greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (234) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Smruti Budhbaware • Student
      They have explained every concept in depth which provides me a detailed insight into the subject. We meet our mentors once in a week and discuss all our doubts. We are 8 of us in a team and hence we get personal attention from our mentors. Not only this we can anytime connect to our mentors via various platforms for queries and doubt solving. They turn around with replies in around 24 hours. The mentors always go an extra mile to help us with the subject. GreyAtom offers the best online program for data science.
    • Data Science
      - 2/13/2019
      Ronak Singh • Graduate

GreyAtom offers me the liberty to take extra 5 sessions on top of the scheduled sessions to understand anything under the sky of data science. This enables me to learn at my own pace and place my queries freely.

• Quick assistance
      - 2/12/2019
      Ashish mehta • Applicant
      I am learning Data Science online at GreyAtom. Yes, there are many videos available online for free, that I was at one point of time doing. But I was not happy as I was unclear about the flow. So I searched some online programs that offered many things, but none of them were convincing me at all. I came across GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote program and filled up a form for some more information, within 24 hours I got all the answers to questions I was fearing of before. I enrolled in the course right away and now I am on my way to become a Data Scientist. If you guys are contemplating on GreyAtom, hit me up and I will be happy share my personal experience with you.
    • Himansu Doshi • Graduate
      I am currently working as a Backend Developer working on platforms like Python and Django. My role involved working on web-based and phone based applications. I have been doing this for more 2 years now, but now I wanted to see myself grow in better domains. I knew about Data Science, but was skeptical whether or not to pursue a program. While randomly searching for online programs, I came across GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote program that talked about why I should be pursuing Data Science. After going through their curriculum and website I was convinced to an extent that I can learn this field while I am working. I already have experience working on Python, I immediately picked up many things quickly. I also participated in one of their hackathons, which gave me confidence in applying the same in some of my current models. The good news, I am about to compete this program and soon my company is offering a promotion as a Data Scientist. Thanks GreyAtom for coming into my life.
    • Great course
      - 2/8/2019
      Avanibhai Doshi • Applicant
      I was clear that my current profile in IT won’t take me a long way, and I seriously wanted to something better. That’s when I came across Data Science - a field that can help me grow in my career. It was a big risk for me, then I went up and shared my passion with one of my friends who was also learning Data Science. She referred GreyAtom to me. I browsed their website and discovered about their online program. I was convinced and paid the fee upfront and started learning the course. I am halfway through the program and I am happy to have successfully completed two solo projects and one big hackathon. If you share the same thoughts as me, go ahead and enrol in GreyAtom’s Data Science Online Program. It’s worth every penny. Peace!
    • Bhavya Doshi • Graduate
      I have came across various programs online but never got convinced with the kind of curriculum they were offering. I wanted something that can give me a practical experience in the world of data science. After a long search I finally came across GreyAtom’s online program for Data Science. They were offering a lot more than what they were charging for it. In-depth curriculum, academic support, career assistance, mentored and solo projects and most importantly hackathons. I immediately made up my mind to pursue this program and make my job profile better than what it is now. I thank GreyAtom for helping me out when I was in dire need. Keep up the good work!
    • Shaila Doshi • Graduate
      I wanted to take my career to a different level, that’s when I decided that I want to take up a stream that can give the leverage to my career and I discovered Data Science. I wanted to pursue a program that I can do along with my job. So, I started searching for online programs in Data Science. That’s when I accidently bumped into GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters online program and was totally flattered to see the kind of curriculum they are covering which included 4 solo projects, 1 hackathon and 1 capstone project. For the kind of curriculum, I really found their fee very much affordable, to top that they offered me a 40% scholarship. All-in-all I am liking the program, and would recommend to those who are looking to skill up their careers.
    • Nice institute
      - 2/7/2019
      Saloni mehta • Graduate
      The London DataGiri Event was the place where I came across the name - GreyAtom. I researched about their programs and was awestruck when I read their curriculum. I was sure that I am taking this program at any cost. The next step was that I signed up for their online program. I still have to complete the program, but at the pace that I am learning at GreyAtom is amazing. I would recommend this institute to those who do not have the time to attend classes, but are willing to upgrade their competencies.
    • Good Experience
      - 2/5/2019
      Darsh Doshi • Student
      I was working as software engineer for more than 3 years and was not seeing my career graph moving up faster, except for my salary that increased marginally. I came across a course in Data Science by GreyAtom through a friend who was already learning in their classroom sessions. This course gave me exactly what I wanted. I wanted to skill up in order to get a better position and a good pay. The teachers are really good and they come with massive industry experience. I took a 6-month program in Data Science and was fortunate to land up in a job as a Data Scientist post completion. Thank you GreyAtom and the mentors.
      - 2/5/2019
      Dhwanish • Graduate

