greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (234) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Ninad gurav • Student
      GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions baed on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.
    • Chetan Mody • Student
      Kudos to GreyAtom! I got selected in the company of my choice, with whom I did my Capstone project. They just loved my portfolio which was put together slowly by the career service team at GreyAtom. I did not even realize what was happening behind scenes while I was immersed deeply in finishing my assignments. I was so ecstatic! My portfolio carried the best of my project work. It’s amazing how this esteemed institute holds your hand from the day you join to the last day of your program. They record each and every event and bring out the best in you. I am speechless! Don’t have words to thank the entire team of GreyAtom, from Mentors to back end office people to academic counselor to my batch mates. I am sure “daily stand up meetings”, “real office simulation”, “immersive learning” and “team skills” as they call it at GreyAtom would stand me in good stead in the professional working environment.
      - 3/4/2019
      Akhilesh Jain • Student
      I had checked many data science institutes online, both in India and abroad. What attracted me to GreyAtom was the breadth and depth of its curriculum. Almost all institutes offered AI, ML, Big Data, Deep Learning and Analytics but GreyAtom covers all these courses from basic to advanced levels, in a very systematic and elaborative way. Secondly I was impressed by the manner in which the academic counselor clarified my doubts. I got most clarity from chatting with her and through emails. She honestly told me what she did not know and kept her promise of reverting in a week’s time. She made me speak to one of the mentors for my technical query. I was totally impressed by the response I got and knew I had made a right choice. I am into the second month and got no regrets!
    • Navin Mehta • Graduate
      Since there is an exponential increase in courses being offered in data science, there is an immediate need to focus on choosing the most relevant one. Though criteria may be different for everyone, I personally think that the course must be useful enough to cater to the demand for professionals in the field which is only increasing on a daily basis. In fact, a recent statistics mentioned that there are 9.8 times more machine learning engineers today when compared to five years ago. With Hiring Partners like Cutshort, the opportunities become manifold. If I can pursue a course that keeps my future in mind, I would definitely put my money on it.
      - 3/4/2019
      Kushal Mehta • Graduate
      I always have had a lot of unresolved questions in class as a young student and now a data science practitioner. I never found a channel in class where I could ask questions that I thought were fundamental to learning data science. So, when I came to know that GreyAtom offered that space with their Ask Me Anything sessions and 5 on Demand Sessions (extra ones), I was majorly thrilled. I made full use of them and it helped me solve my doubts while giving me a free space to think. I recommend it.
      - 2/25/2019
      Purvi Panchal
      *I feel mentors are the most important part of any institute. GreyAtom allows me to know my mentor, learn about them and know their background. They provide feedback on my projects and assignments which improves understanding. They go beyond the curriculum and share resources to build competent students. The snippets shared by the mentors give us a view of the current market situations and how to tackle them. They promote lifelong learning. I could not only understand the subject well but also could get a keen view of the working of the Industry.*
    • Dipti Baua
      GreyAtom undoubtedly has the best class of mentors. Each mentor handles 8 of us providing personal attention to each one of us. The extensive knowledge of these mentors have helped me handle voluminous data with ease. Their timely feedback and guidance have helped me master my skills even better. Apart from the online sessions we meet the mentors weekly to get our queries solved. We can anytime ask for upto extra 5 sessions more than the scheduled sessions for query handling and in depth learning. No other online course offers this level of liberty.
    • Amazing Course
      - 2/24/2019
      Bhavik Chheda
      When I was looking for an online program, I was keen about the kind of projects and assignments that they offered. In the field of Data Science, working on real life data sets is more important and hence the projects have to be industry relevant. Projects in GreyAtom give us a view of the wide array of opportunities available. These projects are in the form of Mentored Hackathons: In these sessions, we compete in fast paced coding session and are required to come up with a solution in a stipulated time. Self Study Projects: We are exposed to a series of 12 - 16 guided projects containing large and real life data sets. There are various hiring challenges as well.
    • Viral Gangar
      In terms of the academic support throughout my learning at GreyAtom, whenever I needed assistance from mentors, I was provided with full support by means of emails and personal chats. The best part of that was, their help was available for 24 hours. More importantly, mentors did their level best to be available most of the time over the phone as well to assist their learners.
    • Good experience
      - 2/24/2019
      Vasundhara Shedge • Graduate
      GreyAtom learning platform helps me evaluate my skills by breaking them down as domains and processes. This helps simplify the entire process for me in terms of my weaknesses and strengths. That helps me develop my core competencies with ease. Since the program sets milestones to be achieved all through the course, it becomes fairly simple to evaluate the progress made.
      Pooja Savla • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides me an opportunity to work on real data sets which gives me a better understanding of the industry standards. These projects enhace my knowledge and help me to put them to use. It also offers a comprehensive program right from the basics to the most advanced level. It led to my all round development in the field of data science. Unlike classroom projects, Industry data sets are more complex. I could solve the complex data sets since I had prior experience in the form projects. GreyAtom is a one stop destination for all those who are looking for the best online Data Science program.
    • Amazing Course
      Monica Chheda • Student
      GreyAtom conducts mock interviews which builds me according to the industry requirements. I went through a lot of hiring challenges which have aced my knowledge in the subject domain. These interviews have helped me to build my soft skills and body language. The challenging questions asked here have boosted my confidence level and I could eventually perform well in my actual interview. Their hiring partner ‘Cutshort’ provides ample supply of job opportunities.
    • Excellent
      Aneri Vora • Student
      What would make me go for an online course? Projects. Yes, the kind of projects that the course offers can help you better your skills considerably. GreyAtom was on point with it considering the numerousmentored hackathons, and the hiring challenges sans mentors that I was actively participating in. There were also self study projects which threw up mind boggling challenges that helped solve greater problems.
    • Worth Learning
      Monil • Graduate

It is no surprise that top global firms are making use of the specialisation of Computer Vision to help enhance productivity which can lead to profits whether in healthcare or e-commerce delivery. I think for a rapidly evolving field such as Computer Vision, it becomes important to have rapidly- evolving content that is directly sourced from the industry. GreyAtom’s specialisation of Computer Vision has that strong foundation considering its emphasis on practical knowledge combined with academic learning which is up-to-date with the advancements happening in the field.

