deep-dive-learning-academy-logo

Deep Dive Learning Academy

Boston, Online

Deep Dive Learning Academy

Deep Dive Learning Academy is an education company offering full-time (14 weeks) and part-time (22 weeks), online personal mentorship programs in full stack and web development. All of Deep Dive’s programs include personal mentorship and capstone projects as it can be a significant distinction in professional success. Depending on how much mentorship a student requires, students can choose from Flex (25 personal mentor sessions), Pro (50 personal mentor sessions), or Intensive (70 personal mentor sessions) programs. In addition to mentorship, Deep Dive Learning Academy provides job assistance, and for students of either the Pro or Intensive options, a job guarantee. Upon program completion, Deep Dive’s career coaches will be there to ensure each student gets the job they deserve.

The curriculum for both the part-time and full-time programs contains two learning modules. In the first module, students will learn HTML, CSS, responsive design, JavaScript, JQuery, Git, and Agile methodology. In the second module, students will learn Node.js, React, Redux, database basics, Restful API, and SQL database (Postgres). Students will complete a capstone project at the end of each module.

Deep Dive Learning Academy is intended for people with little or no prior knowledge of web development. Beginners with no prior experience are welcome to apply. Prior to admissions, applicants will have a non-tec hnical conversation with an admissions rep to understand their career goals.

Deep Dive Learning Academy offers a monthly payment option, a pay in full option, or a pay after the student gets a job (ISA).

Recent Deep Dive Learning Academy Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (11) reviews for Deep Dive Learning Academy →

Recent Deep Dive Learning Academy News

• Full Stack Flex

SQL, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Front End, CSS, Algorithms
      Tuition PlansPay in full, Monthly installments
    • Full Stack Flex

SQL, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Front End, Algorithms
    • Full Stack Intensive

SQL, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Front End, Data Structures, CSS, Algorithms
      Become a Kick-Ass Full Stack developer in less than 5 months! An online mentorship program, where you will be taught the fundamentals of full-stack web development and get certified to obtain a job as a full stack developer. We also think project-based learning is the most effective way of learning so every major milestone ends with a capstone project. Technologies HTML CSS (advanced) Responsive Design JavaScript JQuery Git Agile methodology Wireframe design API basics Capstone Project I Node React Redux Database Basics Restful API SQL Database (Postgres) Capstone Project II Getting ready for the job Writing resume & cover letter Mock Technical Interviews Successful job-hunting strategies Create Portfolio Learning Resources – MongoDB & Algorithms Capstone Project III (with peers)
    • Full Stack Intensive

SQL, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Data Structures, CSS, Algorithms
    • Full Stack Pro

SQL, React.js, Node.js, MongoDB, HTML, Front End, Data Structures, CSS, Algorithms
    • Full Stack Pro

SQL, React.js, Node.js, HTML, Front End, Data Structures, CSS, Algorithms
    • Madison
      I had no prior experience in web development before I started this bootcamp. Joining this bootcamp with
      all the other options was the right choice for me. The one on one mentoring really sets this apart for me,
      being able to develop a relationship with a mentor and feeling comfortable to ask any questions or
      guidance through the whole process. I will always recommend Deep Dive to anyone who wants a real personal
      experience. Through the 28 weeks I learned more than I thought I ever would and ended up with a job at
      the end, Deep Dive is the right choice!
    • Carly Samuels • Junior Full Stack Developer • Graduate
       I absolutely loved Deep Dive Learning Academy and had the best 28 weeks. The course structure, the mentors, the community: it's all perfectly thought-out and executed. I wanted to learn to code to make a dramatic career change from publishing to tech, and Deep Dive helped me to do so in 28 weeks. Despite the entire bootcamp being held over online, the teaching standard and community still felt extremely strong. I couldn't recommend Deep Dive more.

• Anna J • Student
       I started with a free trial campaign and I was hooked. Even in the trial period the mentors were very helpful. After a successful trial period I enrolled for all 3 Modules. I have successfully completed 2 modules till now. First of all, Deep Dive's homebase platform is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The curriculum is very wide ranging, providing a great foundation in many highly sought skillsets. The best part was the mentor program and it is so nice to be able to have a 1-1 experience each week to be sure you are grasping everything. Their support system is really there to help you succeed! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to create a successful career in Full Stack.

