greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (220) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

NEVER JOIN IF you don't have programming background.

Greyatom will not help you .You have only option of asking to the instructor who is only available on evening.these foolish people dont recruit full time instructor.

JOin andrew ng course which s better than this.Greyatom copies from everywhere.

don't waste your money.

- 2/23/2019
      Bharati Gangar
      I must say, I am always meticulous in doing research into anything I set my sights on, but after digging up the internet, I came across GreyAtom, which had satisfactory reviews, and after contacting the organisation, I was guided through comprehensive curriculum, then I felt sure to enrol in one of their Data Science courses. Now, I take pleasure in saying that it was by far the best decision.
      - 2/19/2019
      Surendar Kaur • Graduate
      Is it possible to make a lazy person like me get to work? I know, data science is not the ideal call for laggards but I have always insisted upon a well-strategised framework to help me be on the move. So, when I was checking out online programs, my only goal was to look for a platform that kept up with me and actually encouraged me to work on my skills. I also didn’t want to fall behind but I felt I would need an external push to help me be regular with my schedules and actually learn some skills. GreyAtom like the others provides study plans for the week with pending items and revisions but they actually help one to measure his/her performance on a weekly dashboard. They thoroughly engaged me with follow-ups and motivated me to stay focused.
      - 2/19/2019
      Vikram Mishra • Graduate

I have always believed that passionate, committed and disciplined mentors can work wonders as much as the student. Which is why, I recommend the GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program where the mentors constantly reach out to each student through Email, Chat or Phone and there is always follow-up to take one through the entire data science program journey. Even if it is not easy to begin with, the kind of support is by far the best I have received. They have a turnaround of 24 hours which is probably a great saviour in times when you immediately need eyes over your work. Also, the project feedback sessions are detailed, engaging and so minutely planned that there is no scope for error. Go for it!

- 2/18/2019
      Sunita Patil • Graduate

GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program is by far the best one that I have come across because it explains complicated concepts and sharpens my understanding from bottom-up. That I feel was majorly lacking in other courses that I have tried to take up online. If I can’t understand something very basic, I can’t do justice to something on the advanced level. The thought might be a passing one for most people but for me, it made me enjoy the learning rather than look at my performances superficially. I was exposed to 8-minute concept explainers which were pre-recorded sessions that cleared out my doubts. I was also interacting with the mentor as part of solo as well as group sessions that actually led me to put my learning in perspective.

• Great Course
      - 2/18/2019
      Ritesh Mehta • Graduate

Since data science is the sexiest job of the 21st century, the onus is definitely on the person and his/her potential to grow. I don’t think it would be possible in today’s day and age without a strong resume and a consultant who can give you the best career advice. The career consultants at GreyAtom provide CV/resume/LinkedIn profile reviews and make recommendations for improving it. That helped immensely to land a job. They also do mock interviews that help to calm down nerves, build body language and help pitch oneself and face challenging problems that are often asked as part of the interview process.

• My opinion
      - 2/15/2019
      Eshwar manjeri • Graduate
      GreyAtom’s impeccable delivery of practical as well as theoretical sessions will help you get the hang of industry knowledge. It’s highly recommended if you are in a dilemma over the choice of academies that provide a real-world atmosphere for their learners. I would recommend enrol and see for yourself.
      - 2/15/2019
      Jay Dagha

Considering the demand for Data Science and Data Scientists, I made up my mind to enroll on one of

the Master’s courses in Data Science. On an expert’s recommendation, I decided that I must join

GreyAtom. To my satisfaction, I was never let down by the organisation’s professional services. In fact,

it was more than I expected.

• Excellent course
      Nilesh Mittal • Graduate

Do you want to take up courses just for the sake of it? I guess, No! Then, it is time to pay attention
      to what kind of industry professionals you have as your mentors. I did a thorough background check
      on GreyAtom’s panel of mentors and industry experts. I was blown away with the kind of experience and exposure they have. Without taking particular names, I can say that they bring knowledge of varied domains or subjects to the table that helps amateurs like me in their learning journey as per the industry standards. The guidance helped me develop my skills throughout my course.

Jayant Yadav • Graduate

GreyAtom has not only helped me academically but also has helped me to build my CV. The career consultant reviewed and guided to build a strong CV. I could shape my LinkedIn profile based on their recommendations.

• Amazing Experience
      Radhika Mudaliar • Graduate

GreyAtom has the right kind of learning atmosphere. It has one of the best kind of correspondence system. I can pitch in my queries through email or chat. The responses turn around within 24 hours. The prompt response enables me to study smoothly.

Satnam Singh • Graduate

GreyAtom keeps a track of my academic progress. GreyAtom clearly defines what is expected of me before the session. It helps me in preparing for the session before hand. It guides me to evaluate my performance and work on my weakness.

Rosy Chhabra • Graduate

The student mentor ratio at GreyAtom is 1:8. This enables the mentor to provide personal attention to each one of us. Moreover these mentors are themselves a part of the industry and thus allow the flow of information regarding the subject directly from the industry to students.

• Data Science
      Ronak Singh • Graduate

GreyAtom offers me the liberty to take extra 5 sessions on top of the scheduled sessions to understand anything under the sky of data science. This enables me to learn at my own pace and place my queries freely.

