greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• Smruti Budhbaware • Student
      They have explained every concept in depth which provides me a detailed insight into the subject. We meet our mentors once in a week and discuss all our doubts. We are 8 of us in a team and hence we get personal attention from our mentors. Not only this we can anytime connect to our mentors via various platforms for queries and doubt solving. They turn around with replies in around 24 hours. The mentors always go an extra mile to help us with the subject. GreyAtom offers the best online program for data science.
    • Mitesh • Graduate
      Mock Interviews helped us to answer challenging questions, how to host oneself, choice of vocabulary and to build confidence. The career consultants helped us by reviewing our CV and Linkedin profiles and guided us to build them so that they bump into top of the stack during the screening process. Since I had never faced a real interview, these things helped me perform really well in my interviews. The 6 months with GreyAtom have led to my all round development. I could ask for nothing more than this wonderful experience with GreyAtom.
    • Nitesh • Applicant
      If you really want to broaden your horizons in the domain of Data Science, I would recommend you apply for admission to GreyAtom because they provide their learners with additional resources besides the curriculum, which equip learners with industry knowledge and hands-on experience. There, you get weekly performance reviews and a study plan for that week in advance, so you can ensure a systematic approach to your studies.
    • prafulla • Graduate
      They keep a track of my progress and highlight my strengths and weaknesses. The weekly dashboard always kept me on track and helped me to complete the portion in the stipulated time. There are a series of guided and unguided projects and I could share the best ones on my GitHub profile and other blog sites.  The mentors encouraged us to participate in various hackathons in which we had to develop a solution to a complicate data problem within a given period of time. These hackathons provided us with a diversified look to the same problem.

• aarav • Graduate
      After working for a few years in the IT sector, I definitely had an idea about Data science. However this was not enough for me to secure a job as a data scientist. Hence I was looking a course that entailed indepth knowledge of the field. GreyAtom was just the right option. The sessions provide indepth knowledge of the subject domain. Apart from this one can anytime avail upto 5 extra sessions to learn anything under the umbrella of data science. The experienced mentor would provide industry examples from time to time which helped me to understand the application very well. Overall GreyAtom helped me to grow in the right direction.

• arun • Graduate
      They are industry experts and share real life data problems from the industry which builds us according to the market requirements. The mentors provide us projects with real life data since the ones learnt in classrooms are less complicated. At times, they code along with us which helps us to understand and develop the same type of competitive attitude towards data problems. They also motivate us to build our own GitHub profile and maintain it well.

• Riddhi • Graduate
      The program was interesting and at the same time highly challenging. Challenging in terms of getting everything right in the assignment is what makes this program unique. Another plus is, despite being an online program, they provide a mentor who guided us well through the journey. There used to be meetups every week, where I got to know other people in my group. Through these 24 weeks, I not only got along my peers, but the mentor as well. It was a memorable journey for me. Kudos GreyAtom!
    • ketan • Graduate
      They have a few hiring partners, such as Cutshort, and are in the process of having more on board. Because of its association with such prestigious organisations, GreyAtom has quality curricula. It also reflects in their career services since it's staff help learners get professional résumés and prepare for job interviews by means of lots of mock interviews to the point of getting 100% sure about performing excellently in job interviews.

• dhawani • Graduate
       The assisted blog of GreyAtom has been specifically developed for learners to learn the intricacies of Data Science. There are some well-known organisations in the Data Science industry such as Haptik and Huew, which have jointly designed the NLP curriculum and CV curriculum respectively. There's no doubt that learners get to study the updated content at GreyAtom, unlike at other institutes that offer other IT or Data Science programmes

• virat • Graduate
      At GreyAtom, your skills are gauged right from the beginning to every stage of the programme. Every learner also gets to know about their mistakes through the module of ‘Mistakes Analyser’ developed by GreyAtom for learners. Unlike other institutes, mentors come forward and follow up each learner on their progress via email and phone

• Amogh • Student

Greyatom let's me know what is expected of me before every session. I like to go prepared for the sessions with my mentor. Since I had very little knowledge when I joined in, this mechanism helps me to prepare in advance so that I can easily deal with the technical jargons. Apart from this as the system tracks my progress  I don't lose track of things. It motivates me to work on my flaws. There are a series of mentored hackathons and projects. These projects help the mentors understand our level of knowledge. The mentors are really great. GreyAtom is just the right option.

• jenish • Graduate
      Sometimes, you lose momentum somehow and you don't know how to catch up on ongoing developments. Fortunately, GreyAtom helps with you that. If you have lost track of the daily progress in class, mentors give you a helping hand to get you back on track with different kinds of additional sessions, such five on-demand sessions, and you can take advantage of them whenever you feel that you need to familiarise with them more