deep-dive-learning-academy-logo

Deep Dive Learning Academy

Boston, Online

Deep Dive Learning Academy

Deep Dive Learning Academy offers a 28-week, online full stack developer bootcamp with a job guarantee. The bootcamp curriculum covers HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Git, React, Redux, Node.js, agile methodology, responsive design, wireframe design, APIs, and database basics. Students also learn Restful APIs development, SQL, data structures, and algorithms. Students learn deployment using Heroku and how to create mock-ups, usability, and user interface concepts. Students will learn unit testing with Mocha, Chai, and Enzyme, and also performance tuning with Webpack. Students complete two capstone projects covering full stack development and third party APIs. This bootcamp is designed to be completed in 28 weeks, but students may work at their own pace and can pause their progress for up to 2 weeks per course module for any reason.

The Deep Dive Learning Academy bootcamp is geared towards beginners with little to no prior experience. The first 2 weeks of the bootcamp are offered as a free trial. After this 2 week trial phase, there is an interview where program admission and payment will be determined. Bootcamp students are assigned mentors whom they work with 1:1 twice a week. Students also receive assistance with portfolio development, personal branding, and mock interviews.

Discounts are available for students who make the full bootcamp tuition payment upfront. Students may also be eligible to defer payment until after they have secured employment. Graduates of the bootcamp have access to discounts on other bootcamps and courses offered by Coding Deep Dive.

Recent Deep Dive Learning Academy Reviews: Rating 4.88

all (8) reviews for Deep Dive Learning Academy →

Recent Deep Dive Learning Academy News

• 2 Week Free Trial: CSS & HTML Basics

HTML, CSS, Front End
      1-on-1 Industry Expert Career Planning CSS & HTML Basics World-Class Learning Management System Build Your First Professional Web Page Mentor Tutoring & Guidance Save up to $300 on all DeepDive Courses
      Free Program
      Tuition PlansFree Course
      Refund / GuaranteeFree Course
      ScholarshipEarn up to $300 off of DeepDive courses when you enroll. Save another 5% on DeepDive courses when you refer a friend.
      Minimum Skill LevelOut of industry professionals welcome.
      Prep WorkNo prep work required.
    • Full Stack Flex Bootcamp

In the Full Stack Flex bootcamp, students learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Git, React, Redux, Node.js, Agile methodology, responsive design, wireframe design, APIs, and database basics. The curriculum covers Restful APIs development, SQL, data structures, and algorithms. Students learn deployment using Heroku and how to create mock-ups, usability, and user interface concepts. Students will learn unit testing with Mocha, Chai, and Enzyme. They also learn performance tuning with Webpack. Students complete two capstone projects covering full stack development and third party APIs. This bootcamp is designed to be completed in 28 weeks, but students may work at their own pace and can pause their progress for up to 2 weeks per course module for any reason. Bootcamp students are assigned mentors whom they work with 1:1 twice a week. Students also receive assistance with portfolio development, personal branding, and mock interviews.
      Financing is available through Skills Fund.
      Tuition PlansDiscounts are available for students who make the full bootcamp tuition payment upfront. Students may also be eligible to defer payment until after they have secured employment.
      Minimum Skill LevelThis bootcamp is geared towards beginners with little to no prior experience.
    • Module 1: Advanced Web Development

HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, Agile
      LocationOnline, Boston
      Create your first web application. Develop a career plan with industry expert mentors. Duration: 8 Weeks Cost: $500 $334 *6 easy monthly payments with 0% interest Topics Covered: CSS (advanced), Responsive Design, JavaScript (basic & advanced), JQuery, Git, Agile methodology primer, Wireframe design, API basics, Capstone Project using Third party API
      -$0 to start: Income Share Agreement (pay after you land a job)
      -6 easy Monthly payments with 0% interest
      -Pay tuition over 24-36 months (skills fund)
      -full payment upfront (additional 3% discount)

For Detailed Information Please Visit:  https://deepdiveeducation.com/financing-options/
      Tuition Plans-$0 to start: Income Share Agreement (pay after you land a job) -6 easy Monthly payments with 0% interest -Pay tuition over 24-36 months (skills fund) -full payment upfront (additional 3% discount)
      Refund / Guarantee100% money back guarantee
      Scholarship-Take part in our free trial and earn up to $300 scholarship -Refer a friend & earn up to $300 scholarship
      Prep WorkNone required.
    • Module 2: ReactJS & NodeJS

React.js, Node.js
      LocationOnline, Boston
      React and NodeJS are the hottest high-paying skills! Become a kickass Full Stack Developer. Work with industry experts on portfolio-building content. Duration: 12 Weeks Cost: Formerly $845 NOW $500 *6 easy monthly payments with 0% interest Topics Covered: React, Node, Database Basics, Restful API development, Capstone Project covering Full Stack Development, Job Assistance Earn Your NodeJS & ReactJS Certification
      Refund / Guarantee100% Money Back Guarantee
      Prep WorkNone.
    • Module 3: Databases & Algorithms

