flockjay-logo

Flockjay

Flockjay

Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.

Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.

Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.

Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (100) reviews for Flockjay →

Recent Flockjay News

Read all (6) articles about Flockjay →
  • Tech Sales Bootcamp

Salesforce, Sales, Email Marketing
    Flockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
    Tuition PlansWe offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo degree or prior tech experience are required.
    Prep WorkTo increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision!
  • Great experience
    Derek Sims  User Photo
    Derek Sims • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the Tech Sales industry. I learned a lot, and the support system is phenomenal! From the teachers and resume coaches all the way to career services after graduation. I will cherish my time here forever, and I know I will find the perfect job in the coming weeks.

Come prepared to work hard and learn and you will succeed.
    Jaelin Ratliff  User Photo
    Jaelin Ratliff • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall I would say Flockjay was a 10/10 experience. I loved all the energy and support from flockmates as well as TAs and Trainers. I learned so much valuable information and skills that I will take with me in my professional career. I would encourage anyone who is looking to better themselves and their professional career, go through Flockjay!
    Joey  User Photo
    Joey • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    It's a great program that gets you prepared to go into the sales world. The instructors and overall knowledge gained is invaluable and puts you head and shoulders above those who are currently looking for a sales position. There's also a top tier network behind it and great post-graduation services after you graduate. Highly recommended!
    Ryan C.  User Photo
    Ryan C. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay has given me an opportunity to begin my journey into tech sales.  Since the first day, I felt an amazing energy that was very positive and motivational.  The teachers, TAs, and success team were all very supportive in this course. Tools and resources provided in this course continue past the curriculum which is an amazing feeling of reinforcement as I step into my new role and industry.  Hands-on experience, software introduction, and interview prepping were just a few of the things we went over. I recommend this course to anybody who is looking to have a solid foundation for technology sales.
  • A Great Bootcamp!
    Ben  User Photo
    Ben • Verified via LinkedIn
    An excellent bootcamp! Flockjay has prepared me with tech sales skills and mentorship.  It is not at all a pyramid scheme.  Flockjay also has hiring partners which hire Flockjay grads.  I highly recommend Flockjay to anyone looking to transition to tech sales.  It's an extensively considered program in it's design.
    Manuel   User Photo
    Manuel • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was debating between learning coding and sales, I went through some courses to learn how to code and that didn't work for me. I enjoyed my 10 weeks, it's great training, builds your network around tech which is smaller than what it looks like, and most importantly the teach how to be a sales development representative and they do it in a very caring and knowledgeable way.
    Laurent Altier  User Photo
    Laurent Altier • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Amazing program, extremely empowering to transition and confidently get in the world of Tech Sales
  • Aaron  User Photo
    Aaron • Business Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you were like me, you're probably looking at all the great reviews of Flockjay and and may be thinking to yourself, "Is it really that good?" I was feeling that same.. exact.. way. But after going through the 10-week program, it was honestly a life-changing experience to go through. The instructors are credible and strong with their instruction skills, the curriculum is second to none, and the Flockjay community one of the most supportive community to be apart of. 10/10 recommend Flockjay.
  • Amanda Maddox  User Photo
    Amanda Maddox • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Last year, I found myself needing to reskill quickly and affordably.
    When I found the Flockjay opportunity, I had been piecemealing my income and was intrigued by this 10-week boot camp in tech sales. It's a participatory class, meeting virtually Monday-Thursday 5 pm-8 pm PST (maybe 1 asynchronous day per week) and it does indeed go back to the basics of B2B sales: how to research customers + buyers, how to be effective in disco + cold calls, inbound + outbound best practices, Salesforce + Salesloft, etc.  The last few weeks are devoted to job searching, interviewing, and making sure your resume is up to snuff. Based on your standing (which includes attendance, meeting homework deadlines, overall professionalism) you can qualify for Career Services (contingent on a mock interview as well). Flockjay partners with tech companies, primarily SaaS, who are looking for entry-level BDR + SDR reps. When you qualify for Career Services, you have the potential to interview for various ones.
    The Career Services Team is no joke!  They are a dedicated group who help you navigate and prepare for interviewing, offers, and being on the job.  For me, this program was exactly what I needed to pivot into a career with stability and upward mobility.
  • Just Do It
    - 1/28/2021
    Eric Nielsen  User Photo
    Eric Nielsen • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is definitely life changing for those who are trying to break into the tech space and pursue a career with sales development. It is 10 weeks long with dedicated live instructors who are boots on the ground already in the tech world. The community you will engage with is amazing and the program is laser focused on finding you a job upon graduation. I found a job fairly quickly via Flockjay Career Services Team.
    - 1/22/2021
    Lorenzo del Rio  User Photo
    Lorenzo del Rio • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay's 10-week SDR program changed my life.

2020 was a difficult year amid a pandemic with social unrest and economic uncertainty which led many to develop a bleak outlook. In comes an ad on my feed about how to get your foot in the door in the Tech industry at not initial cost. I started researching what an SDR was, what ISAs are, and reading the amazing stories from previous batches. I signed up to hear more, had my interview with Mo and i was set on developing myself.
    Right off the bat, the trainers and TAs were personable and charismatic and came loaded with great insights coming from diverse backgrounds and years in different positions.
    The Flock itself was an experience ill cherish for a long time. We initially joked that we really paid tuition for friends and people to talk to for 4 days out of the week. The group had some incredible stories and a great positive environment. The end of those 10 weeks really creeps up on you when the course is so enjoyable.