eyup-logo

EyUp

Sheffield

EyUp

EyUp offers a 16-week, in-person, full stack coding bootcamp in Sheffield, England. The bootcamp covers topics like JavaScript, HTML, CSS, PHP, Node, and GitHub. Students also receive training for the Scrum Master Certification.  EyUp cohorts are kept small to mirror the size of the average dev team, and the instructors are all experienced industry professionals who also act as mentors to bootcamp students.

EyUp is open to students of all backgrounds. The admissions process includes an aptitude test and an interview prior to acceptance.

The coding bootcamp is designed to help students become industry professionals by the time they graduate. Students receive career support throughout the class as well as access to a large alumni network. EyUp offers a money-back guarantee if graduates don’t find a job within 6 months.

EyUp has several financing options including deferred payment to provide accessibility to more potential students. EyUp is partnered with iO academy to provide this full stack bootcamp.

EyUp is powered by iO Academy.

Recent EyUp Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (2) reviews for EyUp →

Recent EyUp News

• Full Stack Coding

PHP, Node.js, JavaScript, HTML, GitHub, CSS
    Start Date March 07, 2022
    Cost£11,000
    LocationSheffield
    The bootcamp covers topics like JavaScript, HTML, CSS, PHP, Node, and GitHub. Students also receive training for the Scrum Master Certification. EyUp cohorts are kept small to mirror the size of the average dev team, and the instructors are all experienced industry professionals who also act as mentors to bootcamp students.
    EyUp is partnered with a number of personal finance providers.
    Tuition PlansDeferred tuition plans are available.
    Refund / GuaranteeGraduates are guaranteed to find a job in 16 weeks or their tuition is refunded.
    March 07, 2022 - Sheffield
  • Jess Hamby • Junior Software Developer • Graduate
    I thoroughly enjoyed my time at EyUp and was very lucky to be offered my first junior position before I finished the course.
    Application Process
    The application process was smooth - I completed the aptitude test online (no prior coding experience required) and then had an informal chat with the trainer for my course, Ash, and a few others from the Academy to discuss why I had applied and what I hoped to get from it. I also attended a taster session which gave me a useful insight into what the course would be like.
    My time on the course
    Alternating between theory and project weeks definitely suited my learning style as I found doing a project (building a OOP dino listing app for example) solidified all the knowledge we had been given the week before. Doing the scrum master certification before we did our first team project was also very useful as it meant we could adopt scrum from the start so by the time we were applying for jobs we had plenty of experience to talk about and had been the scrum master for a project at least once.
    Overall review
    If you are interested in becoming a developer, apply! The trainers are really knowledgeable, the content and projects are interesting and there is great support in finding a job (both during and after the course). Also, look into whether you're eligible to apply for a fully funded place as the cost shouldn't stop you from applying :)
  • My time at EyUp
    - 1/30/2022
    Jake Rooms • Junior developer • Graduate
    EyUp Academy is the result of a collaboration between Wandisco and iO Academy. I was part of the first cohort, Initially I was skeptical that the syllabus could be taught in 16 weeks but our teacher, Ashley Coles, was amazing and taught me a lot about software development and how to work like a developer in the industry. The format of the academy is 1 week of theory and then a one week project where we can apply the skills we've learned. We built paint apps using Java script, aptitude tests using React, and a collection linked from a MySql database using OOP PhP. I would thoroughly recommend this course to anyone who is curious about coding in or near the Sheffield area.