flockjay-logo

Flockjay

Flockjay

Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.

Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.

Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.

Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (100) reviews for Flockjay →

Recent Flockjay News

Read all (6) articles about Flockjay →
  • Tech Sales Bootcamp

Salesforce, Sales, Email Marketing
    Flockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
    Tuition PlansWe offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo degree or prior tech experience are required.
    Prep WorkTo increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision!
    - 1/21/2021
    Flockjay is a tech sales Bootcamp. Upon first learning about the program I thought it was a little shady. Regardless, I applied, had a zoom interview, and two weeks later I was admitted into the program. WARNING! This program is not for the faint of heart. It's ten weeks long, the content is rigorous, and the instructors are incredible. This program is the real deal. Before Flockjay I had zero tech experience, and now before I even graduated I've had four interviews and three more upcoming all with reputable tech companies. If you want to break in sales. Flockjay is worth your time.
    Anonymous • SDR • Graduate
    Flockjay 10 week bootcamp has been given me the skills that has prepared me to be a SDR. I look forward to utilizing my skills in my new career as a Tech professional. Trainers are wonderful Marvin is my Favorite.
  • SDR Student
    - 1/21/2021
    This program was amazing for bridging the gap for someone with a non-traditional background to build a network and connect to the tech sales marketplace with transferable skills.
    - 12/17/2020
    I've been through Flockjay's ten-week tech sales boot-camp and I was employed as a sales rep with a tech company a month and a half later making a base salary of 60k/year. I'm sure results may vary but if you have what it takes, you can do it too. The best part about Flockjay is the network you gain from going through the program. I did learn a lot of valuable industry knowledge from the trainers and material that you just wouldn't get on your own. It's a fair program and if you're committed to tech sales it is a no-brainer.