greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (234) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Raviraj  User Photo
      Raviraj • Learner • Graduate Verified via GitHub

GreyAtom Helped me buid confidence of working in Data Science, The mentors were really cool, friendly and always there for help when stuck with doubt, they taught us how to think and what to think when working in Data Science, had to unlearn and relearn many things from scratch the right way, Their culture of learn and do real work really does magic for many and it certainly did for me.

• Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Kinjal Thakkar  User Photo
      Kinjal Thakkar • Software Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Data Science Masters Program by GreyAtom is a program that has helped me immensely.  The program is designed to keep you on track, so you learn to code “today”. Their online learning platform is the best drill that takes you through a series of assignments, projects & hackathons that help build your confidence over time. I come from a non-Python background, but with the help of GreyAtom’s mentors, advisors, I have been able to learn well enough to become a DATA SCIENTIST. The best part is there’s always someone (a mentor) to answer all your questions. I feel this is what differentiates GreyAtom from the rest.

- 3/11/2018
      Rishabh  User Photo
      Rishabh • Lead Programmer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The instructors were amazing and the active involvement of founders was helpful. What I loved the most were guest speaker sessions. We got a great insight into what the industry needs which helped us learn the right skills.

• Amazing course
      - 3/10/2018
      Arun Kutty  User Photo
      Arun Kutty • Senior Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      The curriculum is very well thought of and has a good flow . Some of the lecturers were truly amazing . I really liked the full stack data science engineering program and will recommend it to anyone who wants to start Thier career in data science
    • Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
    • Vaibhav • Graduate
      So happy to choose GreyAtom to learn Data Science. The intense program of six months was packed with hackathons, code along sessions, group study and so many other assignments and projects. All the projects were sourced from the industry so the learning was phenomenal and we worked on real time data sets. Our mentors were the leaders from the industry and they were all very thorough with their subjects and proffessionals. Solo sessions with the mentors helped me greatly. The mentor-student ratio of 1:8 too helped in getting personal attention. Special thanks to Parag for his devotion to students and approachable, easy manner.
    • Krishna • Graduate
      Swithing a career is not so easy but GreyAtom made it possible for me. I was a software programmer in my tech company but alwys itched to make bigger decisions for my organization and grow with it. Buzz of data science caught my attention and after much thought I had joined GreyAtom. Once I enrolled myself, there was no looking back. The excellent academic team, counselors and mentors held my hand and taught me all the technical skills and nuances of data science. I was already coding but stats and data analysis were new to me and in no time I was working on complex algorithms. Big data started to make sense and deriving insights out of raw data soon became my second nature. Owe it all to GreyAtom!
    • worth it
      - 10/3/2019
      kinjal doshi • Applicant

Loved to do my data science studies at GreyAtom…now a proud alumni. Would recommend the school to all with a word of caution. You need to have an open mind with an aptitude to learn new things and most importantly prepare yourself to work hard. Though the team is so good and at every step they would hold your hand and guide you but you need to walk the talk. Having said that I think all your sweat and grinding pays off when you land up with your dream job. Best of luck!

• guddu pandit • Graduate

Given a choice I would like to go back to GreyAtom as a mentor. I really liked the culture at GreyAtom. Its so professional but easy going. The entire team there be it the academic staff, student support team or career professionals, all are doing their work with utter honesty and seem happy. The environment is so positive and inductive for a student to learn with an open mind. I particularly felt Monica counselor, Saurabh from the academic team and Jignesh mentor to be self motivated who would provide encouragement to the students at every step. Curriculum is so good, the courses are taught in great depth from basics to advanced level that increases the understanding of the concepts.

• dhruv • Graduate

I feel so happy to be associated with GreyAtom. I graduated last month but still walk in with my problems that I face at work. Arunabh was my mentor who still helps me. This does not happen in other schools. Another thing that I carry forward is the Agile concept- The stand up meetings, the first thing in the morning. I loved the concept and have introduced it in my bank. Thanks team GreyAtom…I owe my success to you!