• Quick assistance
      - 2/12/2019
      Ashish mehta • Applicant
      I am learning Data Science online at GreyAtom. Yes, there are many videos available online for free, that I was at one point of time doing. But I was not happy as I was unclear about the flow. So I searched some online programs that offered many things, but none of them were convincing me at all. I came across GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote program and filled up a form for some more information, within 24 hours I got all the answers to questions I was fearing of before. I enrolled in the course right away and now I am on my way to become a Data Scientist. If you guys are contemplating on GreyAtom, hit me up and I will be happy share my personal experience with you.
    • Himansu Doshi • Graduate
      I am currently working as a Backend Developer working on platforms like Python and Django. My role involved working on web-based and phone based applications. I have been doing this for more 2 years now, but now I wanted to see myself grow in better domains. I knew about Data Science, but was skeptical whether or not to pursue a program. While randomly searching for online programs, I came across GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote program that talked about why I should be pursuing Data Science. After going through their curriculum and website I was convinced to an extent that I can learn this field while I am working. I already have experience working on Python, I immediately picked up many things quickly. I also participated in one of their hackathons, which gave me confidence in applying the same in some of my current models. The good news, I am about to compete this program and soon my company is offering a promotion as a Data Scientist. Thanks GreyAtom for coming into my life.
    • Great course
      - 2/8/2019
      Avanibhai Doshi • Applicant
      I was clear that my current profile in IT won’t take me a long way, and I seriously wanted to something better. That’s when I came across Data Science - a field that can help me grow in my career. It was a big risk for me, then I went up and shared my passion with one of my friends who was also learning Data Science. She referred GreyAtom to me. I browsed their website and discovered about their online program. I was convinced and paid the fee upfront and started learning the course. I am halfway through the program and I am happy to have successfully completed two solo projects and one big hackathon. If you share the same thoughts as me, go ahead and enrol in GreyAtom’s Data Science Online Program. It’s worth every penny. Peace!
    • Bhavya Doshi • Graduate
      I have came across various programs online but never got convinced with the kind of curriculum they were offering. I wanted something that can give me a practical experience in the world of data science. After a long search I finally came across GreyAtom’s online program for Data Science. They were offering a lot more than what they were charging for it. In-depth curriculum, academic support, career assistance, mentored and solo projects and most importantly hackathons. I immediately made up my mind to pursue this program and make my job profile better than what it is now. I thank GreyAtom for helping me out when I was in dire need. Keep up the good work!
    • Shaila Doshi • Graduate
      I wanted to take my career to a different level, that’s when I decided that I want to take up a stream that can give the leverage to my career and I discovered Data Science. I wanted to pursue a program that I can do along with my job. So, I started searching for online programs in Data Science. That’s when I accidently bumped into GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters online program and was totally flattered to see the kind of curriculum they are covering which included 4 solo projects, 1 hackathon and 1 capstone project. For the kind of curriculum, I really found their fee very much affordable, to top that they offered me a 40% scholarship. All-in-all I am liking the program, and would recommend to those who are looking to skill up their careers.
    • Nice institute
      - 2/7/2019
      Saloni mehta • Graduate
      The London DataGiri Event was the place where I came across the name - GreyAtom. I researched about their programs and was awestruck when I read their curriculum. I was sure that I am taking this program at any cost. The next step was that I signed up for their online program. I still have to complete the program, but at the pace that I am learning at GreyAtom is amazing. I would recommend this institute to those who do not have the time to attend classes, but are willing to upgrade their competencies.
    • Good Experience
      - 2/5/2019
      Darsh Doshi • Student
      I was working as software engineer for more than 3 years and was not seeing my career graph moving up faster, except for my salary that increased marginally. I came across a course in Data Science by GreyAtom through a friend who was already learning in their classroom sessions. This course gave me exactly what I wanted. I wanted to skill up in order to get a better position and a good pay. The teachers are really good and they come with massive industry experience. I took a 6-month program in Data Science and was fortunate to land up in a job as a Data Scientist post completion. Thank you GreyAtom and the mentors.
      - 2/5/2019
      Dhwanish • Graduate

Data Science is one of the lucrative careers in IT right now. My journey to become a data scientist began a few months ago with GreyAtom. They have a very well defined structure that helped me learn the art of data science and machine learning. It was a new domain for me, but I was determined to do something in this field specifically. I am glad to have chosen GreyAtom’s Data Science Remote Program that offers academic support and career assistance services. I recommend GreyAtom to everyone who dream to become a data scientist.

• Harshal • Project Manager

GreyAtom’s online program in Data Science is the best program if you are looking to get some hands-on experience with machine learning. They offer an industry-grade curriculum, real data sets to work on, hackathons and the best part is they also have mentors who come with massive industry experience (At least the mentors I am interacting with). I am really liking the program overall. If you are searching for data science programs online, I would definitely recommend GreyAtom.

• Nimesh • Software Engineer

Great Learning experience with GreyAtom. I enrolled myself in to their remote program. They started with Basic Python and gradually moved towards the core Machine Learning algorithms. I loved the pace of the program and must say that the curriculum was extremelly structured. It was very nicely designed for a working professional like me. They had made it clear that I need to give 6-8 hours every week along with 2-3 hours session every Saturday. There was a clear demnd of consistent effort from my end as well.

Their learning platform is really cool. I was able to solve assignments, projects remotely. I was trained by one of the very knoledgable Data Scientist and it was a great interacting with him every weekend. Overall, I enjoyed my learning experience.

• Ritesh Gandhi • Graduate

Very good experience with GreyAtom. I was part of the classroom program and was coming all the way from Pune to attend. I am into renewable energy space and my primary agenda was to learn how Analytics can help me optimize my business processes. Overall I loved the knowledge I got. Their learning platform is just amazing.

• Rupali • Graduate

It took me 6 months to complete the program in full. It was well laid out and the assignments that I received really helped me gain hands-on with Python and Machine Learning. Assignments were promptly assessed, thanks to GreyAtom’s mentors that come with a massive industry experience. GreyAtom’s online learning platform was very comprehensive. I could complete my modules & assignments, and get feedback in real-time, publish a blog on Medium, submit my model projects and publish them on GitHub. It actually built my portfolio in real-time.  I highly recommend it to those who want to make it big in the data science industry.