Bharati Gangar
      I must say, I am always meticulous in doing research into anything I set my sights on, but after digging up the internet, I came across GreyAtom, which had satisfactory reviews, and after contacting the organisation, I was guided through comprehensive curriculum, then I felt sure to enrol in one of their Data Science courses. Now, I take pleasure in saying that it was by far the best decision.
      - 2/19/2019
      Surendar Kaur • Graduate
      Is it possible to make a lazy person like me get to work? I know, data science is not the ideal call for laggards but I have always insisted upon a well-strategised framework to help me be on the move. So, when I was checking out online programs, my only goal was to look for a platform that kept up with me and actually encouraged me to work on my skills. I also didn’t want to fall behind but I felt I would need an external push to help me be regular with my schedules and actually learn some skills. GreyAtom like the others provides study plans for the week with pending items and revisions but they actually help one to measure his/her performance on a weekly dashboard. They thoroughly engaged me with follow-ups and motivated me to stay focused.
      - 2/19/2019
      Vikram Mishra • Graduate

I have always believed that passionate, committed and disciplined mentors can work wonders as much as the student. Which is why, I recommend the GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program where the mentors constantly reach out to each student through Email, Chat or Phone and there is always follow-up to take one through the entire data science program journey. Even if it is not easy to begin with, the kind of support is by far the best I have received. They have a turnaround of 24 hours which is probably a great saviour in times when you immediately need eyes over your work. Also, the project feedback sessions are detailed, engaging and so minutely planned that there is no scope for error. Go for it!

- 2/18/2019
      Sunita Patil • Graduate

GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program is by far the best one that I have come across because it explains complicated concepts and sharpens my understanding from bottom-up. That I feel was majorly lacking in other courses that I have tried to take up online. If I can’t understand something very basic, I can’t do justice to something on the advanced level. The thought might be a passing one for most people but for me, it made me enjoy the learning rather than look at my performances superficially. I was exposed to 8-minute concept explainers which were pre-recorded sessions that cleared out my doubts. I was also interacting with the mentor as part of solo as well as group sessions that actually led me to put my learning in perspective.

• Great Course
      - 2/18/2019
      Ritesh Mehta • Graduate

Since data science is the sexiest job of the 21st century, the onus is definitely on the person and his/her potential to grow. I don’t think it would be possible in today’s day and age without a strong resume and a consultant who can give you the best career advice. The career consultants at GreyAtom provide CV/resume/LinkedIn profile reviews and make recommendations for improving it. That helped immensely to land a job. They also do mock interviews that help to calm down nerves, build body language and help pitch oneself and face challenging problems that are often asked as part of the interview process.

• My opinion
      - 2/15/2019
      Eshwar manjeri • Graduate
      GreyAtom’s impeccable delivery of practical as well as theoretical sessions will help you get the hang of industry knowledge. It’s highly recommended if you are in a dilemma over the choice of academies that provide a real-world atmosphere for their learners. I would recommend enrol and see for yourself.
      - 2/15/2019
      Jay Dagha

Considering the demand for Data Science and Data Scientists, I made up my mind to enroll on one of

the Master’s courses in Data Science. On an expert’s recommendation, I decided that I must join

GreyAtom. To my satisfaction, I was never let down by the organisation’s professional services. In fact,

it was more than I expected.

Nilesh Mittal • Graduate

Do you want to take up courses just for the sake of it? I guess, No! Then, it is time to pay attention
      to what kind of industry professionals you have as your mentors. I did a thorough background check
      on GreyAtom’s panel of mentors and industry experts. I was blown away with the kind of experience and exposure they have. Without taking particular names, I can say that they bring knowledge of varied domains or subjects to the table that helps amateurs like me in their learning journey as per the industry standards. The guidance helped me develop my skills throughout my course.

Jayant Yadav • Graduate

GreyAtom has not only helped me academically but also has helped me to build my CV. The career consultant reviewed and guided to build a strong CV. I could shape my LinkedIn profile based on their recommendations.

• Amazing Experience
      Radhika Mudaliar • Graduate

GreyAtom has the right kind of learning atmosphere. It has one of the best kind of correspondence system. I can pitch in my queries through email or chat. The responses turn around within 24 hours. The prompt response enables me to study smoothly.

- 2/13/2019
      Satnam Singh • Graduate

GreyAtom keeps a track of my academic progress. GreyAtom clearly defines what is expected of me before the session. It helps me in preparing for the session before hand. It guides me to evaluate my performance and work on my weakness.

- 2/13/2019
      Rosy Chhabra • Graduate

The student mentor ratio at GreyAtom is 1:8. This enables the mentor to provide personal attention to each one of us. Moreover these mentors are themselves a part of the industry and thus allow the flow of information regarding the subject directly from the industry to students.