greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (220) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• best learning
      - 3/12/2019
      habeeb shaikh • Graduate
      Since data science is the sexiest job of the 21st century, the onus is definitely on the person and his/her potential to grow. I don’t think it would be possible in today’s day and age without a strong resume and a consultant who can give you the best career advice. The career consultants at GreyAtom provide CV/resume/LinkedIn profile reviews and make recommendations for improving it. That helped immensely to land a job. They also do mock interviews that help to calm down nerves, build body language and help pitch oneself and face challenging problems that are often asked as part of the interview process.
    • Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Kinjal Thakkar  User Photo
      Kinjal Thakkar • Software Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Data Science Masters Program by GreyAtom is a program that has helped me immensely.  The program is designed to keep you on track, so you learn to code “today”. Their online learning platform is the best drill that takes you through a series of assignments, projects & hackathons that help build your confidence over time. I come from a non-Python background, but with the help of GreyAtom’s mentors, advisors, I have been able to learn well enough to become a DATA SCIENTIST. The best part is there’s always someone (a mentor) to answer all your questions. I feel this is what differentiates GreyAtom from the rest.

• Raviraj  User Photo
      Raviraj • Learner • Graduate Verified via GitHub

GreyAtom Helped me buid confidence of working in Data Science, The mentors were really cool, friendly and always there for help when stuck with doubt, they taught us how to think and what to think when working in Data Science, had to unlearn and relearn many things from scratch the right way, Their culture of learn and do real work really does magic for many and it certainly did for me.

- 3/11/2018
      Rishabh  User Photo
      Rishabh • Lead Programmer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The instructors were amazing and the active involvement of founders was helpful. What I loved the most were guest speaker sessions. We got a great insight into what the industry needs which helped us learn the right skills.

• Amazing course
      - 3/10/2018
      Arun Kutty  User Photo
      Arun Kutty • Senior Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      The curriculum is very well thought of and has a good flow . Some of the lecturers were truly amazing . I really liked the full stack data science engineering program and will recommend it to anyone who wants to start Thier career in data science
    • Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
    • Satydeep • Graduate
      I won’t think twice to recommend it to budding data scientists. Very happening and very professional! I really enjoyed the compact group sessions, KYM (Know your mentor) and Code along. Code along is a very interesting concept wherein you as a learner code along with other learners and your mentor. You log onto the same bigger problem at the same time and work on the smaller parts in a time crunch situation. Thanks to my mentor Divesh, my coding improved drastically. Another thing which I liked about GreyAtom was their career services. Juhi made sure that my resume looked impressive, my portfolio had all the major assignments that I did during the programme and she worked hard on my communication skills and diction. I am so grateful to her for her contribution in my success."
    • Best education
      - 8/31/2019
      Rupesh shah • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides you with a great learning platform where learning is for lifetime. From classifying and sorting messy data to analyzing it, interpreting it, making algorithmic models with the help of ML and presenting and communicating the insights derived, all are taught so beautifully at GreyAtom by their very accomplished instructors. Prathmesh was my mentor who kept us totally focused with study plan for a week which clearly mentioned the pending assignments, revision of the concepts and assignments for the current week. Weekly performance dashboards were maintained. He would give us projects sourced from the industry. Overall I would give a 4 star rating to the school.
    • Superb experience)
      - 8/31/2019
      Pallavi bhatia • Graduate
      I am very happy that I joined GreyAtom as it comprehensively teaches you the specialization in deep learning and computer vision along with ML, AI, Stat and programming. I truly enjoyed their soslo sessions with the mentors and their excellent feedback. I took 5 on demand sessions with my favourite mentor, Parag Pansare. He is so good with his subject and is the best coder at GreyAtom, or perhaps in India. He also helped me to keep on track throughout. The Capstone Project that he helped me work on landed me with my current job at the bank. Consider myself extremely lucky to be associated with GreyAtom
    • Jinal • Graduate
      Feel elated to write about my alma mater! GreyAtom is one of the best data science schools in India today. It gives you option of online or on campus education. I had joined their DSMP for 6 months that was so beautifully designed for me taking into consideration my full time job. I was looking for a career switch from a data analyst to a data science job in my company when I joined the school. As if the staff, mentors and the counseling team understood my requirement so well, they held my hand from the word go and I never looked back. I must thank mentor Avinash for hackathons, counselor Riya for empathetically comprehending me and Chinmay for academic support. Their help is paramount in my promotion in my company just 2 months after I finished the program."
    • Go for it!
      - 8/30/2019
      Paneri sheth • Graduate
      It is my previlige that I go to GreyAtom. It helps you learn all technologese recquired to be good data scienteest. I incquire and the councelor immedeetely calls me. I get so impressed by the instroctors because thay give good practice and good problems. I becoming expert in data science subjects. Saurabh helps in making my potfolio. Very very good program
    • Akshata • Graduate
      I would blindly recommend GreyAtom for its flexibility of time and days and its learning platform. I had joined them online as I was working full time. They had tailor made the program for me. Most of my classes and learning happened on weekends. Their curriculum is world class that covered all the basic to advanced courses. The experience you get working on the live data problems is their USP. I personally like their counselor Monica who was polite and patient with all my queries and mentors like Manas who left no stone unturned to explain us various stat concepts. Manas was very approachable and what a kind, knowledgeable gentleman! I just loved the school!"
    • harshi • Graduate

