greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (251) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

NEVER JOIN IF you don't have programming background.

Greyatom will not help you .You have only option of asking to the instructor who is only available on evening.these foolish people dont recruit full time instructor.

JOin andrew ng course which s better than this.Greyatom copies from everywhere.

don't waste your money.

• worth it
      - 10/3/2019
      kinjal doshi • Applicant

Loved to do my data science studies at GreyAtom…now a proud alumni. Would recommend the school to all with a word of caution. You need to have an open mind with an aptitude to learn new things and most importantly prepare yourself to work hard. Though the team is so good and at every step they would hold your hand and guide you but you need to walk the talk. Having said that I think all your sweat and grinding pays off when you land up with your dream job. Best of luck!

• guddu pandit • Graduate

Given a choice I would like to go back to GreyAtom as a mentor. I really liked the culture at GreyAtom. Its so professional but easy going. The entire team there be it the academic staff, student support team or career professionals, all are doing their work with utter honesty and seem happy. The environment is so positive and inductive for a student to learn with an open mind. I particularly felt Monica counselor, Saurabh from the academic team and Jignesh mentor to be self motivated who would provide encouragement to the students at every step. Curriculum is so good, the courses are taught in great depth from basics to advanced level that increases the understanding of the concepts.

• dhruv • Graduate

I feel so happy to be associated with GreyAtom. I graduated last month but still walk in with my problems that I face at work. Arunabh was my mentor who still helps me. This does not happen in other schools. Another thing that I carry forward is the Agile concept- The stand up meetings, the first thing in the morning. I loved the concept and have introduced it in my bank. Thanks team GreyAtom…I owe my success to you!

• Excellent studies
      Parth • Applicant
      Brilliant…excellent…worth consideration…GreyAtom produces industry leaders!
    • Priti • Applicant
      I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all the budding data scientists for its world class curriculum, professional and industry leaders-mentors, experiential learning platform and support staff and career cell. They hold your hand from the very beginning and take you all the way to getting you a good placement in the industry. Usually the company for whom you are writing your capston project hires you. Its all-rounder and a brilliant institute!
    • Great learning
      Darsh • Graduate
      When it comes to data science schools, GreyAtom has established itself so well in 2 years of its conception. It guarantees career leap with option of online program, live mentorship, career accelerator and because its practice centered. This is not only stated on their website, it’s the reality. Within one year of my graduating from GreyAtom, I got a jump in my designation from an analyst to data science and also got a salary hike by double. GLabs, their learning platform is an inhouse cloud based learning platform. Track skill maps help you in assessing your strengths and weaknesss and hackathons help you put in practice all that you have learnt. Great school indeed!
    • Best school
      Pravin Mehta • Graduate
      Hi all! GreyAtom is a decent data science school. It also gives scholarships to good students. You ask questions and the councelors call you back quickly. Karuna was my counselor who will help me in explaining about courses. I study Statistical analysis for understanding and analysisng data, Machine Learning for algorithms and programming to do coding. So many assinments we did and my instructor was Manas who helped me complete all the projects. Manas helped me greatly in Capstone project. I am very happy I learn from GreyAtom.
    • Naman • Graduate
      I landed an opportunity as a data scientist immediately after graduating from GreyAtom. Thanks to the career cell and especially Juhi, who helped me with mock interviews and compiling my work together into a very attractive portfolio. I am a big fan of GreyAtom’s learning platform called GLabs. It up skills students with programs that are online, mentor led and practice centered. Practice is a key here to learn new skills and real time feedback helps you assess your learning. There’s a mistake analyzer and a skill map to keep you on track focusing on your strengths and weaknesses. Hope it helps!
    • best education
      - 9/23/2019
      tannu • Graduate

Good curriculum, good instructors, good academic support and good career services. I would strongly recommend GreyAtom to all who want to seriously pursue data science.

• Viren SHah • Graduate

I think you will like GreyAtom. It will teach you all that you would need to know to excel as a data scientist. I was an associate with my company where I was sorting and analyzing data. I always craved for a more meaningful role wherin I could help make business decisions for my company. That was when my boss introduced me to GreyAtom. He is a mentor there. He helped me with programming, creating algorithms using ML and Deep Learning and Computer Vision. Thanks to his mentorship and team GreyAtom, I am working as a junior Data Scientist in my boss’s team in the same company and am truly enzoying my new role.