Data Science is one of the lucrative careers in IT right now. My journey to become a data scientist began a few months ago with GreyAtom. They have a very well defined structure that helped me learn the art of data science and machine learning. It was a new domain for me, but I was determined to do something in this field specifically. I am glad to have chosen GreyAtom’s Data Science Remote Program that offers academic support and career assistance services. I recommend GreyAtom to everyone who dream to become a data scientist.

• Harshal • Project Manager

GreyAtom’s online program in Data Science is the best program if you are looking to get some hands-on experience with machine learning. They offer an industry-grade curriculum, real data sets to work on, hackathons and the best part is they also have mentors who come with massive industry experience (At least the mentors I am interacting with). I am really liking the program overall. If you are searching for data science programs online, I would definitely recommend GreyAtom.

• Nimesh • Software Engineer

Great Learning experience with GreyAtom. I enrolled myself in to their remote program. They started with Basic Python and gradually moved towards the core Machine Learning algorithms. I loved the pace of the program and must say that the curriculum was extremelly structured. It was very nicely designed for a working professional like me. They had made it clear that I need to give 6-8 hours every week along with 2-3 hours session every Saturday. There was a clear demnd of consistent effort from my end as well.

Their learning platform is really cool. I was able to solve assignments, projects remotely. I was trained by one of the very knoledgable Data Scientist and it was a great interacting with him every weekend. Overall, I enjoyed my learning experience.

• Ritesh Gandhi • Graduate

Very good experience with GreyAtom. I was part of the classroom program and was coming all the way from Pune to attend. I am into renewable energy space and my primary agenda was to learn how Analytics can help me optimize my business processes. Overall I loved the knowledge I got. Their learning platform is just amazing.

• Rupali • Graduate

It took me 6 months to complete the program in full. It was well laid out and the assignments that I received really helped me gain hands-on with Python and Machine Learning. Assignments were promptly assessed, thanks to GreyAtom’s mentors that come with a massive industry experience. GreyAtom’s online learning platform was very comprehensive. I could complete my modules & assignments, and get feedback in real-time, publish a blog on Medium, submit my model projects and publish them on GitHub. It actually built my portfolio in real-time.  I highly recommend it to those who want to make it big in the data science industry.

• Hands on Learning
      - 11/26/2018
      Mayank Doshi • Graduate

GreyAtom has got this cool online learning platform that is powered with AI. I have completed my the program and currently working with Yes Bank. It  creates a task of writing a blog on some topic, which can be shared on my Medium profile so data science enthusiasts, industry experts can read it. I am now posting at least one blog a day on Medium that has given me a lot of mileage on my page. Projects that I've submitted during my course tenure are now on live my GitHub profile. I already have built my portfolio that I shared during my interviews. Being called a Data Scientist is happy feeling for me.

• Rishit • Graduate

Lots of hands-on learning. Their learning platform is really good. Really liked the quality of mentors and instructors. They are always open for feedback and very concerned about the learning outcomes. We had an issue with one of the sessions and they worked on the feedback immediately. Overall a very positive experience.

