greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (221) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Dhruv Modi • Graduate

Their career services include pre-recorded sessions, profile reviews and mock interviews. I found their 8 minute concept explainers really helpful. I participated in hackathons and did a lot of projects to help me gain hands-on. The self-study projects were like solving a jigsaw puzzle. It was like a guidance to answer a bigger problem by solving a series of smaller assignments. So I got hands-on experience in solving real problems faced by firms. I would recommend GreyAtom to all budding Data-Scientists.

• Kartik • Graduate
      This is very true. The school helps you in honing your skills in programming, analytics and practical aspects of engineering. It clarifies your concepts in future technology and enhances your real life problem solving abilities. All your work is recorded in the form of a portfolio, which speaks volumes during an interview. Mandatory blog posts on completion of learning not only improve writing skill but can help you get a great job.
    • Dev • Graduate
      Their 8 minutes pre-recorded sessions help you during interviews as they are concept explainers. Career consultants help you review your resume and LinkedIn profile. That, clubbed with mock interviews, your chances of getting a good job are enhanced. Projects at GreyAtom include Mentored Hackathons, Hiring Challenges and Self-Study projects that help you build your confidence. They are built on real data sets that help you in understanding the problems faced by the industry. Great place to be!
    • Devraj • Graduate
      I checked for data science institutes online for NLP in India. There are very few. After browsing through GreyAtom’s website I was convinced that this was the right school for me. It teaches NLP basics, Deep learning basics and Deep Learning for NLP. It was a 9 month intense course with 300 assignments, 10 guided projects and 3 Mentored Hackathons. My Capstone project was awesome. It helped me seal a job.
    • Parvati • Graduate
      I really like their academic support and learning platform. When I filled up the form online, I heard from them within a few hours. That’s the speed they work with! They offered me a 15% scholarship and I am allowed to pay fees in installments. They are very quick to respond on emails and chat. Their learning platform is very impressive. You can evaluate your strengths and weaknesses. They set up mile stones to achieve your program targets. Great School!
    • Shiva • Graduate
      Real life begins out of the comfort zone. Keeping this in mind, GreyAtom has developed it's curriculum in such a way that every learner gets exposure to extracurricular activities involved in the real-life projects of Data Science. What appears from GreyAtom's values is that it supports lifelong learning and encourages learners to go beyond the curriculum.
    • adityashukla • Graduate
      I remember the time I was looking for an online data science program. I had approached a few schools. The GreyAtom team turned up within 24 hours and explained me the entire flow of the program. I loved how their program is an all inclusive one. They have a set of projects and encourage students to participate in various hackathons. They also pose a lot of hiring challenges which ensure an all round development of the student. They also have their own hiring partners. GreyAtom has provided me the right platform to develop the right skill set and I would any time recommend it to anyone who wishes to build a career in this field.
    • Alpa Shukla • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides it's students with the best set of projects. We all of us and the mentors used to log in together and code together. This gives us different perspectives to solve the same problem at the same time. Group sessions have personally helped me to cope up with problems in a much better way. The mentors are really patient and hardworking. They pay attention to the individual growth of every student. Working in groups makes one develop different qualities like leadership, management and people's skills. I would like to thank the mentors for all my success.
    • Ziva • Graduate
      Throughout the programme, no matter what point of the programme you are standing at. Trust me, once you are part of GreyAtom, you are in safe hands. GreyAtom's career services, learning platform and hackathons will build you up into a successful professional in the future.
    • Pravin pandey • Graduate
      At many institutes, the same curriculum is inherited years after years, but at GreyAtom, the curriculum is solely developed by industry experts who are either working as Data Scientists or teaching as mentors at GreyAtom itself. Hence, you get to learn the updated content all the time. As a result, you will find that you are growing into a knowledgeable professional.
    • Vraj • Graduate
      If you are lost and unable to choose from tons of institutes offering hundreds of courses, I'd suggest you go get in touch with with the counsellors of GreyAtom. They will change and influence your mind as if Data Science is the only programme you are cut out for. You'll be taught industry standards and given workplace environment and lots of resources to leverage.
    • Karanveer • Graduate
      The way they demonstrate their expertise and talk learners through their queries speaks volumes about their profound domain knowledge. In the beginning, I was reluctant to trust the institute, but as time went by, all my doubts were removed by all the mentors.
    • Devanshi • Graduate
      I was skeptical about online courses, whether online courses will be as effective as the ones conducted in universities. That was when I came across this Data science course by GreyAtom. The online sessions are very precise and provide indepth knowledge of the subject. We can also get connected to the mentors with our doubts via various platforms. We met the mentors once in a week, which entailed group discussions, project related sessions and feedbacks. Groups consisted of an optimum number of 8 students which led to diversification of thoughts and also ensured personal attention of the mentors. GreyAtom defies all the myths of an online course and is one of the best Data science Schools
    • Arnav • Graduate
      The career service of GreyAtom can come in handy because it helps us polish our professional significance and shoot up our chances of getting shortlisted for interviews. From choosing the right keywords in your resume to grooming our body language to face toughest interviews, GreyAtom's career service ensures we have the best chances and always get the upper hand in the job market.
    • Alaiya • Graduate
      They are really designed in such a way that every learner gets the big picture at the end of hackathons because those hackathons break down large industry problems into small chunks and allow learners to solve them chunk by chunk in sequence. By doing so, learners understand how a real problem can be solved if they are put in such situations.
    • Aditi • Graduate
      In time, I was well acquainted with Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, etc. Furthermore, learners are given ‘dirty data,’ data sourced from the industry, in order to understand the real problems companies encounter in the age of Machine Learning and how they cope with them in a professional manner.
    • Elli • Graduate
      I don't recall any institute or college from my past providing on-demand sessions. However, to my surprise, GreyAtom provides us with five on-demand sessions upon request. If you think you need more preparation for any topic of Data Science, just inform the technical team or mentors of GreyAtom, they will arrange an additional session for you. Besides, you can even get in touch with mentors personally to resolve your doubts.
    • Mitesh • Graduate
      Mock Interviews helped us to answer challenging questions, how to host oneself, choice of vocabulary and to build confidence. The career consultants helped us by reviewing our CV and Linkedin profiles and guided us to build them so that they bump into top of the stack during the screening process. Since I had never faced a real interview, these things helped me perform really well in my interviews. The 6 months with GreyAtom have led to my all round development. I could ask for nothing more than this wonderful experience with GreyAtom.
    • Nitesh • Applicant
      If you really want to broaden your horizons in the domain of Data Science, I would recommend you apply for admission to GreyAtom because they provide their learners with additional resources besides the curriculum, which equip learners with industry knowledge and hands-on experience. There, you get weekly performance reviews and a study plan for that week in advance, so you can ensure a systematic approach to your studies.
    • prafulla • Graduate
      They keep a track of my progress and highlight my strengths and weaknesses. The weekly dashboard always kept me on track and helped me to complete the portion in the stipulated time. There are a series of guided and unguided projects and I could share the best ones on my GitHub profile and other blog sites.  The mentors encouraged us to participate in various hackathons in which we had to develop a solution to a complicate data problem within a given period of time. These hackathons provided us with a diversified look to the same problem.

