greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (264) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• best learning
      habeeb shaikh • Graduate
      Since data science is the sexiest job of the 21st century, the onus is definitely on the person and his/her potential to grow. I don’t think it would be possible in today’s day and age without a strong resume and a consultant who can give you the best career advice. The career consultants at GreyAtom provide CV/resume/LinkedIn profile reviews and make recommendations for improving it. That helped immensely to land a job. They also do mock interviews that help to calm down nerves, build body language and help pitch oneself and face challenging problems that are often asked as part of the interview process.
    • Learning is good
      Hasnain Bhindarwala • Graduate
      Do you want to take up courses just for the sake of it? I guess, No! Then, it is time to pay attention to what kind of industry professionals you have as your mentors. I did a thorough background check on GreyAtom’s panel of mentors and industry experts. I was blown away with the kind of experience and exposure they have. Without taking particular names, I can say that they bring knowledge of varied domains or subjects to the table that helps amateurs like me in their learning journey as per the industry standards. The guidance helped me develop my skills throughout my course.
    • Great learning
      Jinessa Ved • Graduate
      It is no surprise that top global firms are making use of the specialisation of Computer Vision to help enhance productivity which can lead to profits whether in healthcare or e-commerce delivery. I think for a rapidly evolving field such as Computer Vision, it becomes important to have rapidly-evolving content that is directly sourced from the industry. GreyAtom’s specialisation of Computer Vision has that strong foundation considering its emphasis on practical knowledge combined with academic learning which is up-to-date with the advancements happening in the field.
    • Great work
      Viral shah • Student
      I think it is incredibly important to grow in the Big Data programme by being perfect in your skills of processing data and trying to derive meanings out of it. For it, along with guided projects, you need opportunities where you are challenged every day. I would recommend GreyAtom’s Hiring Challenges that teach you to solve real-life problems using data sets. Much needed for growth.
    • Yatharth Shah • Graduate
      While learning a new thing it is important to keep track of what we have learnt. GreyAtom enables me to do so with it's weekly performance dashboard. The weekly performance dashboard helps me evaluate my outcomes based on my efforts. I can also manage my lessons and the most out of them.
    • Ketan Sanghvi • Graduate
      GreyAtom learning platform helps me evaluate my skills by breaking them down as domains and processes. This helps simplify the entire process for me in terms of my weaknesses and strengths. That helps me develop my core competencies with ease. Since the program sets milestones to be achieved all through the course, it becomes fairly simple to evaluate the progress made.
    • Kevin jain • Student
      I was thinking hard about bolstering my learning with real world problems that can be solved using data sets. That is when I came across GreyAtom. The programme unlike others has been a value-for-money one simply because it focuses on learning by doing across the length and breadth of data science.
    • Karan upadhyay • Student
      Since I couldn’t pursue a full-time course, I was looking for opportunities online that could be absolutely well-thought out and also emphasised on both academic knowledge and practical learning. GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program was a great experience in that regard with industry professionals as mentors on board.
    • Geeta Mehta • Graduate
      GreyAtom has a strong tracking system. Mentors can keep a track of my performance and connect to me via mail or telephonic calls. This helps me to always stay on track and also enables the mentors to map my skills.
      - 3/10/2019
      Divy Dagha

GreyAtom understands the true essence of learning. They do no stick to the curriculum, instead source industry relevant examples for better understanding. They ensure the all-round development of students. We could have an insight into the industry, understand their requirements and work accordingly. Be it addressing our queries or providing an in depth information about a subject, the mentors have always been there. They have pushed us to perform better in our projects and hackathons. They provide timely feedback which has helped us grow.

