greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (251) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

NEVER JOIN IF you don't have programming background.

Greyatom will not help you .You have only option of asking to the instructor who is only available on evening.these foolish people dont recruit full time instructor.

JOin andrew ng course which s better than this.Greyatom copies from everywhere.

don't waste your money.

• Dipu • Applicant
      Ensuring a fair allocation of mentors’ resources to every learner. To make learning even much easier, GreyAtom organises 'Ask Me Anything’ sessions to clear up the doubts of learners. Afterwards, mentors come up with their feedback on projects completed by learners and throw light upon mistakes made by them so that every learner gets a chance to improve their performance.
    • Simran • Student
      To keep things in perspective when you apply for such a worthwhile program like Data Science Remote Program, the ideal way is to start with what you know and then build on—just like you do it with data sets. GreyAtom provides the space to start from what you know but they also let you unlearn so that you can learn more and better your performance. They give you the space and time within gruelling schedules to put your best foot forward to arrive at your targets. In fact, I began to unlearn my biases to be able to deal with data and create meanings out of it keeping the social and economic costs of it in mind.
    • Madhukar Deshmane • Student
      My learning during my Online Data Science Program at GreyAtom was practical. Not just in terms of content but in terms of the mentors who brought both academic knowledge and practical experience together. They made sure to tap the potential of each learner independently through solo sessions and even as a group through the group sessions. The 1:8 mentor:learner ratio was notably different as compared to other online courses that I have been part of till now. I think it is a good experience.
    • Madhurani • Applicant
      Now, I have acquired all the required knowledge that is necessary to get by in tough competition. One of the offerings from GreyAtom includes the ‘Code Along’ methodology whereby learners get a chance to learn coding on a live platform connecting all the users that include mentors and learners so that every learner gets a live demo of coding and easily learns from it. I learned a lot because of this methodology, and I'm sure anybody can learn from it either.
    • Tanvir • Graduate
      You must have heard about agile meetings, the term mostly used by developers and IT geeks. These are stand-up meetings intended to have done with them within minutes so that everyone can get to their work immediately and start delivering on their set target decided collectively during the meeting. One of the benefits of onboarding GreyAtom's courses is that you are prepared for such meetings so that you can mould yourself into a professional Data Scientist.
    • Chandni parekh • Student

GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions based on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.

• Ronak gala • Student
      Career consultants who are from the industry and have in-depth knowledge about the constant changes happening in the field can tremendously contribute to one’s career. I realised this fact when I joined GreyAtom’s online course. It was an eye-opener for me in terms of the impact it had on me and my career.
    • aditi • Student

That said, I take pride in acknowledging that I enrolled in the Master's programme of GreyAtom because it was one of my best decisions. Here, you get to know about your mentors well in advance. Knowing what their skills and teaching methodologies are, you can get along with your mentors when you are in class. This really helps every learner to absorb each content taught by mentors.

• Pritesh Gada • Student
      A data science learner can have a better career scope when there are opportunities available with significant companies that have goodwill. That is where CutShort comes in which is a hiring partner with GreyAtom. They have a good reach within the well-networked community of data practitioners and that makes all the difference.
    • Aditya Verma • Student
      What is the best way to learn data science? Though there are plenty but what works wonders is through disciplined learning that allows space and time for real life projects. This helps develop competency and skills in dealing with different kinds of scenarios. For a specialisation like Computer Vision, I had to be able to do real life projects based on real data sets. I dirtied my hands with real data and real issues which firms often face when dealing with large chunks of data. That was essential to grow as a data practitioner.
    • Nirav • Graduate
      The entire team is totally motivated and involved. From the academic counselor to mentors to career consultants, all are doing their job very well. Everything looks so much in control. I feel the whole environment is created to motivate students to do their best. GreyAtom holds your hand from beginning to end, polishing your data science skills at every step. Attractive portfolio, blog posts and your professional resume help you get hired by the best in the industry.
    • Jay • Graduate

I like all aspects of the school. It has a great curriculum, reputed mentors, real-data projects and the flexibility of time and space. I really like the assignments which are like solving a jigsaw puzzle. You solve a series of smaller problems and in the end you land up solving a bigger problem. KYM is another interesting concept where you get to know your mentor, his mentoring style and how he can help you. It humanizes the online experience!

