Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.
Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.
Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.
Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94
Recent Flockjay News
- August 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- January 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- How Clovette Pivoted Into Tech Sales with Flockjay
Start Date None scheduled Cost $7,650 Class size 30 Location OnlineFlockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans We offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply. Refund / Guarantee Students who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
Minimum Skill Level No degree or prior tech experience are required. Prep Work To increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision! Placement Test No Interview Yes
100 reviews sorted by:
- Worlds Best Tech Sales Bootcamp- 5/26/2021Sindura Royuri • SDR @ Twilio • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFlockjay is a Tech Sales Bootcamp like no other. The curriculum they offer teaches you everything from basics and you do not need any prior sales experience. You'll learn how to leave professional VM's to creating your cadences on Salesforce and a million things in between. Apart from having a curriculum so unique, their trainers are the best in the industry. They are so well qualified that you'll never realize when they turned you from being an amateur in Tech Sales to a pro in just 8 weeks! Lauren Lovelace, Justin Solis, Kevin Uong are pro instructors and are ALWAYS available when you need them for additional reps, Interview practices, and any other issue you may have and need someone to talk to. Gino Cavalitta provides you with the most amazing job search journey and makes the whole process so easy and stress-free. They'll provide you outstanding help with your resumes too. My journey with Flockjay has been very transformational. Apart from Tech Sales, Flockjay taught me how to accept my flaws and overcome them. Being an introvert I no longer have the fear to speak in public, thanks for Flockjay. I have been to few boot camps and I know how important it is to feel included. Flockjay's community is as diverse as it can get, hands down!
- Tech Fellow- 4/28/2021Sean • Business Development Rep • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFlockjay was a career-changing experience. I've worked in hospitality as a manager for 6+ years before taking the program. After COVID - 19 happened, I needed to make a pivot in my career. The program is a 10-week boot camp with live instructors via Zoom.
Throughout the 10 - week program, they dive into everything you need to know to help land your next job in tech. You are always required to complete daily homework assignments, weekly exams and participate during class. You will be allowed to participate in various role plays and received personalized feedback in and outside class.
The instructors are top-notch sales professionals ranging from current Account Executives, Managers and Sales Leaders.
Before or after class time, you can scheduled office hours to go over materials, homework, and practice.
After graduation, their career service team is extremely helpful with job assistance and interview prep..
Keep doing great work, Flockjay.
- An Intensive but Amazing Journey- 3/31/2021Emanuel Limon • Sales Professional • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInMy experience with Flockjay proved to be immersive and eye-opening in many regards. I would describe the course as a journey that draws from a vast and diverse range of sources to fully prepare students for a career in tech sales.
Through Flockjay, I learned essential sales skills, built up my professional network, polished up my resume, and gained so much more on my path to becoming a top-performing sales professional. As a graduate, I feel ready to enter the world of sales with no reservations and feel confident moving forward knowing that I have an amazing and supportive community that has my back.
If you have been considering a change in career I would highly recommend reaching out to Flockjay's team; they are some of the most friendly, dedicated, and inspiring people I have had the pleasure of working with.
- Tech Fellow Program- 3/31/2021Brian Soto • Sales Professional • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFlockjay was an enriching and amazing experience. The curriculum was top notch to teach us all the ins and outs of tech sales as well as the comradery with my fellow flock, the openness of the ta's and their willingness to help and guide us was amazing. I seriously wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world. I haven't even begun to talk about the leaders of industry that you are instantly connected with. I feel Flockjay has prepped me well for success
- All Inclusive & Exceptional Sales Experience- 3/30/2021Eugene Kopman • Account Executive • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFlockjay is not just a school/bootcamp, it is a valuable experience for anyone who wants a tech sales immersive experience. I was very sceptical going in after over a decade of sales. I wasn't sure what to expect or how I would be received. I was excited to see on day one, not just the cultural diversity of the class, but diversity in every meaning of the word. Everyone was embraced and accepted no matter their background.