• Well planned!!
      - 3/10/2019
      Trupti Joshi • Student
      Carefully planned sessions at GreyAtom, for maximum eight students, ensure that mentors pay full attention to every student and solve their queries to their satisfaction. I am happy that I chose GreyAtom. It really moulded my theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge.
    • Anirudh Anilkumar
      Data science is one of the coolest job profiles in the IT sector. While learning more about this field I started developing interest. There are a lot of online data science programs to choose from. I found the data science program offered by GreyAtom as the most suitable one. They have an impressive corresponding system. Soon after I registered myself, I got connected with the education counsellor within 12 hours who briefed me about the course and the other details. It is a comprehensive program that ranges from the most basic to advanced level of coaching. It has an excellent mentor team who help to build industry competent students. The course curriculum encourages in depth learning of the subject domain. Overall I enjoyed my learning experience at GreyAtom.
      - 3/9/2019
      Vinay Menon
      I feel mentors are one of the most precious resources of GreyAtom. They encourage us to learn beyond the curriculum and always go out of the way to impart us knowledge. Their panel of mentors have a huge industry experience and have guided me throughout the course. They are selected through a rigorous process and one can always know more about their background and mentoring skills. Apart from the online sessions we can connect to them via calls, emails or chats for query solving or any other detail under the umbrella of data science. Their offline extension of guidance apart from the online sessions humanizes the entire online process.
      - 3/9/2019
      Rita Dagha
      Projects are where one learns to apply the knowledge learnt in classroom. The data that we handle in classroom are comparatively less complicated than the ones that actual data scientists work on. GreyAtom sources raw data from industry for projects and coding sessions. It provides us a reality check of as to how complex and intricate data sets can get and how one can handle them. It has helped me bridge my knowledge gap and tackle all sorts of data sets. They encourage us to participate in hackathons wherein we source our classroom knowledge to solve complex problems in a limited period of time. GreyAtom provides industry relevant projects and thus makes the learning process more fun and realistic.
    • Manav Somani • Graduate
      GreyAtom offers me a study plan for every week which helps me to map out a learning graph and work on my weaker sections. I can focus more on my strengths and improve them. It also helps me to complete my portion from time to time.
    • Ami Sanghavi • Remote program • Graduate
      What would make me go for an online course? Projects. Yes, the kind of projects that the course offers can help you better your skills considerably. GreyAtom was on point with it considering the numerous mentored hackathons, and the hiring challenges sans mentors that I was actively participating in. There were also self study projects which threw up mind boggling challenges that helped solve greater problems.
    • Aarti Shrikant Shinde • Graduate
      hat is the use of learning skills in machine learning if you are not able to apply the concepts to data using SQL and Python? The well-paced program at GreyAtom helped me in data processing and analysis and helped me build data science models. That was terrific. The rigorous learning environment is not daunting at all because you get to have hands-on experience with datasets which helps solve the larger problems.
    • Bhavin gala • Graduate
      Industry relevant knowledge at a time when you are just starting out is essential to help job opportunities become manifold. GreyAtom’s industry mentors bring a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge which helped me reach a good position in my career.
    • Darpan Chhadava
      Deciding a career is no less than rocket science. I was also in a dilemma over choosing between Software Engineering and Data Science. However, a friend of mine suggested I must get in touch with GreyAtom. Now, I am about to finish my Master's in data science, and I must say, it's a must for everyone who is struggling with the decision to choose between careers. Mentors and supporting staff are so brilliant that each learner finds satisfaction after each class.
    • Data science
      Dipesh Sanghavi • Student
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Excellent course
      Akshay Rahate • Graduate
      Does everything have to be lengthy and boring? It can’t be short and crisp and sweet? I was mulling over this idea when I was thinking about joining a course on Machine Leaning. But definitely, I didn’t want to sit through elaborate sessions which leave you all drained to death. I was particularly looking at courses that offered good mix of academic and practical experience and were not too stretched. GreyAtom’s data science program did just that for me considering it provides heaps of knowledge but in an engaging way. A special mention goes to Stand-Up meetings that actually helps streamline meetings and keeps them short – after all, you can’t keep standing for long!
      Ankita Joshi • Student

I found the term “Data Scientist” so cool when I heard it first that I obsessed to become one. I had graduated in Economics and Statistics and had no clue about what subjects to take and what data science college to join. When I was browsing for the institutes on line, I hit upon GreyAtom. I was so mesmerized by it’s website that I immediately picked up the phone and spoke to the academic counselor. She was very competent and gave me all the information I needed. I registered online and the very next day I was approached by GreyAtom team offering me a 30% scholarship based on my credentials. I was ecstatic!

This is my second month and I am already coding in Python! I am enjoying “Code Along”. It is a great concept as you learn so much coding along with your Mentor and other learners. I have successfully completed one solo project and a couple of self-study project assignments. Looking forward to “Hackathons” and Hiring Challenges.

• Excellent Course
      Shaila Dias • Graduate

I loved the projects at GreyAtom. Highly qualified mentors in the industry guide you in solving the problems with real time data sets. Processing messy business data taught us what challenges the firms actually face and how do they come up with solutions. Such projects were pretty hands on! Mentored hackathons were my favorite projects as they gave me adrenaline rush. In these projects we had to code in a limited time. Coding in a time crunch makes it a great fun. Whosoever could solve the problem by coding fast in a given time would win. Hackathons have drastically improved my coding and problem solving ability.

I also want to thank career consultants at GreyAtom as they gave me very good recommendations to improve my resume. My resume must be very attractive as I received so many interview calls from across the industry that helped me find a good job. GreyAtom, you rock!

• Excellent course
      Urvish Jethava • Graduate
      There is a plethora of courses that are available and free online. Then why GreyAtom? For a very simple reason that is often undermined – Guidance. There are very few data scientists who are self-taught and have created a name for themselves. Even after self teaching, it is necessary to have guidance that can help refine stream of thoughts and actually come up with a substantial solution that can be worked upon in order to be useful. The mentors and their round-the-clock turnaround were exceptional. They keep you in check and provide constructive feedback on your projects.
    • Darshana Gada • Graduate
      GreyAtom is a one stop solution for all your needs to become a world class Data Scientist. Its biggest USP is that it teaches you how to be a better learner. Data Science is an exciting field where learning never stops. At GreyAtom, learning is lifelong. It is open 24x7 for you for life. You can fast track your career by gaining proficiency in AI, Analytics, ML on R and Python and Big Data on Hadoop. Experienced Mentors at GreyAtom would help you master in future technologies of Deep Learning in Computer Vision, Deep Learning in NLP and Reinforcement Learning. These are very specialized fields that hold a key to the future innovations. I have benefitted big time from GreyAtom’s learning platform. It has taught me all the steps from data gathering to processing to analyzing and how to derive business insights from Big Data. I owe it to GreyAtom for my success in my current organization.