greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
    • dhruvika • Graduate
      I was counting on my self-study capabilities to better my learning in machine learning. I was satisfied for a while but eventually, I was lacking the motivation because, I was doing the same thing, day in and day out. I was really bored. That is when a friend suggested that I should look through the curriculum offered by GreyAtom. I was initially skeptical because I don’t normally get into groups easily. That ice was broken once I got to know the mentors on board who are industry professionals. The different kind of targets to be achieved each day was liberating.
    • Praveena • Graduate
      Is there something fruitful about joining an online course which can more or less be learnt from other online sources? I do think so. When it comes to a well-planned out course like GreyAtom’s Data Science Remote Program that clearly defines what is expected out of me before each session, gives me clear guidelines and prepares me for all sorts of questions and scenarios, then I would definitely go for it. Not to forget, it makes one job-ready and I would even go a step further to say, future-ready.
    • Aditya Gosalia • Student
      I joined GreyAtom to upscale my data science skills and find a better job. GreyAtom fulfilled both my objectives. Mock interviews with their career consultants helped me find a good job. I am able to solve tough data analytics problems in my current organization, thanks to capstone project and hackathons I went through at GreyAtom. My mentors come with a vast industry experience and and weekly discussions with them, has helped me a great deal. Also “code along” sessions have built greater confidence in me. Kudos to GreyAtom!
    • Santusti gupta • Student
      When I finished my graduation in Computer Science, I was like, What am I gonna do now? Since it was a slowdown in the IT sector, I doubted my own decision about why did I choose this field. However, I stuck to my decision and decided to pursue a Master's degree in Data Science, and luckily I came across GreyAtom. The support I have so far received from the institute is unparalleled. Their career service division has helped me cope with the barriers I neglected earlier. Now I understand why building a strong LinkedIn profile, submitting blogs regularly on Medium is so important. And of course, all the projects that I did during the course were also submitted to GitHub as well. All this was done in one shot from their AI-powered learning platform. Thanks GreyAtom for all the support.
    • Fenil Vira • Student
      Speaking of the implemented learning framework at GreyAtom, it allows its students to get through to each milestone set up by the mentors. I must admit that students never feel lost at any stage of the programme, thanks to Skills and Competency Matrix. This matrix pays full attention to every student and classify them according to their IQ levels. By doing this, it becomes easier for mentors to assess how much preparation every learner needs to do in ascending stages of the programme.
    • Pravin • Graduate
      I joined GreyAtom only with the idea of picking up some specific skills in Deep learning. My experience was enhanced when I realised that the focus was on comprehensive learning by imbibing both academic and practical based knowledge from industry professionals which had constructive feedback all along. My project got better shaped thanks to the mentor-student engagement that took place in a highly fun yet professional way. That helped me clear out my doubts where I could ask anything under the sun to my mentor and then we would discuss on it as much as possible. That space is rare to have these days.
    • Jui • Graduate
      I would recommend you GreyAtom’s DSMP for 2 reasons. Firstly, I like its learning platform. It is an in-house cloud based learning platform. It has been very carefully and thoughtfully crafted. You are taught abc’s of data science in an interactive and experiential way. While you traverse the nuances of the course, you are validated by the best experts in the industry and at the end of the journey you take back an attractive and professional portfolio. Secondly, GreyAtom’s career services are the best any online institute can offer. You get 8-minutes concept explainers in the form of pre-recorded sessions that come very handy during interview prep. Career consultants help you build a promising resume. Mock interviews are conducted that help you greatly to fine tune your interview skills. Experts advise you on how to handle challenging questions, what should be your body language and how to pitch yourself.
    • Yash mathuria • Student
      As for the academic support, I am really satisfied with it because whenever I reached out to the mentors of GreyAtom, I was never disappointed. They always did their best to reach solutions to my questions. Apart from the educational support, GreyAtom's technical support, be it by email or phone, is also highly commendable because they revert back within 24 hours, no matter what the difficulty or query is.
    • Smruti Budhbaware • Student
      They have explained every concept in depth which provides me a detailed insight into the subject. We meet our mentors once in a week and discuss all our doubts. We are 8 of us in a team and hence we get personal attention from our mentors. Not only this we can anytime connect to our mentors via various platforms for queries and doubt solving. They turn around with replies in around 24 hours. The mentors always go an extra mile to help us with the subject. GreyAtom offers the best online program for data science.
    • Manan • Graduate
      After graduating from business school, I thought I was well equipped to help my father in his business. To some extent I was but I had no clue how to make sense of heaps of data that we had collected in the past 10 years into business. That’s when I planned to learn data science. My friend informed me about GreyAtom and I went ahead and filled up the form online. In less than 14 hours, I heard from their academic counselor. She informed me about the curriculum and various online and offline programs. She also informed me that I needed to brush up my Math skills and do some reading before joining the program. I was impressed by her honest approach and clarity that was given to me. I enrolled in their weekend batch 2 months back. Another thing that really touched me about GreyAtom is their openness to help me in my data. My mentors have allowed me to work on my real time business data in my next project. I am also learning so much from the mentors as they share their experience of the challenges they have overcome in their previous projects.
    • Ganapati • Graduate

One, they have very good mentors who will guide you to the best of their abilities. They share their experiences on their current and previous projects on big data. You can approach them on email or chat and their feedback is very valuable. Two, I like code along programming sessions and hackathon. GreyAtom publishes every bit of coding on GitHub. Third, I like writing blog posts. It’s mandatory to write a post after every project. It enhances your learning and adds originality to the portfolio.

• Manan • Graduate
      I must say the selection process itself is rigorous. You cannot get selected easily if you don't show the promise of what's expected of you before joining one of GreyAtom's programme. If you don't live up to their expectations, don't dream of joining the institute because they handpick a cohort of only those learners showing commitment. If you are focused on pursuing Data Science, then GreyAtom is a must.