I feel so nice to write this review. I wanted to become data scientist but my English and conversing was very weak. I am good in math, stats and programming. There are very few schools that teaches you NLP. Manas is my mentor. He is very nice. He holds my hand and teach me everything. I have learnt good conversing along with solving very big problems. I can help my company make stat models using ML. I am thanking GreyAtom all the time."

• Best experience
      - 8/30/2019
      harman • Graduate

GreyAtom is a good school as it takes care of all the subjects in great detail, like math, stat, programming, ML, AI and communication skills that a data scientist needs to know. Data Science is a multi-disciplinary field and a successful data scientist needs to have an inquisitive mind along with a technical skill-set. Mentors at GreyAtom help you not only acquire sound knowledge of futuristic technology; they would make sure you become a learner for life. They have a knack of bridging a gap between education and industry. Learning is so experiential here that you understand how real life problems are tackled in the industry and will quickly land up with a job. I owe my career success to this great institute

• Ami kaur • Student
      Hats off to GreyAtom for its meticulously planned curriculum, academic support and career services. Its curriculum covers all aspects of data science in breadth and depth. Absolutely thorough! I never had problem in getting response to my queries. Their entire staff was very professional. In fact Dileep was so quick in answering my mails that we became good buddies later on. Yes, career services at GreyAtom is one of the best in the industry. I had a cake walk in my two interviews I went for post my Master’s degree at GreyAtom. The job I got is all because of the hard work the team put in in refreshing my resume, mock interviews and most importantly my rock solid portfolio. All of you budding data scientists, go ahead and enroll yourself without having a second thought!
    • arvind mehta • Applicant

Reviewing my data science school is a great honour. I found myself very fortunate to join GreyAtom. It has instilled life time learning aptitude in me. I do not get bogged down by big, messy data any more. I can sort, classify, analyze and interpret data with ease and make business sense. It is all because of the breadth and depth of AI, ML, Big Data, Deep Learning and Analytics that GreyAtom taught me. I was so impressed by the projects that I did there, be it mentored hackathons, hiring challenges or self-study projects. All the projects were based on real data sets procured from the industry. This helps you get a firsthand experience of the problems faced by the industry. Let me reiterate and thank Monica, Riya, Saurabh and Chinmay for their counseling and academic support."

• kunal shah • Graduate

Excellent Data Science School! Would recommend to one and all, especially those who are open to life time learning. And, yes, Rohit is a wonderful mentor. He was instrumental in keeping me on track and making sense of the hackathons and code along sessions. I also want to grab this opportunity to thank Saurabh. He was so quick in responding to all my academic queries. Go for it!"

• Krishna • Graduate
      You are actually getting trained on everything using Python. Every module had a project that needs to be completed before I could move onto the next, and there is a set parameter to pass each module. I think this is the best way to practice and skill up yourself. GreyAtom also offers a panel of mentors who are there to guide you at time when you are stuck or clearing your doubts before you begin you assignments. I am really liking the program and would recommend to anyone who is an aspirant and want to make the best out of his skills.
    • Meetu • Graduate
      I already had a good experience working on Python, but after taking up this course, I realised I can build models that can not only be added to my portfolio, but also be implemented to solve business problems. Currently, I am working with one of the FinTech companies in Germany for whom I am developing an AI model to help retain more customers and encourage them to start making the right investments. All thanks to GreyAtom.
    • Shahid • Graduate
      I was amused by the term Data Scientist. A designation that could land me a better job, a better pay and most importantly make me involved in everything in business. I wanted to become a Data Scientist. I know, it’s easier said than done. I ran through a bunch of courses online, running through their curriculum and durations, but that actually confused me even more. I came across GreyAtom then. I filled up their online form and in less than 12 hours I got a call from their educational counsellor. They shared some valuable insights on the kind of curriculum they offer and were honest enough to guide me to do some pre-reads before starting the program.
    • Raj • Graduate
      I am a software developer and worked various niches before. But I was sure this profile won’t take me a long way. My dream was to open up a startup where I could design an AI powered software or a tool which could predict anything and everything in sports. A model where I can actually tell people which team will win even before the match begins. GreyAtom’s online learning platform is where I gained enough knowledge to give wings to my dream. The highly qualified mentors who guided me through the program and were always there to help me make my dream come true. My business is still in the baby stages, but I am sure it will shoot up and I will be sitting with one of the panels at the sports ground giving the prediction to a larger audience. Thanks GreyAtom