greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

• Ninad gurav • Student
      GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions baed on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.
    • complete course
      sarim nangi • Graduate

GreyAtom is a very good school. It makes you a good data scientist who can compete with the best in the industry.

• best
      kinjal lathia • Graduate

Summing up my stay at GreyAtom, I liked the academic staff, student support staff and career professional team. The business of teaching is so professional at this school, I am sure more graduates like me would agree that. The organization is run like a corporate where systems are in place be it the Weekly Dashboard, Standf-up meetings every morning or mistake analyzers. Best take away is the portfolio that showcases your best work which is a sure shot of getting a good job. All in all…a great school!

• kripa singh • Graduate

It is difficult to put a beautiful experience into words. I liked the ecosystem at GreyAtom. The vibrant culture and enthusiastic mentors and staff make it a great Data Science School where you are first taught how to learn and learning is lifelong. I recommend it to all!

• would give it 5*
      krupa shah • Graduate

What a place to be! Had an amazing time at GreyAtom’s campus in Mumbai. Be it the people, staff or curriculum, the school offers easily one of the best Learning Platforms in data science. I would say join this school if you are hungry for learning with an open mind. It offers the world class ciurriculum with high-tech courses like ML, Computer Vision and Deep Learning from basics to advanced levels. Staff is like wow! I remember when I first spoke to Monica, she was so helpful. She clarified all my doubts and helped me make my mind. Mentor Arunabh was fantastic in code along and solo sessions. I would give it 5*!

• Data scientist
      Ketan sanghavi • Graduate
      Lots a learning happening at GreyAtom...go for it! You’re sure going to be a very happy data scientist!
    • Best mentors
      Brij patil • Graduate
      Seriously, GreyAtom is one of the best data science schools in India. I scouted for institutes online and must have spent sleepless nights when I hit upon the reviews of GreyAtom. I checked with one of my colleagues who I discovered had recently graduated from this school. He recommended it strongly. Also I was impressed by the counselor who took less than 12 hours to turn around. She answered all my queries. Another thing that I really like is the experiential learning. Mentors are very professional and the projects they make us work on are derived from real time data. There’s not a single dull moment at GreyAtom!
    • Best of best
      Neel nilambar • Graduate
      So far so good! A month into the program and grind has started. But no complaints! The academic team, students support staff and mentors are all so helpful. I am kind of liking the cool culture here.
    • cool course
      aditya shah • Graduate

I am happy to write for GreyAtom. I joined the six months DSM program three months ago. I have completed many assignments, 1 hackathon and 1 code along session. The way the program is crafted, a lot of learning is happening. Assignments are like zigsaw pieces of a larger problem that we will come to know once we have solved them. Whatever projects we do are automatically published on GitHub and the career professionals are helping us compiling our portfolio. I am deeply grateful to the entire staff at GreyAtom for all the help they are extending.

• great exp
      vidhi kamani • Graduate

GreyAtom is a cool place to be. I have learnt how to learn and learning you get at GreyAtom is for lifetime. Their curriculum and learning platform are world class. Every day you learn new things while you handle different types of assignments. Courses in in machine learning, AI and computer vision and deep learning are fantastic. I was helped greatly by mistake analyzer software, agile concept and solo sessions. We are made to work on live projects so we can get tremendous experience in how problems are solved in the industry. Would definitely recommend to one and all.

• great assignments
      rina singh • Graduate

I did the learning from GreyAtom 6 months before. I am happy writing this. It helps me in getting job here in the IT company. Juhi took mock interviews and she made my very good cv. Manas was my teacher no no they call menter. Very good teaching he did in coding, algorithms writing and other courses. He was industry standards. I can do problem solving in very big data.

• best ever
      - 11/27/2019
      tanu patel • Graduate

GreyAtom has a very competitive online DSM program. I like the projects that we are doing be it, mentored hackathons; assignments; hiring challenges; self study and guided projects. We actually get to process dirty data from the industry. Another thing that fascinates me here is that our work gets published on GitHub and our best projects are being compiled into our portfolio. All the different teams work together to help us. No complains!

• worth it
      - 11/27/2019
      anu jha • Graduate

Well reviews are really not my cup a tea but yup GreyAtom is a great school and will keep churning out excellent data scientists. I owe my success to GreyAtom!