• Kiran • Graduate
      I am going to write my experience at GreyAtom. It was very good. My teacher sorry menter was very good. Her name was Prakshi Yadav. She helped me in writing code big time man. If she was not there I was not writing good code. She willing helped me as my English not very good. I must also tell you about Amit and Sheetal. They help me and support me in my projects, remember me to finish assignments and gave total help.
    • Satydeep • Graduate
      I won’t think twice to recommend it to budding data scientists. Very happening and very professional! I really enjoyed the compact group sessions, KYM (Know your mentor) and Code along. Code along is a very interesting concept wherein you as a learner code along with other learners and your mentor. You log onto the same bigger problem at the same time and work on the smaller parts in a time crunch situation. Thanks to my mentor Divesh, my coding improved drastically. Another thing which I liked about GreyAtom was their career services. Juhi made sure that my resume looked impressive, my portfolio had all the major assignments that I did during the programme and she worked hard on my communication skills and diction. I am so grateful to her for her contribution in my success."
    • Best education
      - 8/31/2019
      Rupesh shah • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides you with a great learning platform where learning is for lifetime. From classifying and sorting messy data to analyzing it, interpreting it, making algorithmic models with the help of ML and presenting and communicating the insights derived, all are taught so beautifully at GreyAtom by their very accomplished instructors. Prathmesh was my mentor who kept us totally focused with study plan for a week which clearly mentioned the pending assignments, revision of the concepts and assignments for the current week. Weekly performance dashboards were maintained. He would give us projects sourced from the industry. Overall I would give a 4 star rating to the school.
    • Superb experience)
      - 8/31/2019
      Pallavi bhatia • Graduate
      I am very happy that I joined GreyAtom as it comprehensively teaches you the specialization in deep learning and computer vision along with ML, AI, Stat and programming. I truly enjoyed their soslo sessions with the mentors and their excellent feedback. I took 5 on demand sessions with my favourite mentor, Parag Pansare. He is so good with his subject and is the best coder at GreyAtom, or perhaps in India. He also helped me to keep on track throughout. The Capstone Project that he helped me work on landed me with my current job at the bank. Consider myself extremely lucky to be associated with GreyAtom
    • Jinal • Graduate
      Feel elated to write about my alma mater! GreyAtom is one of the best data science schools in India today. It gives you option of online or on campus education. I had joined their DSMP for 6 months that was so beautifully designed for me taking into consideration my full time job. I was looking for a career switch from a data analyst to a data science job in my company when I joined the school. As if the staff, mentors and the counseling team understood my requirement so well, they held my hand from the word go and I never looked back. I must thank mentor Avinash for hackathons, counselor Riya for empathetically comprehending me and Chinmay for academic support. Their help is paramount in my promotion in my company just 2 months after I finished the program."
    • Go for it!
      - 8/30/2019
      Paneri sheth • Graduate
      It is my previlige that I go to GreyAtom. It helps you learn all technologese recquired to be good data scienteest. I incquire and the councelor immedeetely calls me. I get so impressed by the instroctors because thay give good practice and good problems. I becoming expert in data science subjects. Saurabh helps in making my potfolio. Very very good program
    • Akshata • Graduate
      I would blindly recommend GreyAtom for its flexibility of time and days and its learning platform. I had joined them online as I was working full time. They had tailor made the program for me. Most of my classes and learning happened on weekends. Their curriculum is world class that covered all the basic to advanced courses. The experience you get working on the live data problems is their USP. I personally like their counselor Monica who was polite and patient with all my queries and mentors like Manas who left no stone unturned to explain us various stat concepts. Manas was very approachable and what a kind, knowledgeable gentleman! I just loved the school!"
    • harshi • Graduate

I feel so nice to write this review. I wanted to become data scientist but my English and conversing was very weak. I am good in math, stats and programming. There are very few schools that teaches you NLP. Manas is my mentor. He is very nice. He holds my hand and teach me everything. I have learnt good conversing along with solving very big problems. I can help my company make stat models using ML. I am thanking GreyAtom all the time."

• Best experience
      - 8/30/2019
      harman • Graduate

GreyAtom is a good school as it takes care of all the subjects in great detail, like math, stat, programming, ML, AI and communication skills that a data scientist needs to know. Data Science is a multi-disciplinary field and a successful data scientist needs to have an inquisitive mind along with a technical skill-set. Mentors at GreyAtom help you not only acquire sound knowledge of futuristic technology; they would make sure you become a learner for life. They have a knack of bridging a gap between education and industry. Learning is so experiential here that you understand how real life problems are tackled in the industry and will quickly land up with a job. I owe my career success to this great institute

• Ami kaur • Student
      Hats off to GreyAtom for its meticulously planned curriculum, academic support and career services. Its curriculum covers all aspects of data science in breadth and depth. Absolutely thorough! I never had problem in getting response to my queries. Their entire staff was very professional. In fact Dileep was so quick in answering my mails that we became good buddies later on. Yes, career services at GreyAtom is one of the best in the industry. I had a cake walk in my two interviews I went for post my Master’s degree at GreyAtom. The job I got is all because of the hard work the team put in in refreshing my resume, mock interviews and most importantly my rock solid portfolio. All of you budding data scientists, go ahead and enroll yourself without having a second thought!