• Excellent studies
      Parth • Applicant
      Brilliant…excellent…worth consideration…GreyAtom produces industry leaders!
    • Priti • Applicant
      I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all the budding data scientists for its world class curriculum, professional and industry leaders-mentors, experiential learning platform and support staff and career cell. They hold your hand from the very beginning and take you all the way to getting you a good placement in the industry. Usually the company for whom you are writing your capston project hires you. Its all-rounder and a brilliant institute!
    • Great learning
      Darsh • Graduate
      When it comes to data science schools, GreyAtom has established itself so well in 2 years of its conception. It guarantees career leap with option of online program, live mentorship, career accelerator and because its practice centered. This is not only stated on their website, it’s the reality. Within one year of my graduating from GreyAtom, I got a jump in my designation from an analyst to data science and also got a salary hike by double. GLabs, their learning platform is an inhouse cloud based learning platform. Track skill maps help you in assessing your strengths and weaknesss and hackathons help you put in practice all that you have learnt. Great school indeed!
    • Best school
      Pravin Mehta • Graduate
      Hi all! GreyAtom is a decent data science school. It also gives scholarships to good students. You ask questions and the councelors call you back quickly. Karuna was my counselor who will help me in explaining about courses. I study Statistical analysis for understanding and analysisng data, Machine Learning for algorithms and programming to do coding. So many assinments we did and my instructor was Manas who helped me complete all the projects. Manas helped me greatly in Capstone project. I am very happy I learn from GreyAtom.
    • Naman • Graduate
      I landed an opportunity as a data scientist immediately after graduating from GreyAtom. Thanks to the career cell and especially Juhi, who helped me with mock interviews and compiling my work together into a very attractive portfolio. I am a big fan of GreyAtom’s learning platform called GLabs. It up skills students with programs that are online, mentor led and practice centered. Practice is a key here to learn new skills and real time feedback helps you assess your learning. There’s a mistake analyzer and a skill map to keep you on track focusing on your strengths and weaknesses. Hope it helps!
    • best education
      - 9/23/2019
      tannu • Graduate

Good curriculum, good instructors, good academic support and good career services. I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all who want to seriously pursue data science.

• Viren SHah • Graduate

I think you will like GreyAtom. It will teach you all that you would need to know to excel as a data scientist. I was an associate with my company where I was sorting and analyzing data. I always craved for a more meaningful role wherin I could help make business decisions for my company. That was when my boss introduced me to GreyAtom. He is a mentor there. He helped me with programming, creating algorithms using ML and Deep Learning and Computer Vision. Thanks to his mentorship and team GreyAtom, I am working as a junior Data Scientist in my boss’s team in the same company and am truly enzoying my new role.

• Kiran • Graduate
      I am going to write my experience at GreyAtom. It was very good. My teacher sorry menter was very good. Her name was Prakshi Yadav. She helped me in writing code big time man. If she was not there I was not writing good code. She willing helped me as my English not very good. I must also tell you about Amit and Sheetal. They help me and support me in my projects, remember me to finish assignments and gave total help.
    • Satydeep • Graduate
      I won’t think twice to recommend it to budding data scientists. Very happening and very professional! I really enjoyed the compact group sessions, KYM (Know your mentor) and Code along. Code along is a very interesting concept wherein you as a learner code along with other learners and your mentor. You log onto the same bigger problem at the same time and work on the smaller parts in a time crunch situation. Thanks to my mentor Divesh, my coding improved drastically. Another thing which I liked about GreyAtom was their career services. Juhi made sure that my resume looked impressive, my portfolio had all the major assignments that I did during the programme and she worked hard on my communication skills and diction. I am so grateful to her for her contribution in my success."
    • Best education
      - 8/31/2019
      Rupesh shah • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides you with a great learning platform where learning is for lifetime. From classifying and sorting messy data to analyzing it, interpreting it, making algorithmic models with the help of ML and presenting and communicating the insights derived, all are taught so beautifully at GreyAtom by their very accomplished instructors. Prathmesh was my mentor who kept us totally focused with study plan for a week which clearly mentioned the pending assignments, revision of the concepts and assignments for the current week. Weekly performance dashboards were maintained. He would give us projects sourced from the industry. Overall I would give a 4 star rating to the school.
    • Superb experience)
      - 8/31/2019
      Pallavi bhatia • Graduate
      I am very happy that I joined GreyAtom as it comprehensively teaches you the specialization in deep learning and computer vision along with ML, AI, Stat and programming. I truly enjoyed their soslo sessions with the mentors and their excellent feedback. I took 5 on demand sessions with my favourite mentor, Parag Pansare. He is so good with his subject and is the best coder at GreyAtom, or perhaps in India. He also helped me to keep on track throughout. The Capstone Project that he helped me work on landed me with my current job at the bank. Consider myself extremely lucky to be associated with GreyAtom
    • Jinal • Graduate
      Feel elated to write about my alma mater! GreyAtom is one of the best data science schools in India today. It gives you option of online or on campus education. I had joined their DSMP for 6 months that was so beautifully designed for me taking into consideration my full time job. I was looking for a career switch from a data analyst to a data science job in my company when I joined the school. As if the staff, mentors and the counseling team understood my requirement so well, they held my hand from the word go and I never looked back. I must thank mentor Avinash for hackathons, counselor Riya for empathetically comprehending me and Chinmay for academic support. Their help is paramount in my promotion in my company just 2 months after I finished the program."
    • Go for it!
      - 8/30/2019
      Paneri sheth • Graduate
      It is my previlige that I go to GreyAtom. It helps you learn all technologese recquired to be good data scienteest. I incquire and the councelor immedeetely calls me. I get so impressed by the instroctors because thay give good practice and good problems. I becoming expert in data science subjects. Saurabh helps in making my potfolio. Very very good program