• aarav • Graduate
      After working for a few years in the IT sector, I definitely had an idea about Data science. However this was not enough for me to secure a job as a data scientist. Hence I was looking a course that entailed indepth knowledge of the field. GreyAtom was just the right option. The sessions provide indepth knowledge of the subject domain. Apart from this one can anytime avail upto 5 extra sessions to learn anything under the umbrella of data science. The experienced mentor would provide industry examples from time to time which helped me to understand the application very well. Overall GreyAtom helped me to grow in the right direction.

• arun • Graduate
      They are industry experts and share real life data problems from the industry which builds us according to the market requirements. The mentors provide us projects with real life data since the ones learnt in classrooms are less complicated. At times, they code along with us which helps us to understand and develop the same type of competitive attitude towards data problems. They also motivate us to build our own GitHub profile and maintain it well.

• Riddhi • Graduate
      The program was interesting and at the same time highly challenging. Challenging in terms of getting everything right in the assignment is what makes this program unique. Another plus is, despite being an online program, they provide a mentor who guided us well through the journey. There used to be meetups every week, where I got to know other people in my group. Through these 24 weeks, I not only got along my peers, but the mentor as well. It was a memorable journey for me. Kudos GreyAtom!
    • ketan • Graduate
      They have a few hiring partners, such as Cutshort, and are in the process of having more on board. Because of its association with such prestigious organisations, GreyAtom has quality curricula. It also reflects in their career services since it's staff help learners get professional résumés and prepare for job interviews by means of lots of mock interviews to the point of getting 100% sure about performing excellently in job interviews.