Recent Fire Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 5.0
Fire Bootcamp Reviews
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
FireBoot camp was a great way to get back into development and catch up with all the latest technologies and best practices in the industry.
The course was a mixture of fundamentals, tools and architecture, with some great presentations, lots of class work, and the ability to ask advice from SSW's experienced developers all throughout the course.
9 weeks very well spent!