greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (220) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Meet • Applicant
      I joined as a beginner in the field of IT but since GreyAtom facilitates training from the most basic to the advanced level. The mentors have guided me throughout. The online sessions were very easy to understand and I could contact and place my queries to the mentors and their reply would turn around within 24 hours. Not only this but they also helped me build my CV strong. The mentors have recommended ways by which I can build my Linkedin and GitHub profiles strong. It was thoroughly a wonderful experience with GreyAtom
    • dhawani • Graduate
       The assisted blog of GreyAtom has been specifically developed for learners to learn the intricacies of Data Science. There are some well-known organisations in the Data Science industry such as Haptik and Huew, which have jointly designed the NLP curriculum and CV curriculum respectively. There's no doubt that learners get to study the updated content at GreyAtom, unlike at other institutes that offer other IT or Data Science programmes

• virat • Graduate
      At GreyAtom, your skills are gauged right from the beginning to every stage of the programme. Every learner also gets to know about their mistakes through the module of ‘Mistakes Analyser’ developed by GreyAtom for learners. Unlike other institutes, mentors come forward and follow up each learner on their progress via email and phone

• Amogh • Student

Greyatom let's me know what is expected of me before every session. I like to go prepared for the sessions with my mentor. Since I had very little knowledge when I joined in, this mechanism helps me to prepare in advance so that I can easily deal with the technical jargons. Apart from this as the system tracks my progress  I don't lose track of things. It motivates me to work on my flaws. There are a series of mentored hackathons and projects. These projects help the mentors understand our level of knowledge. The mentors are really great. GreyAtom is just the right option.

• jenish • Graduate
      Sometimes, you lose momentum somehow and you don't know how to catch up on ongoing developments. Fortunately, GreyAtom helps with you that. If you have lost track of the daily progress in class, mentors give you a helping hand to get you back on track with different kinds of additional sessions, such five on-demand sessions, and you can take advantage of them whenever you feel that you need to familiarise with them more
    • Pahel • Graduate
      Just like performance reviews are conducted in the workplace, GreyAtom has introduced the Weekly Performance Dashboard whereby each learner gets to know their performance graph every week. Besides, GreyAtom shares the study plan with each learner one week in advance, so that light is thrown upon what was pending thus far and what will be taught in that week
    • nirav • Graduate
      According to me, GreyAtom has a comprehensive curriculum, mentors with industry expertise and a dedicated academic support. I believe these things are important to get an in-depth learning. The best part about their mentors is that even people with no prior data science or analytics background can learn everything easily. The mentors are from the industry and therefore have practical knowledge in the respective domain. GreyAtom successfully provides an ideal study environment for students to absorb and implement everything they have learned.
    • Dipesh • Graduate
      Apart from stellar academics, this institute also provides additional support systems for their students like their GreyAtom Learning Platform is designed to improve subject understanding and increase skill set. The Skills and Competency Matrix helps to evaluate strengths and weakness by breaking your progress in different domains. The career services division ensures to build your your CV, LinkedIn profile the correct way, and conduct various mock interview sessions & hiring challenges to improve your chances during the screening process. Overall, the experience at GreyAtom is something I am vouching for
    • Aruna • Graduate
      The teaching is personalized, the mentor student ratio is 1:15 to ensure no student is left behind. They hold Ask Me Anything Sessions, Project Feedback Sessions and additional doubt solving sessions can be availed if the scheduled doubt clearing sessions are not enough for the student. The group sessions have maximum eight people to ensure no one is left out. They also have an option called KYM or Know Your Mentor where you can learn more about your mentor to determine how his academic background and skills can help you. The Code Along event helped me lot personally because it involves coding along with your mentor who can guide you and also reduce your mistakes on the way.
    • Harsh • Graduate
      I worked as electronics engineer for a couple of years but I was not satisfied with my job. Computers always fascinated me and I had learnt Java and Python in my college. I came across GreyAtom.
      I checked GreyAtom’s online course I was impressed by the width and depth of their curriculum. It included specialized subjects in AI, ML, Big Data, Deep Learning and Analytics, covering from basics to advanced levels. I joined a six month course and the best part was that I could pursue it along with my job. Their academic support was excellent. The guides are not called faculty or professors here but Mentors, for a reason. They are a chosen few from the industry who have practical know-how and are way ahead in technology and data science. I got hands on experience with real data. I thank my mentors who cleared my doubts on one-on-one basis and prepared me so well to face any problem.
    • Parth • Applicant
      Online sessions involve covering a set of modules per week. This gives a great deal of flexibility which is ideal for working professionals like me. However, clearing all the modules require you to complete a project, which encourages in-depth learning. It does touch on the basics of Python, Machine Learning and AI. An online certificate from GreyAtom School of Data Science certainly adds weightage on your resume
    • Amrita Singh • Software Developer • Graduate

GreyAtom’s online program in data science has modules like Python for beginners and machine learning foundation, which helps laying a clear foundation on the basics of data science. They have an AI-powered platform where you need to finish a module and complete a project, and only then you are able to move on to the next one. I feel that is pretty dope! I am still in the middle of completing the program, all I can only say is you need to learn to do some real work.

