greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
    • worth it
      - 10/3/2019
      kinjal doshi • Applicant

Loved to do my data science studies at GreyAtom…now a proud alumni. Would recommend the school to all with a word of caution. You need to have an open mind with an aptitude to learn new things and most importantly prepare yourself to work hard. Though the team is so good and at every step they would hold your hand and guide you but you need to walk the talk. Having said that I think all your sweat and grinding pays off when you land up with your dream job. Best of luck!

• guddu pandit • Graduate

Given a choice I would like to go back to GreyAtom as a mentor. I really liked the culture at GreyAtom. Its so professional but easy going. The entire team there be it the academic staff, student support team or career professionals, all are doing their work with utter honesty and seem happy. The environment is so positive and inductive for a student to learn with an open mind. I particularly felt Monica counselor, Saurabh from the academic team and Jignesh mentor to be self motivated who would provide encouragement to the students at every step. Curriculum is so good, the courses are taught in great depth from basics to advanced level that increases the understanding of the concepts.

• dhruv • Graduate

I feel so happy to be associated with GreyAtom. I graduated last month but still walk in with my problems that I face at work. Arunabh was my mentor who still helps me. This does not happen in other schools. Another thing that I carry forward is the Agile concept- The stand up meetings, the first thing in the morning. I loved the concept and have introduced it in my bank. Thanks team GreyAtom…I owe my success to you!

• Excellent studies
      Parth • Applicant
      Brilliant…excellent…worth consideration…GreyAtom produces industry leaders!
    • Priti • Applicant
      I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all the budding data scientists for its world class curriculum, professional and industry leaders-mentors, experiential learning platform and support staff and career cell. They hold your hand from the very beginning and take you all the way to getting you a good placement in the industry. Usually the company for whom you are writing your capston project hires you. Its all-rounder and a brilliant institute!
    • Great learning
      Darsh • Graduate
      When it comes to data science schools, GreyAtom has established itself so well in 2 years of its conception. It guarantees career leap with option of online program, live mentorship, career accelerator and because its practice centered. This is not only stated on their website, it’s the reality. Within one year of my graduating from GreyAtom, I got a jump in my designation from an analyst to data science and also got a salary hike by double. GLabs, their learning platform is an inhouse cloud based learning platform. Track skill maps help you in assessing your strengths and weaknesss and hackathons help you put in practice all that you have learnt. Great school indeed!
    • Best school
      Pravin Mehta • Graduate
      Hi all! GreyAtom is a decent data science school. It also gives scholarships to good students. You ask questions and the councelors call you back quickly. Karuna was my counselor who will help me in explaining about courses. I study Statistical analysis for understanding and analysisng data, Machine Learning for algorithms and programming to do coding. So many assinments we did and my instructor was Manas who helped me complete all the projects. Manas helped me greatly in Capstone project. I am very happy I learn from GreyAtom.
    • Naman • Graduate
      I landed an opportunity as a data scientist immediately after graduating from GreyAtom. Thanks to the career cell and especially Juhi, who helped me with mock interviews and compiling my work together into a very attractive portfolio. I am a big fan of GreyAtom’s learning platform called GLabs. It up skills students with programs that are online, mentor led and practice centered. Practice is a key here to learn new skills and real time feedback helps you assess your learning. There’s a mistake analyzer and a skill map to keep you on track focusing on your strengths and weaknesses. Hope it helps!
    • best education
      - 9/23/2019
      tannu • Graduate

Good curriculum, good instructors, good academic support and good career services. I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all who want to seriously pursue data science.

• Viren SHah • Graduate

I think you will like GreyAtom. It will teach you all that you would need to know to excel as a data scientist. I was an associate with my company where I was sorting and analyzing data. I always craved for a more meaningful role wherin I could help make business decisions for my company. That was when my boss introduced me to GreyAtom. He is a mentor there. He helped me with programming, creating algorithms using ML and Deep Learning and Computer Vision. Thanks to his mentorship and team GreyAtom, I am working as a junior Data Scientist in my boss’s team in the same company and am truly enzoying my new role.

• Kiran • Graduate
      I am going to write my experience at GreyAtom. It was very good. My teacher sorry menter was very good. Her name was Prakshi Yadav. She helped me in writing code big time man. If she was not there I was not writing good code. She willing helped me as my English not very good. I must also tell you about Amit and Sheetal. They help me and support me in my projects, remember me to finish assignments and gave total help.