greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• ketan • Graduate
      They have a few hiring partners, such as Cutshort, and are in the process of having more on board. Because of its association with such prestigious organisations, GreyAtom has quality curricula. It also reflects in their career services since it's staff help learners get professional résumés and prepare for job interviews by means of lots of mock interviews to the point of getting 100% sure about performing excellently in job interviews.

• happy writing this
      praveen bhajan • Graduate

Reviews are very important as they can decide the fate of any organization. I would try to be brief and totally honest. GreyAtom is one of the best online data science schools. It provides a great learning platform where you can self evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and it gives you recommendations to achieve your program targets. Its career team helps you prepare for the toughest interviews and help compile your portfolio. I will give it 4.5 stars.

• happy to be here
      rina singh • Graduate

I am not a good writer but happy to write for GreyAtom. I had a very good time at GreyAtom, learning the nuances of data science. The counselor Karuna was so prompt in getting back when I made an enquery online. She answered all my questions and cleared all my doubts. My mentors taught me everything from coding to stat analytics to writing algorithms. Prakshi was my favorite mentor who helped me greatly on one on solo sessions. In six months we were made to work on many assignments that were the solutions to a larger data science problem.

• best
      dhruv patel • Graduate

GreyAtom is one of its kind in India. It is a distinguished data science school offering various programs online and offline. It’s 6 months masters program is what I joined and looking back I have no regrets as my new job of data scientist is a testimony of the hard work that the academic and career teams put in sculpting my portfolio. It is no doubt a grind with all the assignments, live data projects, mentored and hiring hackathons, but learning is so much fun and the whole culture is super cool. I must mention a few names here who helped me throughout my journey, Juhi from career team; counselor Rhea and mentor Parag. Thank you guys...you made my life!

• really good
      anam shah • Graduate

Good!...GreyAtom is really good. Data science is a multi-faceted discipline and a pretty new field. The role of a data scientist is still so vague and different companies define it differently. This school gave me clarity not only about what all it entails but went beyond to throw light on the role and responsibilities that are expected of a data scientist. Thanks to GreyAtom for helping me transition to my role as a data scientist in my new job so effortlessly.

• recommended
      disha kaur • Graduate

If you ask me why GreyAtom, I would say its  because of two things. Firstly its curriculum is truly international standards. The courses are taught in great depth, covering from basic to advanced levels. Secondly the academic staff from student support staff to mentors are totally motivated to give you their best. In nutshell, GreyAtom produces fine data scientists...

• great efforts
      - 11/15/2019
      nakul shah • Graduate

What I liked about GreyAtom is that I graduated from the school 2 months before but I am still welcome there. I can walk in any time and discuss my current work problem. Am still in touch with my mentor Avinash. Juhi who helped me get my current job through mock interviews and fine tuning my resume has become a good friend. Another takeaway for me personally was the capacity to work hard. Long hours spent on assignments and time crunch coding in hackathons and code along sessions have helped me greatly. All thanks to GreyAtom!

- 11/15/2019
      niki brij • Graduate

Data science is a cool job today. You sure make big money. Tough question is the choice of the right institution. I joined GreyAtom after a long deliberation and a thorough research. But no regret! It is famous for its unique style of teaching. You get to work on live projects from the industry and get hands on experience with big data. Mentors are truly inspiring and motivated who will teach you all the requisite skill set through hackathons, code along sessions and capstone project. GreyAtom helped me know my strength and weakness; taught me agile concept; helped me write blogs and publish my work on GitHub.

• worth it
      aditya kalyan • Graduate

This is for all the budding data scientists in India and abroad, must join GreyAtom as it is the best.

• viren jha • Graduate

Hey all you guys and girls out there. I will recommend you GreyAtom as it is one of the very few data science schools that is both online and have an offline campus. I was damn impressed by the website when I was browsing online data science schools. My online query was answered so quickly and that prompted me to make a decision to graduate from this school. I admired the professional attitude of the academic staff and mentors who guided me through the entire program. Rohit, Manas and Dileep stand out in my memory as they were so helpful. I owe my success in my career to GreyAtom.

• best of best
      prithvi • Graduate

My programming was good always but GreyAtom teach me Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. It teach me to analyze live data using statistics. I can write algorithms and derive insights from raw and mess data. It is so much fun. I get my job because GreyAtom help me in answering interview. I am very happy with GreyAtom.

• great
      paru sidddi • Graduate

Rating GreyAtom, I would give it four out of five stars. Great curriculum, great mentors and great students support staff! It cares for students success.

• great experience
      dipesh shah • Graduate

I am thrilled to write about my school. I graduated from GreyAtom just a month ago and already have an amazing job. It prepares you so well. I was taught everything about data science : future technology : ML, AI, NLP; programming through code along sessions and hackathons, Statistical Analytics through live data, monitored by the best mentors in the industry. If their curriculum is world class, the learning platform teaches you how to learn for life. Through the medium of this review I must pay my gratitude to the career building team at GreyAtom as they were instrumental in getting me this job. They taught me how to handle interviews and helped me put together my portfolio. Thank you GreyAtom!