FlockJay is a 12-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 8 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 4 weeks involves real sales projects, job interviews, and placement. FlockJay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, FlockJay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.
FlockJay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.
Tuition for FlockJay is $0 up-front. Graduates are asked to pay 10% of their salary for one year. If a student doesn't get a job after the end of the course, the entire course is free. FlockJay will provide graduating students with warm intros to top companies, along with resume writing, interview prep, and salary negotiation guidance.
Recent FlockJay Reviews: Rating
Recent FlockJay News
- OnlinePart Time12 Hours/week12 Weeks
An 12-week online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- Students can choose to pay $0 upfront followed by 10% of their salary for one year, once they are hired.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.