greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (249) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• aarav • Graduate
      After working for a few years in the IT sector, I definitely had an idea about Data science. However this was not enough for me to secure a job as a data scientist. Hence I was looking a course that entailed indepth knowledge of the field. GreyAtom was just the right option. The sessions provide indepth knowledge of the subject domain. Apart from this one can anytime avail upto 5 extra sessions to learn anything under the umbrella of data science. The experienced mentor would provide industry examples from time to time which helped me to understand the application very well. Overall GreyAtom helped me to grow in the right direction.

• Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Kinjal Thakkar  User Photo
      Kinjal Thakkar • Software Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Data Science Masters Program by GreyAtom is a program that has helped me immensely.  The program is designed to keep you on track, so you learn to code “today”. Their online learning platform is the best drill that takes you through a series of assignments, projects & hackathons that help build your confidence over time. I come from a non-Python background, but with the help of GreyAtom’s mentors, advisors, I have been able to learn well enough to become a DATA SCIENTIST. The best part is there’s always someone (a mentor) to answer all your questions. I feel this is what differentiates GreyAtom from the rest.

• Raviraj  User Photo
      Raviraj • Learner • Graduate Verified via GitHub

GreyAtom Helped me buid confidence of working in Data Science, The mentors were really cool, friendly and always there for help when stuck with doubt, they taught us how to think and what to think when working in Data Science, had to unlearn and relearn many things from scratch the right way, Their culture of learn and do real work really does magic for many and it certainly did for me.

- 3/11/2018
      Rishabh  User Photo
      Rishabh • Lead Programmer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The instructors were amazing and the active involvement of founders was helpful. What I loved the most were guest speaker sessions. We got a great insight into what the industry needs which helped us learn the right skills.

• Amazing course
      - 3/10/2018
      Arun Kutty  User Photo
      Arun Kutty • Senior Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      The curriculum is very well thought of and has a good flow . Some of the lecturers were truly amazing . I really liked the full stack data science engineering program and will recommend it to anyone who wants to start Thier career in data science
    • Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
      aditya kalyan • Graduate

This is for all the budding data scientists in India and abroad, must join GreyAtom as it is the best.

• viren jha • Graduate

Hey all you guys and girls out there. I will recommend you GreyAtom as it is one of the very few data science schools that is both online and have an offline campus. I was damn impressed by the website when I was browsing online data science schools. My online query was answered so quickly and that prompted me to make a decision to graduate from this school. I admired the professional attitude of the academic staff and mentors who guided me through the entire program. Rohit, Manas and Dileep stand out in my memory as they were so helpful. I owe my success in my career to GreyAtom.

• best of best
      prithvi • Graduate

My programming was good always but GreyAtom teach me Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. It teach me to analyze live data using statistics. I can write algorithms and derive insights from raw and mess data. It is so much fun. I get my job because GreyAtom help me in answering interview. I am very happy with GreyAtom.

• great
      paru sidddi • Graduate

Rating GreyAtom, I would give it four out of five stars. Great curriculum, great mentors and great students support staff! It cares for students success.

• great experience
      dipesh shah • Graduate

I am thrilled to write about my school. I graduated from GreyAtom just a month ago and already have an amazing job. It prepares you so well. I was taught everything about data science : future technology : ML, AI, NLP; programming through code along sessions and hackathons, Statistical Analytics through live data, monitored by the best mentors in the industry. If their curriculum is world class, the learning platform teaches you how to learn for life. Through the medium of this review I must pay my gratitude to the career building team at GreyAtom as they were instrumental in getting me this job. They taught me how to handle interviews and helped me put together my portfolio. Thank you GreyAtom!

• bestest
      juhi rane • Graduate

It’s a good school! I joined with two of my collegues to brush up on our programming and stat and to learn Computer Vision and Deep Learning. We have gained a lot in terms of the first hand industry experience we got from the very bright mentors like Rohit. He was instrumental in helping us successfully complete our Capstone project with our own company. I think GreyAtom has played a crucial role in getting us all a hike in our salaries.

• advanced learning
      prat parekh • Graduate

Its not easy to find a good data science school as it is a new field and you can be misled very easily. After much research and reading up a lot on the subject, a friend introduced me to GreyAtom. After I made my first call and talked to a counselor named Monica, I knew this was a school for me. Since I am not very sound financially, she offered me a scholarship after scrutinizing all my past academic records. The 6-month DSM program that I had joined was very comprehensive that covered from basic to advanced level in skill building technology like ML and AI, statistical courses and programming. Code along sessions were my favourite.

• thanks greyatom
      brijesh shah • Graduate

GreyAtom has an amzing learning platform called GLabs. With global curriculum, it keeps tab of your performance every single day to make you a winner. If you publish 2 of your best projects on GitHub, you are assured of a good job. I got my Barclays job the moment I graduated…Thank you GreyAtom!

