greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
    • Asmita malve • Student
      As an interdisciplinary field, data science is often confused with a lot other scientific advancements. Even a data practitioner needs fresh perspective at some point. A course like the one at GreyAtom’s is specifically designed to answer those queries with their content that is sourced from the industry.
    • Ninad gurav • Student
      GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions baed on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.
    • Chirag rawat • Student
      I have had discipline issues that has often wavered my focus. So, when I had to excel at building projects that offered credible solutions using data sets, I needed mentors. I needed their feedback all the time in order to validate my performance. I got a good mentor at GreyAtom who could take me through that.
    • Dipu • Applicant
      Ensuring a fair allocation of mentors’ resources to every learner. To make learning even much easier, GreyAtom organises 'Ask Me Anything’ sessions to clear up the doubts of learners. Afterwards, mentors come up with their feedback on projects completed by learners and throw light upon mistakes made by them so that every learner gets a chance to improve their performance.
    • Simran • Student
      To keep things in perspective when you apply for such a worthwhile program like Data Science Remote Program, the ideal way is to start with what you know and then build on—just like you do it with data sets. GreyAtom provides the space to start from what you know but they also let you unlearn so that you can learn more and better your performance. They give you the space and time within gruelling schedules to put your best foot forward to arrive at your targets. In fact, I began to unlearn my biases to be able to deal with data and create meanings out of it keeping the social and economic costs of it in mind.
    • Madhukar Deshmane • Student
      My learning during my Online Data Science Program at GreyAtom was practical. Not just in terms of content but in terms of the mentors who brought both academic knowledge and practical experience together. They made sure to tap the potential of each learner independently through solo sessions and even as a group through the group sessions. The 1:8 mentor:learner ratio was notably different as compared to other online courses that I have been part of till now. I think it is a good experience.
    • Madhurani • Applicant
      Now, I have acquired all the required knowledge that is necessary to get by in tough competition. One of the offerings from GreyAtom includes the ‘Code Along’ methodology whereby learners get a chance to learn coding on a live platform connecting all the users that include mentors and learners so that every learner gets a live demo of coding and easily learns from it. I learned a lot because of this methodology, and I'm sure anybody can learn from it either.
    • Tanvir • Graduate
      You must have heard about agile meetings, the term mostly used by developers and IT geeks. These are stand-up meetings intended to have done with them within minutes so that everyone can get to their work immediately and start delivering on their set target decided collectively during the meeting. One of the benefits of onboarding GreyAtom's courses is that you are prepared for such meetings so that you can mould yourself into a professional Data Scientist.
    • Chandni parekh • Student

GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program enabled me to become a good programmer with Python. I had my basics clear, and I could work on various data sets and find solutions based on the practical learning experience. I had that confidence in me . I participated in various hackathon challenges and code-along sessions with mentors.

• Ronak gala • Student
      Career consultants who are from the industry and have in-depth knowledge about the constant changes happening in the field can tremendously contribute to one’s career. I realised this fact when I joined GreyAtom’s online course. It was an eye-opener for me in terms of the impact it had on me and my career.
    • aditi • Student

That said, I take pride in acknowledging that I enrolled in the Master's programme of GreyAtom because it was one of my best decisions. Here, you get to know about your mentors well in advance. Knowing what their skills and teaching methodologies are, you can get along with your mentors when you are in class. This really helps every learner to absorb each content taught by mentors.