MySQL, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL
      LocationOnline, Boston
      Learn about Databases and Complex Algorithms to gain a deep competitive edge at top firms. Interview prep with industry expert mentors. Duration: 6 Weeks Cost: $334 $250 *6 easy monthly payments with 0% interest Topics Covered: SQL Database (Postgres), Data Structures, Algorithms Earn Your Databases & Algorithms Certification
      Refund / Guarantee100% Money Back Guarantee
      Prep WorkNone required.
    • Mike L • Full Stack Developer • Graduate
      I was working as Web Designer and I felt I was reaching a stagnating point in my career and wanted to develop my skills further. I stumbled upon Deep Dive’s website and scheduled 1:1 call to know more about the bootcamp. I checked it out and embarked on the journey mid – March 2020. It totally kicked me to get back into learning mode after years of being a working professional. It was hard but also really fascinating. All along I had the help and support of amazing mentors that were always incredibly nice and also opened to sharing on their journey. I couldn't recommend it enough but I want to highlight that it is difficult. It takes patience, endurance and dedication.
    • Brian P • Student
       I was a complete newbie to Full Stack Development and was not sure how to move ahead. I was trying to find somewhere where I would be comfortable as a newbie and just being able to learn with patience. Before enrolling for the bootcamp I had a full career orientation session with one of the mentors. That gave me a clear path and plans to move forward. For me, 1:1 personal mentorship sessions were a great help and John made sure I don’t get stuck anywhere throughout my Journey. I have successfully completed Module 2 and started with their Final Module.
    • Genuine mentorship!
      - 11/20/2020
      Jason L. • Junior Developer • Graduate
      My time with DeepDive was really enjoyable. The bootcamp allows you to learn at your own pace. Communicating with a professional mentor every week allows the student to really get a standpoint of the course from the 'forces on the ground.' It also allows a student to ask questions and bridge the gap between gathering knowledge and placing it to start practicing.

I received extra help for the topics in which I was struggling. I know other coding bootcamps will draw a line in terms of providing additional help. I was pleasantly surprised that to see DeepDive mentors go a long way in order to help out!

I had completed a challenging portfolio project by the end of the course and I was amazed to see how much I could actually achieve with the course.

I recommend DeepDive thoroughly.

• Carli Samuels • Graduate
      I can't say enough about DeepDive! I have learned so much in just six months and already have received couple of development and technical interviews. Everything about DeepDive was top notch from pre-work to live 1:1 sessions and career advice. DeepDive mentors genuinely care about your success and your ability to perform at the level necessary to get a job as a developer after graduation. Most importantly I learned how to learn new technologies and keep myself continuously updated in this ever-changing field. Great experience!

• Great Mentorship!
      - 9/17/2020
      Adam W. • Developer • Graduate
      Mentorship Part is the most precious aspect of this course. Building network in the field you aspire is the key to a successful career. I really enjoyed the self paced factor where you could complete the course as fast as you could and even put a pause in case if you have any personal things to take care of. The material at the course was extremely useful and to the point. If you're on the fence to take this course, don't be so. You are going to have a lot of fun. Their prices are extremely low compared to the other bootcamps and the value you get out of it is unmatched!

• Henry J. • Software Engineer
      I have been thinking about changing my career to software engineering for a long time. Last year I decided to join Deepdive Learning Academy and I honestly I don’t regret it, the teaching system and the projects helped me to learn and further understand multiple technologies to be able to make beautiful sites. It is just ideal for you to learn and there are always people available if you have questions. My mentor went above and beyond to make sure I stay on the track. I also liked the flexibility where I could use extra time whenever needed.
      The job-support at the end of the course is unique, helping you to brand yourself and shine from other applicants. Definitely, the best way to start as a developer.
    • George Edwards • Junior React Developer • Graduate
      Overall, I can say that the experience of being student for Full Stack Flex bootcamp at DeepDive Learning Academy was a great one! I knew nothing about coding before joining this course and it was not an issue. The coaches provided great help and learning materials to begin with the basics, and at a pace that is completely maintainable. Starting with a 2 Week free trial was extremely necessary to help start building solid foundations. I had 2 personal mentor sessions per week and overall, my mentor was available through slack on most of the days. I never had a problem getting help when stuck, even at 10pm. The pace does pick up relatively quickly and it is extremely important to stay on top of the subject material if you do decide to invest in this course as all later weeks build on what you have previously learned. The working environment is very motivating. As for the material, I am quite happy with what they have chosen to fit in in only 28 weeks. The libraries, frameworks and methodologies taught are all relevant currently and I have seen demand for all in the active job market. I have solid confidence now when creating my own apps, frontend or backend, with JS and React and would like to thank all my coaches at DeepDive for getting me started on this path to an excellent new skill, in an ever increasing online world. I am currently working as a Junior Developer in healthcare company and even now, I am being able to communicate with my mentor and get help from him at times!
    • Great experience
      - 7/3/2020
      Chris J • Student
      I took Module 1 of their full stack development and really enjoyed the course, it was very affordable for me and my mentorship sessions were really great and helped me get beyond my challenges with basic programming.