• Farheen • Student

knew my degree in IT alone would not be enough for me to attain a good level in my career. However I did not want to do anything mainstream. I was looking for something that would be comparatively new but had immense potential. That was when I came across the field data science. It immediately attracted my interest and I started looking for an online course. GreyAtom offers the most lucrative course which covered a lot of domains under data science at an affordable price. Their course curriculum included a lot of projects and hackathons which are required to master the subject. I was very pleased by the features of their course and would highly recommend GreyAtom to anyone who is serious about building a strong career in Datascience

• yash • Applicant

Projects are an important source of implementing the knowledge that is learnt in classroom. These projects use real life data sets which gives us an opportunity to work with industry relevant data. The Project Feedback sessions have the mentors giving us feedback based on our project, they talk about our mistakes which help us to improve. Also there are mentored hackathons. I could personally learn a lot during these hackathons and projects. GreyAtom has always ensured that the students are on par with the industry requirements

• Nirali • Graduate
      This enables appropriate amount of attention from the mentor. Also I can express my opinion comfortably. During group discussions and coding sessions we get a diversified view to our problem and hence it widens our vision. The curriculum is set by industry experts themselves which ensures that we get a detailed insight of the industry. Also as the data used in classroom is less complicated as compared to the industry our projects have real life data sets. The mentors also include industry relevant examples in the sessions and in this way GreyAtom ensures Industry relevant growth of every student
    • Neel • Applicant
      These keep us motivated throughout and enable us to study with the same enthusiasm till the end. It also has a skill competency matrix that analyses our strengths and weaknesses broken down by domains and processes. Such a quantified systems enables me always keep a track of my personal progress and helps me to cover up the ones I am weak at. It also has a weekly plan which has a record of the completed and pending chapters, assignments and revision. GreyAtom ensures flawless learning
    • Asmita malve • Student
      As an interdisciplinary field, data science is often confused with a lot other scientific advancements. Even a data practitioner needs fresh perspective at some point. A course like the one at GreyAtom’s is specifically designed to answer those queries with their content that is sourced from the industry.
    • Ninad gurav • Student
      GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions baed on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.
    • Chirag rawat • Student
      I have had discipline issues that has often wavered my focus. So, when I had to excel at building projects that offered credible solutions using data sets, I needed mentors. I needed their feedback all the time in order to validate my performance. I got a good mentor at GreyAtom who could take me through that.
    • Dipu • Applicant
      Ensuring a fair allocation of mentors’ resources to every learner. To make learning even much easier, GreyAtom organises 'Ask Me Anything’ sessions to clear up the doubts of learners. Afterwards, mentors come up with their feedback on projects completed by learners and throw light upon mistakes made by them so that every learner gets a chance to improve their performance.
    • Simran • Student
      To keep things in perspective when you apply for such a worthwhile program like Data Science Remote Program, the ideal way is to start with what you know and then build on—just like you do it with data sets. GreyAtom provides the space to start from what you know but they also let you unlearn so that you can learn more and better your performance. They give you the space and time within gruelling schedules to put your best foot forward to arrive at your targets. In fact, I began to unlearn my biases to be able to deal with data and create meanings out of it keeping the social and economic costs of it in mind.
    • Madhukar Deshmane • Student
      My learning during my Online Data Science Program at GreyAtom was practical. Not just in terms of content but in terms of the mentors who brought both academic knowledge and practical experience together. They made sure to tap the potential of each learner independently through solo sessions and even as a group through the group sessions. The 1:8 mentor:learner ratio was notably different as compared to other online courses that I have been part of till now. I think it is a good experience.
    • Madhurani • Applicant
      Now, I have acquired all the required knowledge that is necessary to get by in tough competition. One of the offerings from GreyAtom includes the ‘Code Along’ methodology whereby learners get a chance to learn coding on a live platform connecting all the users that include mentors and learners so that every learner gets a live demo of coding and easily learns from it. I learned a lot because of this methodology, and I'm sure anybody can learn from it either.
    • Tanvir • Graduate
      You must have heard about agile meetings, the term mostly used by developers and IT geeks. These are stand-up meetings intended to have done with them within minutes so that everyone can get to their work immediately and start delivering on their set target decided collectively during the meeting. One of the benefits of onboarding GreyAtom's courses is that you are prepared for such meetings so that you can mould yourself into a professional Data Scientist.
    • Chandni parekh • Student

GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions based on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.