• amazing learning
      reena lathia • Graduate

I have joined the online 3 months, Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning programme. I have completed one month and find the environment very conducive in learning new, future technologies. I have completed 2 out of 4 modules and really enjoy my weekend interactions with mentor- Hemant. We are made to go through our materials and finish assignments and other activities. Collaborative work and discussions happen in sessions under the guidance of our mentors. Look forward to Capstone project with Delloite!

• a new begining
      madhu krish • Graduate

I joined GreyAtom 2 manoths back. No complaints so far. The counseling team was helpful, academic team is very supportive and mentors are very good. Karthik and Rishabh are my guides. They both are very good in their respective fields. They are very particular about how we approach the projects. I have completed many assignments and the academic and the career team are helping me put my work together in a portfolio.

• kuno singh • Graduate

Why not GreyAtom? It teaches you futuristic technology along with industry experience. It bridges the gap betwwen education and industry. Its curriculum and mentors are world class and the staff is so helpful whether it’s the counseling services or academic or career services. 100% recommendation from my side!

• best of best
      richa pradhan • Graduate

I spent hell lot of time finding a good online data science school. After much research and consideration, I landed at GreyAtom but trust me this was one of my best decisions in life. I got scholarship because of my good academic scores and also I made some very good associations with my collegues and mentors. Code along sessions are the best way to learn programming along with your collegues and mentors. 300+ assignments, 8 giuided projects and 3 mentored hackathons grind you enough to shine as a data scientist. I am a proud alumni of GreyAtom!

- 11/1/2019
      hassu jain • Graduate

Why GreyAtom? Because it holds your hand all the way from deciding the courses to asignments and projects to helping you find your dream job. Join now!

• anup shah • Graduate

Go east, go west, GreyAtom is the best. There are so many talking points but the most important is that the school ensures you possess industry-ready skills and a professional portfolio to launch your career. Their mentors are some of the best leaders in the industry who would put you on live projects. When you are working with real data sets, you gain tremendous knowledge on how to solve the probrems faced by the business world.
      In six months you are given so many assignments, hiring challenges and hackathons that are published on GItHub and compiled neatly into your portfolio. The career services and the academic staff make sure the best work is showcased in your portfolio. Incredible Data Science School!

• Recommended
      - 10/30/2019
      brij jain • Graduate

After graduating from GreyAtom, my only wish is to become a mentor there. What work culture and what a commited lot they are! I was taught by Daniele, Anurabh and Schaun and all were fantastic. I am sure others are also good. Its indeed challenging and rewarding to be a GreyAtom mentor.
      The mistake analyzer helps you greatly and solo sessions with mentors clarify your doubts. Weekly dashboards help you plan and academic advisors are there to help you when you get stuck somewhere. Support staff is excellent. Infact the whole ecosystem is so motivating and positive that you fit in so easily. Just now I am working for a bank but my goal is a mentorship at GreyAtom. I am coming GreyAtom!

• Vaibhav • Graduate
      So happy to choose GreyAtom to learn Data Science. The intense program of six months was packed with hackathons, code along sessions, group study and so many other assignments and projects. All the projects were sourced from the industry so the learning was phenomenal and we worked on real time data sets. Our mentors were the leaders from the industry and they were all very thorough with their subjects and proffessionals. Solo sessions with the mentors helped me greatly. The mentor-student ratio of 1:8 too helped in getting personal attention. Special thanks to Parag for his devotion to students and approachable, easy manner.
    • Krishna • Graduate
      Swithing a career is not so easy but GreyAtom made it possible for me. I was a software programmer in my tech company but alwys itched to make bigger decisions for my organization and grow with it. Buzz of data science caught my attention and after much thought I had joined GreyAtom. Once I enrolled myself, there was no looking back. The excellent academic team, counselors and mentors held my hand and taught me all the technical skills and nuances of data science. I was already coding but stats and data analysis were new to me and in no time I was working on complex algorithms. Big data started to make sense and deriving insights out of raw data soon became my second nature. Owe it all to GreyAtom!
      - 10/3/2019
      kinjal doshi • Applicant

Loved to do my data science studies at GreyAtom…now a proud alumni. Would recommend the school to all with a word of caution. You need to have an open mind with an aptitude to learn new things and most importantly prepare yourself to work hard. Though the team is so good and at every step they would hold your hand and guide you but you need to walk the talk. Having said that I think all your sweat and grinding pays off when you land up with your dream job. Best of luck!

• guddu pandit • Graduate

Given a choice I would like to go back to GreyAtom as a mentor. I really liked the culture at GreyAtom. Its so professional but easy going. The entire team there be it the academic staff, student support team or career professionals, all are doing their work with utter honesty and seem happy. The environment is so positive and inductive for a student to learn with an open mind. I particularly felt Monica counselor, Saurabh from the academic team and Jignesh mentor to be self motivated who would provide encouragement to the students at every step. Curriculum is so good, the courses are taught in great depth from basics to advanced level that increases the understanding of the concepts.