Digital Citizen’s Technology Bootcamp is a free, part-time, 8-week intensive web tools course in Miami, FL. The bootcamp covers programming, Agile Methodology, SEO, web marketing, and social media. Students work with local small businesses to help develop their web presences.
The bootcamp is supported by the Knight Foundation and the Ecotech Foundation.
Recent Digital Citizen Reviews: Rating
Recent Digital Citizen News
A free 8-week intensive coding bootcamp in Miami, FL. The bootcamp covers programming, Agile Methodology, SEO, web marketing, and social media. Students work with local small businesses to help develop their web presences.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.