greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (275) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science With Artificial Intelligence

Data Science, Python
      OnlineFull Time34 Weeks
      LocationMumbai
      Locations: Online Courses: Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track Subjects: Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Data Analytics, and Python We launched Data Science with Artificial Intelligence Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Data Science career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee & pay the remaining 75% of the fee ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by top faculty from IIT Madras & our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Data Science, Machine Learning, A.I, Deep Learning & NLP from world-class industry mentors. Work on 15+ industry projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job.
      DepositPart 1: ₹40,000 + GST Part 2: Pay After Placement ₹ 1,30,000 + GST Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job
    • Frontend Web Development Career Track Program

LocationMumbai
      We launched Frontend Web Development Career Track with the sole aim of helping learners from various backgrounds launch their high-growth Web Development career. You can enroll in the course with an admission fee of INR 25,000 & pay the remaining 75% of the fee i.e INR 1,30,000 ONLY IF YOU GET A JOB. The program was designed by our team in consultation with practitioners and our hiring partners. You'll learn the most in-demand skills—Web Development, Responsive Web Design, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3,, React JS, Advanced React, Data Structures and algorithms. Work on 5+ industry relevant projects & hackathons to build industry-ready skills. GreyAtom's Career Services help you build a strong portfolio, get connected to our 175+ hiring partners, & land your dream job. Summary of the course curriculum: Create responsive web pages for modern browsers using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Consume web application programming interfaces (APIs) from third-party sites such as Twitter, Google, or Yelp and deploy them to cloud-based services likeHeroku. Build a richly interactive, front-end single-page application using a modern framework library like React. Optimize the functionality of apps using React Router and Redux Collaborate as a team using Git and GitHub, widely accepted collaboration practices, and an Agile development workflow. Implement common data structures encountered in technical interview situations, such as linked lists and trees. Solve algorithm challenges and analyze the computational complexity of algorithms using Big O notation. Understand basics of back-end web development and its implementation with the bonus lectures and resources
      Deposit₹25,000 + GST
      Part 1: Admission Fee
      ₹ 25,000 + GST

Part 2: Pay after you get a job
      ₹ 1,30,000 + GST
      Pay ₹1,30,000 only after you get job.
      Refund / GuaranteeUpfront payment and non-refundable

• would give it 5*
      - 1/27/2020
      krupa shah • Graduate

What a place to be! Had an amazing time at GreyAtom’s campus in Mumbai. Be it the people, staff or curriculum, the school offers easily one of the best Learning Platforms in data science. I would say join this school if you are hungry for learning with an open mind. It offers the world class ciurriculum with high-tech courses like ML, Computer Vision and Deep Learning from basics to advanced levels. Staff is like wow! I remember when I first spoke to Monica, she was so helpful. She clarified all my doubts and helped me make my mind. Mentor Arunabh was fantastic in code along and solo sessions. I would give it 5*!

• Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Kinjal Thakkar  User Photo
      Kinjal Thakkar • Software Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Data Science Masters Program by GreyAtom is a program that has helped me immensely.  The program is designed to keep you on track, so you learn to code “today”. Their online learning platform is the best drill that takes you through a series of assignments, projects & hackathons that help build your confidence over time. I come from a non-Python background, but with the help of GreyAtom’s mentors, advisors, I have been able to learn well enough to become a DATA SCIENTIST. The best part is there’s always someone (a mentor) to answer all your questions. I feel this is what differentiates GreyAtom from the rest.

• Raviraj  User Photo
      Raviraj • Learner • Graduate Verified via GitHub

GreyAtom Helped me buid confidence of working in Data Science, The mentors were really cool, friendly and always there for help when stuck with doubt, they taught us how to think and what to think when working in Data Science, had to unlearn and relearn many things from scratch the right way, Their culture of learn and do real work really does magic for many and it certainly did for me.

- 3/11/2018
      Rishabh  User Photo
      Rishabh • Lead Programmer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The instructors were amazing and the active involvement of founders was helpful. What I loved the most were guest speaker sessions. We got a great insight into what the industry needs which helped us learn the right skills.

• Amazing course
      - 3/9/2018
      Arun Kutty  User Photo
      Arun Kutty • Senior Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      The curriculum is very well thought of and has a good flow . Some of the lecturers were truly amazing . I really liked the full stack data science engineering program and will recommend it to anyone who wants to start Thier career in data science
    • Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
    • dream learning
      - 1/30/2020
      vikrant martad • Graduate

GreyAtom’s grind makes you a good data scientist. From assignmengts to group sessions and  hackathons to capstone, the roller-coaster ride is worthwhile. You forget 6 months hard work when you land up with your dream job.

• good
      - 1/30/2020
      alliya khan • Graduate

Graduating from GreyAtom gave me a head start in data science. I was a math major and minor in economics. It was a tgough career choice for me but once I joined the school, I got the clarity and career direction. The learning platform at GreyAtom threw light on my strengths and weaknesses. Mistake analyzer helped me correct my mistakes. Code along sessions were very useful and gave me so much practice in programming. I also got help from my mentors in solo sessions and they kept me on track. Weekly dashboards too kept us on track. Learning is fun here!

• ted • Graduate

I am honored to write a recview for this great institute. It is easily one of the best choices in India. There is so much confusion online about data science and data scientis’s role. GreyAtom’s counselors and academic student supporet team are capable enough to clarify all your doubts. Mentors and Career staff would hold hyour hand and help you ace any interview while imparting the experiencial knowledge. They make sure that you learn the latest in the tech field and apply it too. The professional atmosphere also help in developing your personality.

• great
      adi sanghvi • Graduate

Go east go west, GreyAtom is the best! It is a comprehensive data science school that teaches you futuristic technology. The biggest plus is that your learning is lifelong and you will definitely land up with a great job.

• recommended
      deep prit • Graduate

Data Science is a buzz word and data scientists are a new creed of “Geeky” intellectuals who can command any salary in our world of high-tech era. I too wanted to jump the band wagon but the toughest part was to shop for a right online data science school. During my search, a friend of mine introduced me to GreyAtom. The counselor, I forget the name, returned my call in less than 12 hours after I left an online message. She could answer all my queries. The academic team and mentors supported me throughout the course clarifying all my doubts. I enjoyed code along sessions and hackathons. The best part was that all my projects were neatly compiled in a very attractive portfolio. The career team made sure I got a good job.

• thanks greyatom
      abdul bassit • Graduate

Hi All! I feel it is a great priviledge to be doing Masters at GreyAtom. It holds your hand from the time you join the school to the time of you landing your dream job. Yes, l have literally experienced it. It all happened in 6 months. I was an anlyst and wanted to be a data scientist with a raise in salary, more decision making power and job satsfation. GreyAtom gave me all! Their academic and career team helped me make a professional portfolio that carried the best projects I worked on. Mentors gave me a hands on experience in how the industry works, on live data. Now I am a coveted data scientist at Delloite. Thanks GreyAtom