• Monil Doshi • Head, Business • Graduate

GreyAtom School’s Data Science Masters Program is by far the best that I have come across. Three reasons: 1. Mentors come with a huge industry experience. 2. Being a classroom program, it lets you interact with other students and the mentors. You get to understand the concept in a deeper level. 3. There are a series of solo projects, hackathons, code along days. I really liked the code along days. It’s like you are learning on the go. Overall, I am enjoyed the program and would surely propose to people who are looking for an equivalent experience.

• Chinmay Chopade • Graduate
      GreyAtom’s program in Data Science is for people who are looking to get some hands-on experience with machine learning. The institute offers a industry-grade curriculum, real data sets to work on, hackathons and the best part is their mentors, who come with a massive industry experience. I loved the program overall. If you are searching for data science programs, I would say GreyAtom has comprehensively designed everything. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose, but gain something great! Cheers.
    • Ronnie Bhanot • Student

Challenging in terms of getting everything right in the assignment is what makes this program unique. Another plus is, despite being an online program, they provide a mentor who guided us  well through the journey. There used to be meetups every week, where I got to know other people in my group. Through these 24 weeks, I not only got along my peers, but the mentor as well. It was a memorable journey for me. Kudos GreyAtom!

• Mihir Panchal • Graduate

GreyAtom Data Science Course in Python covers all the parameters required for an Industry ready personnel. Provides great learning content, assignment portal - commit_live with live recorded classroom videos for reference. Experienced Professionals teaching the core concepts of Machine Learning and Statistics. Good supportive staff for any queries. Timely organized Seminars with the Industry stalwarts helps to know the latest technology advancements- DataGiri Community. So far Great Learning Experience with flexible & friendly batchmates. If you want to kick-start your Data Science Journey just focus on studying rest leave on to Team GreyAtom.
      P.S : Course Recommendation :5/5
      Fees: 4/5 , dont understand their Industry Sponsorship Protocol
      Classroom : 3/5 , could have been better
      Teachers: 5/5 , patient and supportive, makes you understand concepts
      Course Content : 5/5, Covers most of the tools for Full Stack Data Scientist.
      OverAll: 4/5

• Excellent Course
      - 3/1/2018
      Mohammed Sunasra • Graduate
      The course structure is really good and every topic is taught right from very basics to in depth. I have learned a lot from Faculties, Mentors, Peers and multiple Hackathon challenges were really helpful in building up my skills from a Data Science and Product perspective. Also the Learning platform Commit.Live is organized in a way that makes learning and assignments fun to do. Thanks to GreyAtom team for such an amazing experience.
    • Shival Patel • Software Enginner • Student

I found Greyatom to be one of the best places in town to learn datascience. The enviornement they create for studying is highly appreciable and exceptional. Alot of learning takes place when you are with people who are into learning datascience.

The practice to attend practices for datascience in a classroom rather online made quite a huge difference.

• Vishnu Kamath

Data Science can be mastered only by working on real life data sets which Greyatom provides in its curriculum.Highly recommend to all the data science enthusiasts out there

• Sandip Baradiya • Software Engineer • Student

GreyAtom offers a unique experience of learning by doing real work. The course curriculum is very well thought through and it covers everything from basic stats, ML algorithms implementation to productionising your applications. All the instructors during the course were actually industry professionals, which not only helped in learning but giving a window to real world practices. Learning at GreyAtom was helpful in many other areas too, I got an opportunity to learn with some like minded and talented people and who now been good friends too. Overall this experience helped me scale and fulfill my quotient of real worlds Data Science and it’s applications by a huge margin. Kudos to the awesome & hardworking team at GreyAtom.

• Biraj parikh • Data scientist • Student
      Greyatom is a great place to learn, The content is industry relevant and the practices are industry based. I learned a lot from greyatom the faculty is very supportive.
    • Varun • Machine Learning Engineer • Graduate

I had a limited understanding of machine learning, restricted to basic data mining. The course at GreyAtom not only introduced me to several important concepts but also taught me the essentials of data science using real-life datasets to solve real problems.