The program itself is an extremely comprehensive, well structured, and hands-on crash course on tech sales and what skills one needs to not just succeed as an SDR but a foundation of skills, processes, and technologies needed to excel in tech sales. The instructors are all current sales professionals who don't just teach theory but rely on their experience to relay the knowledge. The support team is dedicated to the success of every student and will work diligently to make sure that every graduate shines!
I know that my landing an AE role in fintech is a direct result of my Flockjay training. I would highly recommend the class to anyone looking to break into tech sales or experienced non-tech sales professionals looking to uplevel and learn something new.
- A Transformational 10 Weeks- 3/30/2021V Lothrop • SDR • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Game. Changer.- 3/25/2021Robb • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFlockjay was way more than I expected. It is an extremely informative course that I recommend to anyone who is looking for a life change, pivot in careers, or looking to get into the tech sales space. Instructors are incredibly informative, classmates are more supportive than you could imagine. Highly recommended!
- Student- 3/25/2021Wallid Saad • Tech Fellow • Student • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was so hesitant, scared, and unsure going into Flockjay. I remember starting my application and stopping. Those words kept replaying in my head non-stop. At that point in my life, I was looking to transition from my career in events into a tech sales career and knew that Flockjay was the best out there to help me fulfill that goal. I remember throwing that fear out of the door because fear does nothing but hold you back from your dreams. Moving forward to my first day in class, all the negative talk that was running through instantly disappeared. My Flock, everyone who joined this program, joined with the same mentally. We were hungry to learn and were dedicated to landing a job as an SDR. Today's our last class, and I can tell you that every single one of them is now family! It'll be hard to spend the next week without them, but so stoked about on how far we've all come. Our trainers (shout out Lauren) and the rest of the team were the most engaging and supportive people I've ever met. No question was a stupid question, and whenever you needed to reach out to them (shout out Dunetka), they were there in a heartbeat. Not only has Flockjay taught me the sales skills that I need to be successful in this industry, but it has shown me how much-untapped confidence that I had! I graduate tomorrow, and I have 4 interviews in the works...they truly back the words, and I will be forever grateful for this investment in myself. Love my #Ducks
- Tech Fellow- 3/24/2021Terrance • Tech Sales • Student • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOne of the greatest experiences I've ever had -- and I served in the military. The positive support system from the start through the middle and throughout our careers. Encouraging, fun, vibrant successful professional salespeople knowledge sharing with other vibrant, encouraging, and fun successful in our right, people who want to further our education and move our careers in an upward progressive moment. Uplifting diverse and inclusive.
- Tech Fellow- 3/24/2021Matt Wong • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was a financial advisor with a decade of sales experience and went in thinking I wouldn't learn much. However, each week I learned more and more. Flockjay gave me a structured sales process catered to tech and software tech. It re-tooled what I knew and sharpened my sales skills so now I am comfortable working for any tech company. The greatest value was re-working my entire resume, preparing for interviews, and job placement. Instead of having my application getting lost in the pile, Flockjay's hiring partners reached out to me to schedule interviews. Best investment on my future I ever made.
- Amazing- 3/24/2021Romy Rosenbaum • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInFlockjay is amazing. I have 17 years of sales experience and I learned a ton. It was even better than I expected. Their sales training is the best I have ever had. They provide a tremendous amount of support during class and even after graduation. The program and the staff are wonderful. I learned a ton about interviewing and my interviewing skills have greatly improved from their training. They also help you find a job and coach you through interviews. If you are looking for a career in tech sales Flockjay is the answer. Even if you have sales experience you can get a lot out of the program. It greatly exceeded my expectations.
- Great experience- 3/24/2021Derek Sims • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales Bootcamp • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into the Tech Sales industry. I learned a lot, and the support system is phenomenal! From the teachers and resume coaches all the way to career services after graduation. I will cherish my time here forever, and I know I will find the perfect job in the coming weeks.
Come prepared to work hard and learn and you will succeed.