greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• Himansu Doshi • Graduate
      I am currently working as a Backend Developer working on platforms like Python and Django. My role involved working on web-based and phone based applications. I have been doing this for more 2 years now, but now I wanted to see myself grow in better domains. I knew about Data Science, but was skeptical whether or not to pursue a program. While randomly searching for online programs, I came across GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote program that talked about why I should be pursuing Data Science. After going through their curriculum and website I was convinced to an extent that I can learn this field while I am working. I already have experience working on Python, I immediately picked up many things quickly. I also participated in one of their hackathons, which gave me confidence in applying the same in some of my current models. The good news, I am about to compete this program and soon my company is offering a promotion as a Data Scientist. Thanks GreyAtom for coming into my life.
    • Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Kinjal Thakkar  User Photo
      Kinjal Thakkar • Software Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Data Science Masters Program by GreyAtom is a program that has helped me immensely.  The program is designed to keep you on track, so you learn to code “today”. Their online learning platform is the best drill that takes you through a series of assignments, projects & hackathons that help build your confidence over time. I come from a non-Python background, but with the help of GreyAtom’s mentors, advisors, I have been able to learn well enough to become a DATA SCIENTIST. The best part is there’s always someone (a mentor) to answer all your questions. I feel this is what differentiates GreyAtom from the rest.

• Raviraj  User Photo
      Raviraj • Learner • Graduate Verified via GitHub

GreyAtom Helped me buid confidence of working in Data Science, The mentors were really cool, friendly and always there for help when stuck with doubt, they taught us how to think and what to think when working in Data Science, had to unlearn and relearn many things from scratch the right way, Their culture of learn and do real work really does magic for many and it certainly did for me.

- 3/11/2018
      Rishabh  User Photo
      Rishabh • Lead Programmer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The instructors were amazing and the active involvement of founders was helpful. What I loved the most were guest speaker sessions. We got a great insight into what the industry needs which helped us learn the right skills.

• Amazing course
      - 3/10/2018
      Arun Kutty  User Photo
      Arun Kutty • Senior Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      The curriculum is very well thought of and has a good flow . Some of the lecturers were truly amazing . I really liked the full stack data science engineering program and will recommend it to anyone who wants to start Thier career in data science
    • Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
    • dream learning
      - 1/30/2020
      vikrant martad • Graduate

GreyAtom’s grind makes you a good data scientist. From assignmengts to group sessions and  hackathons to capstone, the roller-coaster ride is worthwhile. You forget 6 months hard work when you land up with your dream job.

• good
      - 1/30/2020
      alliya khan • Graduate

Graduating from GreyAtom gave me a head start in data science. I was a math major and minor in economics. It was a tgough career choice for me but once I joined the school, I got the clarity and career direction. The learning platform at GreyAtom threw light on my strengths and weaknesses. Mistake analyzer helped me correct my mistakes. Code along sessions were very useful and gave me so much practice in programming. I also got help from my mentors in solo sessions and they kept me on track. Weekly dashboards too kept us on track. Learning is fun here!

• ted • Graduate

I am honored to write a recview for this great institute. It is easily one of the best choices in India. There is so much confusion online about data science and data scientis’s role. GreyAtom’s counselors and academic student supporet team are capable enough to clarify all your doubts. Mentors and Career staff would hold hyour hand and help you ace any interview while imparting the experiencial knowledge. They make sure that you learn the latest in the tech field and apply it too. The professional atmosphere also help in developing your personality.

• great
      adi sanghvi • Graduate

Go east go west, GreyAtom is the best! It is a comprehensive data science school that teaches you futuristic technology. The biggest plus is that your learning is lifelong and you will definitely land up with a great job.

• recommended
      deep prit • Graduate

Data Science is a buzz word and data scientists are a new creed of “Geeky” intellectuals who can command any salary in our world of high-tech era. I too wanted to jump the band wagon but the toughest part was to shop for a right online data science school. During my search, a friend of mine introduced me to GreyAtom. The counselor, I forget the name, returned my call in less than 12 hours after I left an online message. She could answer all my queries. The academic team and mentors supported me throughout the course clarifying all my doubts. I enjoyed code along sessions and hackathons. The best part was that all my projects were neatly compiled in a very attractive portfolio. The career team made sure I got a good job.

• thanks greyatom
      abdul bassit • Graduate

Hi All! I feel it is a great priviledge to be doing Masters at GreyAtom. It holds your hand from the time you join the school to the time of you landing your dream job. Yes, l have literally experienced it. It all happened in 6 months. I was an anlyst and wanted to be a data scientist with a raise in salary, more decision making power and job satsfation. GreyAtom gave me all! Their academic and career team helped me make a professional portfolio that carried the best projects I worked on. Mentors gave me a hands on experience in how the industry works, on live data. Now I am a coveted data scientist at Delloite. Thanks GreyAtom