Cognizant/ASU Digital Business Analyst Bootcamp
Arizona State University teaches a flexible, full-scholarship, hybrid online/in-person Digital Business Analyst bootcamp that guarantees graduates an interview at Cognizant Technology Solutions. The curriculum covers the fundamentals of business analysis, project management, Agile, Scrum, and business modeling tools like spreadsheet modeling and data visualization. The program begins and ends with two day, in-person workshops; after that, students complete the curriculum online for ~20 hours/week for 10 weeks. The Cognizant Digital Business Analyst Certificate Program is taught by faculty from the ASU W.P. Carey Department of Information Systems. However, students also get real-life insights from Cognizant consultants throughout the course.
The ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree or is completing one shortly, is authorized to work in the U.S., and can pass a background check. Applicants should also be curious, with excellent critical thinking and communication abilities. Ideal applicants are interested in positions in the Northeast: New York City, NY; Bridgewater and Teaneck, NJ; Hartford, CT; and Philadelphia, PA. The program is offered on a full-scholarship basis, at no cost to the student.
All program participants will have an opportunity to interview in-person for a Business Analyst position at Cognizant. Successful candidates will be offered a full-time role as a Business Analyst.
Recent Cognizant/ASU Digital Business Analyst Bootcamp Reviews: Rating
Recent Cognizant/ASU Digital Business Analyst Bootcamp News
- Start Date
- November 16, 2019
- Class size
- There is no cost associated with completing this train-to-hire program, as Cognizant is providing the instruction and learning platform for you. However, to enroll, a refundable placeholder fee of $500 will be required at the time of admission.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
More Start DatesNovember 16, 2019 - OnlineApply by October 19, 2019
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.