf-up meetings every morning or mistake analyzers. Best take away is the portfolio that showcases your best work which is a sure shot of getting a good job. All in all…a great school!

• kripa singh • Graduate

It is difficult to put a beautiful experience into words. I liked the ecosystem at GreyAtom. The vibrant culture and enthusiastic mentors and staff make it a great Data Science School where you are first taught how to learn and learning is lifelong. I recommend it to all!

• would give it 5*
      krupa shah • Graduate

What a place to be! Had an amazing time at GreyAtom’s campus in Mumbai. Be it the people, staff or curriculum, the school offers easily one of the best Learning Platforms in data science. I would say join this school if you are hungry for learning with an open mind. It offers the world class ciurriculum with high-tech courses like ML, Computer Vision and Deep Learning from basics to advanced levels. Staff is like wow! I remember when I first spoke to Monica, she was so helpful. She clarified all my doubts and helped me make my mind. Mentor Arunabh was fantastic in code along and solo sessions. I would give it 5*!

• Data scientist
      Ketan sanghavi • Graduate
      Lots a learning happening at GreyAtom...go for it! You’re sure going to be a very happy data scientist!
    • Best mentors
      Brij patil • Graduate
      Seriously, GreyAtom is one of the best data science schools in India. I scouted for institutes online and must have spent sleepless nights when I hit upon the reviews of GreyAtom. I checked with one of my colleagues who I discovered had recently graduated from this school. He recommended it strongly. Also I was impressed by the counselor who took less than 12 hours to turn around. She answered all my queries. Another thing that I really like is the experiential learning. Mentors are very professional and the projects they make us work on are derived from real time data. There’s not a single dull moment at GreyAtom!
    • Best of best
      Neel nilambar • Graduate
      So far so good! A month into the program and grind has started. But no complaints! The academic team, students support staff and mentors are all so helpful. I am kind of liking the cool culture here.
    • cool course
      aditya shah • Graduate

I am happy to write for GreyAtom. I joined the six months DSM program three months ago. I have completed many assignments, 1 hackathon and 1 code along session. The way the program is crafted, a lot of learning is happening. Assignments are like zigsaw pieces of a larger problem that we will come to know once we have solved them. Whatever projects we do are automatically published on GitHub and the career professionals are helping us compiling our portfolio. I am deeply grateful to the entire staff at GreyAtom for all the help they are extending.

• great exp
      vidhi kamani • Graduate

GreyAtom is a cool place to be. I have learnt how to learn and learning you get at GreyAtom is for lifetime. Their curriculum and learning platform are world class. Every day you learn new things while you handle different types of assignments. Courses in in machine learning, AI and computer vision and deep learning are fantastic. I was helped greatly by mistake analyzer software, agile concept and solo sessions. We are made to work on live projects so we can get tremendous experience in how problems are solved in the industry. Would definitely recommend to one and all.

• great assignments
      rina singh • Graduate

I did the learning from GreyAtom 6 months before. I am happy writing this. It helps me in getting job here in the IT company. Juhi took mock interviews and she made my very good cv. Manas was my teacher no no they call menter. Very good teaching he did in coding, algorithms writing and other courses. He was industry standards. I can do problem solving in very big data.

• best ever
      - 11/27/2019
      tanu patel • Graduate

GreyAtom has a very competitive online DSM program. I like the projects that we are doing be it, mentored hackathons; assignments; hiring challenges; self study and guided projects. We actually get to process dirty data from the industry. Another thing that fascinates me here is that our work gets published on GitHub and our best projects are being compiled into our portfolio. All the different teams work together to help us. No complains!

• worth it
      - 11/27/2019
      anu jha • Graduate

Well reviews are really not my cup a tea but yup GreyAtom is a great school and will keep churning out excellent data scientists. I owe my success to GreyAtom!