greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
    • arvind mehta • Applicant

Reviewing my data science school is a great honour. I found myself very fortunate to join GreyAtom. It has instilled life time learning aptitude in me. I do not get bogged down by big, messy data any more. I can sort, classify, analyze and interpret data with ease and make business sense. It is all because of the breadth and depth of AI, ML, Big Data, Deep Learning and Analytics that GreyAtom taught me. I was so impressed by the projects that I did there, be it mentored hackathons, hiring challenges or self-study projects. All the projects were based on real data sets procured from the industry. This helps you get a firsthand experience of the problems faced by the industry. Let me reiterate and thank Monica, Riya, Saurabh and Chinmay for their counseling and academic support."

• kunal shah • Graduate

Excellent Data Science School! Would recommend to one and all, especially those who are open to life time learning. And, yes, Rohit is a wonderful mentor. He was instrumental in keeping me on track and making sense of the hackathons and code along sessions. I also want to grab this opportunity to thank Saurabh. He was so quick in responding to all my academic queries. Go for it!"

• Krishna • Graduate
      You are actually getting trained on everything using Python. Every module had a project that needs to be completed before I could move onto the next, and there is a set parameter to pass each module. I think this is the best way to practice and skill up yourself. GreyAtom also offers a panel of mentors who are there to guide you at time when you are stuck or clearing your doubts before you begin you assignments. I am really liking the program and would recommend to anyone who is an aspirant and want to make the best out of his skills.
    • Meetu • Graduate
      I already had a good experience working on Python, but after taking up this course, I realised I can build models that can not only be added to my portfolio, but also be implemented to solve business problems. Currently, I am working with one of the FinTech companies in Germany for whom I am developing an AI model to help retain more customers and encourage them to start making the right investments. All thanks to GreyAtom.
    • Shahid • Graduate
      I was amused by the term Data Scientist. A designation that could land me a better job, a better pay and most importantly make me involved in everything in business. I wanted to become a Data Scientist. I know, it’s easier said than done. I ran through a bunch of courses online, running through their curriculum and durations, but that actually confused me even more. I came across GreyAtom then. I filled up their online form and in less than 12 hours I got a call from their educational counsellor. They shared some valuable insights on the kind of curriculum they offer and were honest enough to guide me to do some pre-reads before starting the program.
    • Raj • Graduate
      I am a software developer and worked various niches before. But I was sure this profile won’t take me a long way. My dream was to open up a startup where I could design an AI powered software or a tool which could predict anything and everything in sports. A model where I can actually tell people which team will win even before the match begins. GreyAtom’s online learning platform is where I gained enough knowledge to give wings to my dream. The highly qualified mentors who guided me through the program and were always there to help me make my dream come true. My business is still in the baby stages, but I am sure it will shoot up and I will be sitting with one of the panels at the sports ground giving the prediction to a larger audience. Thanks GreyAtom
    • Dhruv Modi • Graduate

Their career services include pre-recorded sessions, profile reviews and mock interviews. I found their 8 minute concept explainers really helpful. I participated in hackathons and did a lot of projects to help me gain hands-on. The self-study projects were like solving a jigsaw puzzle. It was like a guidance to answer a bigger problem by solving a series of smaller assignments. So I got hands-on experience in solving real problems faced by firms. I would recommend GreyAtom to all budding Data-Scientists.

• Kartik • Graduate
      This is very true. The school helps you in honing your skills in programming, analytics and practical aspects of engineering. It clarifies your concepts in future technology and enhances your real life problem solving abilities. All your work is recorded in the form of a portfolio, which speaks volumes during an interview. Mandatory blog posts on completion of learning not only improve writing skill but can help you get a great job.
    • Dev • Graduate
      Their 8 minutes pre-recorded sessions help you during interviews as they are concept explainers. Career consultants help you review your resume and LinkedIn profile. That, clubbed with mock interviews, your chances of getting a good job are enhanced. Projects at GreyAtom include Mentored Hackathons, Hiring Challenges and Self-Study projects that help you build your confidence. They are built on real data sets that help you in understanding the problems faced by the industry. Great place to be!
    • Devraj • Graduate
      I checked for data science institutes online for NLP in India. There are very few. After browsing through GreyAtom’s website I was convinced that this was the right school for me. It teaches NLP basics, Deep learning basics and Deep Learning for NLP. It was a 9 month intense course with 300 assignments, 10 guided projects and 3 Mentored Hackathons. My Capstone project was awesome. It helped me seal a job.
    • Parvati • Graduate
      I really like their academic support and learning platform. When I filled up the form online, I heard from them within a few hours. That’s the speed they work with! They offered me a 15% scholarship and I am allowed to pay fees in installments. They are very quick to respond on emails and chat. Their learning platform is very impressive. You can evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. They set up mile stones to achieve your program targets. Great School!
    • Shiva • Graduate
      Real life begins out of the comfort zone. Keeping this in mind, GreyAtom has developed it's curriculum in such a way that every learner gets exposure to extracurricular activities involved in the real-life projects of Data Science. What appears from GreyAtom's values is that it supports lifelong learning and encourages learners to go beyond the curriculum.