• Kunal • Graduate
      It has taught me to think, question myself, analyze my strengths and weaknesses, and think deeper, till I get clarity. The program is mostly remote learning but I really like the partial intervention in the form of solo sessions with high caliber mentors. The student ratio of 1:8 is very beneficial as you can get individual attention. I personally liked “ask me anything” and “feedback sessions”.
    • Anuja • Graduate
      It was on “How to succeed in your job as a data scientist”. I Googled everything about the author. It turned out that he was a mentor at GreyAtom. I was convinced about the authenticity of GreyAtom. 4th month into its DSMP and I am very happy with the kind of exposure I am getting. I am coding along with other budding data scientists and my mentor. I love writing blogs which are a great hit with my mentors.
    • Reena • Graduate

I have covered 120 assignments, 5 guided projects and 1 hackathon. We are told that the assignments we solve are a series of small problems that would lead to something bigger. All the projects use live data and we solve real life problems. That’s the beauty of studying at GreyAtom. Hackathon was mentored by a professor from IIT, Madras, Mr. Balaram Ravindran. He would give us valuable tips from his vast experience in the field…too good!

• Rahul Gupta • Student
      I have had a fairly good run in my data science career. Somehow, I still wanted to better my prospects and learn more. That prompted me to join an online course at GreyAtom and then there was no looking back. I was getting my hands dirty with big datasets across the length and breadth of data science which involved both academic knowledge and creativity. The experience was immensely valuable. It helped me go beyond my comfort zone and I ended up exploring a more advanced side of data.
    • Sapna • Graduate
      This helps me streamline my time accordingly and complete my curriculum on time. This also helps the mentir to easily identify the weaker sections. The mentors ensure to include industry relevant data in the projects to always keep the students in par with the industry. The mentors motivate us to participate in various hackathons. These hackathons are wherein we apply the knowledge learnt to solve complex data sets within a given period of time. At times the mentors also code along with us.
    • Yash • Graduate
      Daily assignments, mentor-led projects, hackathons, career advice services has always motivated me to maintain industry standards. The hiring challenges and mock interviews train me based on the skills required in the data science industry. Our weekly sessions with mentors are in a group of 8. Working in groups enable the development of managerial skills. Mentors have always included industry examples to give us an idea of what happens in the industry. GreyAtom has always driven goal oriented performance.
    • Jay
      I feel so good to review my Alma mater. I spent almost a year at this wonderful school. I did DSMP with Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing. The coding I did there along with my mentors and the 3 hakhathons that I aced have stood me in good stead. I cherish the culture at GreyAtom. It’s very innovative, motivating and positive. I want to extend special thanks to their career consultant team as they worked hard with me in updating my resume and compiling my portfolio. Very professional approach indeed!
    • Shubham more • Graduate
      Do you want to pursue a career in Data Science? I'd recommend GreyAtom because they conduct hackathons organized by mentors in two different ways, guided and unguided. Both types of projects are based on real datasets from industries, but the only difference is that one type is under the guidance of mentors and other type is without kind any guidance, so that each learner can have some hands-on experience.
    • dhruvika • Graduate
      I was counting on my self-study capabilities to better my learning in machine learning. I was satisfied for a while but eventually, I was lacking the motivation because, I was doing the same thing, day in and day out. I was really bored. That is when a friend suggested that I should look through the curriculum offered by GreyAtom. I was initially skeptical because I don’t normally get into groups easily. That ice was broken once I got to know the mentors on board who are industry professionals. The different kind of targets to be achieved each day was liberating.
    • Praveena • Graduate
      Is there something fruitful about joining an online course which can more or less be learnt from other online sources? I do think so. When it comes to a well-planned out course like GreyAtom’s Data Science Remote Program that clearly defines what is expected out of me before each session, gives me clear guidelines and prepares me for all sorts of questions and scenarios, then I would definitely go for it. Not to forget, it makes one job-ready and I would even go a step further to say, future-ready.
    • Aditya Gosalia • Student
      I joined GreyAtom to upscale my data science skills and find a better job. GreyAtom fulfilled both my objectives. Mock interviews with their career consultants helped me find a good job. I am able to solve tough data analytics problems in my current organization, thanks to capstone project and hackathons I went through at GreyAtom. My mentors come with a vast industry experience and and weekly discussions with them, has helped me a great deal. Also “code along” sessions have built greater confidence in me. Kudos to GreyAtom!
    • Santusti gupta • Student
      When I finished my graduation in Computer Science, I was like, What am I gonna do now? Since it was a slowdown in the IT sector, I doubted my own decision about why did I choose this field. However, I stuck to my decision and decided to pursue a Master's degree in Data Science, and luckily I came across GreyAtom. The support I have so far received from the institute is unparalleled. Their career service division has helped me cope with the barriers I neglected earlier. Now I understand why building a strong LinkedIn profile, submitting blogs regularly on Medium is so important. And of course, all the projects that I did during the course were also submitted to GitHub as well. All this was done in one shot from their AI-powered learning platform. Thanks GreyAtom for all the support.