• Mike L • Full Stack Developer • Graduate
      I was working as Web Designer and I felt I was reaching a stagnating point in my career and wanted to develop my skills further. I stumbled upon Deep Dive’s website and scheduled 1:1 call to know more about the bootcamp. I checked it out and embarked on the journey mid – March 2020. It totally kicked me to get back into learning mode after years of being a working professional. It was hard but also really fascinating. All along I had the help and support of amazing mentors that were always incredibly nice and also opened to sharing on their journey. I couldn't recommend it enough but I want to highlight that it is difficult. It takes patience, endurance and dedication.
    • Brian P • Student
       I was a complete newbie to Full Stack Development and was not sure how to move ahead. I was trying to find somewhere where I would be comfortable as a newbie and just being able to learn with patience. Before enrolling for the bootcamp I had a full career orientation session with one of the mentors. That gave me a clear path and plans to move forward. For me, 1:1 personal mentorship sessions were a great help and John made sure I don’t get stuck anywhere throughout my Journey. I have successfully completed Module 2 and started with their Final Module.
    • Genuine mentorship!
      - 11/20/2020
      Jason L. • Junior Developer • Graduate
      My time with DeepDive was really enjoyable. The bootcamp allows you to learn at your own pace. Communicating with a professional mentor every week allows the student to really get a standpoint of the course from the 'forces on the ground.' It also allows a student to ask questions and bridge the gap between gathering knowledge and placing it to start practicing.

I received extra help for the topics in which I was struggling. I know other coding bootcamps will draw a line in terms of providing additional help. I was pleasantly surprised that to see DeepDive mentors go a long way in order to help out!

I had completed a challenging portfolio project by the end of the course and I was amazed to see how much I could actually achieve with the course.

I recommend DeepDive thoroughly.

• Carli Samuels • Graduate
      I can't say enough about DeepDive! I have learned so much in just six months and already have received couple of development and technical interviews. Everything about DeepDive was top notch from pre-work to live 1:1 sessions and career advice. DeepDive mentors genuinely care about your success and your ability to perform at the level necessary to get a job as a developer after graduation. Most importantly I learned how to learn new technologies and keep myself continuously updated in this ever-changing field. Great experience!

• Great Mentorship!
      - 9/17/2020
      Adam W. • Developer • Graduate
      Mentorship Part is the most precious aspect of this course. Building network in the field you aspire is the key to a successful career. I really enjoyed the self paced factor where you could complete the course as fast as you could and even put a pause in case if you have any personal things to take care of. The material at the course was extremely useful and to the point. If you're on the fence to take this course, don't be so. You are going to have a lot of fun. Their prices are extremely low compared to the other bootcamps and the value you get out of it is unmatched!

• Henry J. • Software Engineer
      I have been thinking about changing my career to software engineering for a long time. Last year I decided to join Deepdive Learning Academy and I honestly I don’t regret it, the teaching system and the projects helped me to learn and further understand multiple technologies to be able to make beautiful sites. It is just ideal for you to learn and there are always people available if you have questions. My mentor went above and beyond to make sure I stay on the track. I also liked the flexibility where I could use extra time whenever needed.
      The job-support at the end of the course is unique, helping you to brand yourself and shine from other applicants. Definitely, the best way to start as a developer.
    • George Edwards • Junior React Developer • Graduate
      Overall, I can say that the experience of being student for Full Stack Flex bootcamp at DeepDive Learning Academy was a great one! I knew nothing about coding before joining this course and it was not an issue. The coaches provided great help and learning materials to begin with the basics, and at a pace that is completely maintainable. Starting with a 2 Week free trial was extremely necessary to help start building solid foundations. I had 2 personal mentor sessions per week and overall, my mentor was available through slack on most of the days. I never had a problem getting help when stuck, even at 10pm. The pace does pick up relatively quickly and it is extremely important to stay on top of the subject material if you do decide to invest in this course as all later weeks build on what you have previously learned. The working environment is very motivating. As for the material, I am quite happy with what they have chosen to fit in in only 28 weeks. The libraries, frameworks and methodologies taught are all relevant currently and I have seen demand for all in the active job market. I have solid confidence now when creating my own apps, frontend or backend, with JS and React and would like to thank all my coaches at DeepDive for getting me started on this path to an excellent new skill, in an ever increasing online world. I am currently working as a Junior Developer in healthcare company and even now, I am being able to communicate with my mentor and get help from him at times!
    • Great experience
      - 7/3/2020
      Chris J • Student
      I took Module 1 of their full stack development and really enjoyed the course, it was very affordable for me and my mentorship sessions were really great and helped me get beyond my challenges with basic programming.