flockjay-logo

Flockjay

Flockjay

Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.

Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.

Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.

Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (97) reviews for Flockjay →

Recent Flockjay News

Read all (5) articles about Flockjay →
  • Tech Sales Bootcamp

Email Marketing, Salesforce, Sales
    Flockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
    Tuition PlansWe offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo degree or prior experience are required.
    Prep WorkTo increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision!
    - 4/28/2021
    Sean  User Photo
    Sean • Business Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay was a career-changing experience. I've worked in hospitality as a manager for 6+ years before taking the program. After COVID - 19 happened, I needed to make a pivot in my career. The program is a 10-week boot camp with live instructors via Zoom.

Throughout the 10 - week program, they dive into everything you need to know to help land your next job in tech. You are always required to complete daily homework assignments, weekly exams and participate during class. You will be allowed to participate in various role plays and received personalized feedback in and outside class.

The instructors are top-notch sales professionals ranging from current Account Executives, Managers and Sales Leaders.

Before or after class time, you can scheduled office hours to go over materials, homework, and practice.

After graduation, their career service team is extremely helpful with job assistance and interview prep..

Keep doing great work, Flockjay.
  • Emanuel Limon  User Photo
    Emanuel Limon • Sales Professional • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    My experience with Flockjay proved to be immersive and eye-opening in many regards. I would describe the course as a journey that draws from a vast and diverse range of sources to fully prepare students for a career in tech sales.

Through Flockjay, I learned essential sales skills, built up my professional network, polished up my resume, and gained so much more on my path to becoming a top-performing sales professional. As a graduate, I feel ready to enter the world of sales with no reservations and feel confident moving forward knowing that I have an amazing and supportive community that has my back.

If you have been considering a change in career I would highly recommend reaching out to Flockjay's team; they are some of the most friendly, dedicated, and inspiring people I have had the pleasure of working with.
  • Brian Soto  User Photo
    Brian Soto • Sales Professional • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay was an enriching and amazing experience.  The curriculum was top notch to teach us all the ins and outs of tech sales as well as the comradery with my fellow flock, the openness of the ta's and their willingness to help and guide us was amazing. I seriously wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world.  I haven't even begun to talk about the leaders of industry that you are instantly connected with.  I feel Flockjay has prepped me well for success
  • Eugene Kopman  User Photo
    Eugene Kopman • Account Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay is not just a school/bootcamp, it is a valuable experience for anyone who wants a tech sales immersive experience.  I was very sceptical going in after over a decade of sales.  I wasn't sure what to expect or how I would be received.  I was excited to see on day one, not just the cultural diversity of the class, but diversity in every meaning of the word.  Everyone was embraced and accepted no matter their background.

The program itself is an extremely comprehensive, well structured, and hands-on crash course on tech sales and what skills one needs to not just succeed as an SDR but a foundation of skills, processes, and technologies needed to excel in tech sales.  The instructors are all current sales professionals who don't just teach theory but rely on their experience to relay the knowledge.  The support team is dedicated to the success of every student and will work diligently to make sure that every graduate shines!

I know that my landing an AE role in fintech is a direct result of my Flockjay training. I would highly recommend the class to anyone looking to break into tech sales or experienced non-tech sales professionals looking to uplevel and learn something new.
  • V Lothrop  User Photo
    V Lothrop • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    A Sales Tech training boot camp and career services community that gives practical training and real life experience in the sales tech industry.
  • Game. Changer.
    - 3/25/2021
    Robb  User Photo
    Robb • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay was way more than I expected. It is an extremely informative course that I recommend to anyone who is looking for a life change, pivot in careers, or looking to get into the tech sales space.  Instructors are incredibly informative, classmates are more supportive than you could imagine. Highly recommended!
    - 3/25/2021
    Wallid Saad  User Photo
    Wallid Saad • Tech Fellow • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was so hesitant, scared, and unsure going into Flockjay.  I remember starting my application and stopping.  Those words kept replaying in my head non-stop.  At that point in my life, I was looking to transition from my career in events into a tech sales career and knew that Flockjay was the best out there to help me fulfill that goal.  I remember throwing that fear out of the door because fear does nothing but hold you back from your dreams.  Moving forward to my first day in class, all the negative talk that was running through instantly disappeared.  My Flock, everyone who joined this program, joined with the same mentally.  We were hungry to learn and were dedicated to landing a job as an SDR. Today's our last class, and I can tell you that every single one of them is now family! It'll be hard to spend the next week without them, but so stoked about on how far we've all come. Our trainers (shout out Lauren) and the rest of the team were the most engaging and supportive people I've ever met.  No question was a stupid question, and whenever you needed to reach out to them (shout out Dunetka), they were there in a heartbeat.  Not only has Flockjay taught me the sales skills that I need to be successful in this industry, but it has shown me how much-untapped confidence that I had!  I graduate tomorrow, and I have 4 interviews in the works...they truly back the words, and I will be forever grateful for this investment in myself.  Love my #Ducks
    Terrance  User Photo
    Terrance • Tech Sales • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    One of the greatest experiences I've ever had -- and I served in the military. The positive support system from the start through the middle and throughout our careers. Encouraging, fun, vibrant successful professional salespeople knowledge sharing with other vibrant, encouraging, and fun successful in our right, people who want to further our education and move our careers in an upward progressive moment.  Uplifting diverse and inclusive.
    Matt Wong  User Photo
    Matt Wong • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was a financial advisor with a decade of sales experience and went in thinking I wouldn't learn much. However, each week I learned more and more. Flockjay gave me a structured sales process catered to tech and software tech. It re-tooled what I knew and sharpened my sales skills so now I am comfortable working for any tech company. The greatest value was re-working my entire resume, preparing for interviews, and job placement. Instead of having my application getting lost in the pile, Flockjay's hiring partners reached out to me to schedule interviews. Best investment on my future I ever made.
  • Amazing
    Romy Rosenbaum  User Photo
    Romy Rosenbaum • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Flockjay is amazing. I have 17 years of sales experience and I learned a ton. It was even better than I expected. Their sales training is the best I have ever had. They provide a tremendous amount of support during class and even after graduation. The program and the staff are wonderful. I learned a ton about interviewing and my interviewing skills have greatly improved from their training. They also help you find a job and coach you through interviews. If you are looking for a career in tech sales Flockjay is the answer. Even if you have sales experience you can get a lot out of the program. It greatly exceeded my expectations.
  • Great experience
    Derek Sims  User Photo
    Derek Sims • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the Tech Sales industry. I learned a lot, and the support system is phenomenal! From the teachers and resume coaches all the way to career services after graduation. I will cherish my time here forever, and I know I will find the perfect job in the coming weeks.

Come prepared to work hard and learn and you will succeed.
    Jaelin Ratliff  User Photo
    Jaelin Ratliff • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall I would say Flockjay was a 10/10 experience. I loved all the energy and support from flockmates as well as TAs and Trainers. I learned so much valuable information and skills that I will take with me in my professional career. I would encourage anyone who is looking to better themselves and their professional career, go through Flockjay!