cogent-university-logo

Cogent University

Average Rating4.9
10 Reviews
1 Course
Cogent University offers a 10-week, online Java bootcamp. Java bootcamp students will learn Java, MongoDB, JEE, ORM (Hibernate), Spring framework, Spring Boot and integrations, UI, Angular, web services, microservices, Docker, and AWS.  All applicants are welcome at Cogent University. Prospective students should fill out a short web form to begin the application process.  Java bootcamp students are guaranteed job placement upon bootcamp completion. Cogent University...

10 Cogent University Reviews

Marcus Imomio
    Application Developer • Graduate • Java Bootcamp • Online
    Apr 11, 2024

Great Bootcamp Experience

Hey overall going through this bootcamp was a great experience I learned a lot of vital technologies which prepared me for the top companies.  We learned various technologies like Java, SQL, AWS, Angular, and many more ending off with a capstone project. I love the fact that the instructors took their time to teach no matter what skill level you were and made sure we understood completely. At the end of the bootcamp I managed to land a job through cogent university and I am thankful for ...
    Priya
    Apr 01, 2024

Excellent Boot Camp and Placement Assistance

Cogent has the best boot camp out there inline with the current industrial market needs. The program curriculum, instructors and the delivery will ensure you a spot with one of the industry leading organizations. Highly Recommended.
    Jeremy Strange
    Software engineer ii • Graduate • Java Bootcamp • Online

Cogent review

The course work was excellent and really got me prepared for the job that Cogent placed me in.  If you study and prepare with the coursework Cogent provides you with the job hunt is much easier.  There job placement is really good and I landed a job within 6 interviews.  In fact I am still there!  I really think Cogent does a good job.
    Ifeanyichukwu Eleke
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Java Bootcamp • Online

Great Institution

Cogent university has a great influence in young developers. Great teachers and build you based on industry requirements. There was cloud teachings, backend development with spring boot and core Java, JavaScript for front end , database technologies and a whole lot of industry applications. I would highly recommend.
    Dudley Graham
    Software Engineer • Graduate • Java Bootcamp • Online

Exactly what I needed

The best thing about the program is that they seem to know exactly what people are doing in the industry today. I was able to arrange an interview through a staffing agency and because I could say that I did every single thing that they wanted in a new hire, I got the job. I did not end up going with any of the job options presented to me because they were out of state and not really enough compensation to justify moving, but I don't hold it against the job search team; I just don't know...
    JaDarius Flagg
    Mar 17, 2022

Jr. Software Java Developer

Learned advanced Java skills, along with several other technologies and frameworks.
  • Prajesh Sharma
    Jul 05, 2024

nice online course

The course was very nice and helpful. The instructors are very nice and easy to talk to. They also help with interview questions to prepare for job interviews. After the course, they help you find a job in the industry. They help you with technical and behavioural interview questions
  • Madhulika P
    Apr 03, 2024

Loved cogent!

The training material and the course prepared me for the job I was placed in by Cogent. The instructors were very patient while teaching us concepts.
    The placement department tried to accommodate all my job requirements whole looking for a job for me, couldn't have asked for more from them!
    I would recommend Cogent to anyone who wants to upskill and get a job in the tech industry!
  • John Lewis

Genuine, competent,

Cogent bootcamp builds your core competencies a developer needs in today's market.   They encourage you to bring your own unique strengths or interests, and market them.  After technical training the team will practice your interview skills so you are well prepared.
  • Javier O.
    Software engineer • Graduate • Java Bootcamp • Online
    Mar 01, 2024

Excellent training

Cogent is one the best bootcamps out there. They have highly skilled instructors that will make you a better developer. They also prioritize your soft skills, making the interview process way easier.

Cogent University Alumni Outcomes

Recent Cogent University News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Cogent University Alumni Reviews Summary

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.7
Recent Cogent University News
FAQs

How much does Cogent University cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but Cogent University does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does Cogent University teach?

Cogent University offers courses like Java Bootcamp.

Where does Cogent University have campuses?

Cogent University teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Cogent University worth it?

Cogent University hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 10 Cogent University alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Cogent University on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Cogent University legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 10 Cogent University alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Cogent University and rate their overall experience a 4.9 out of 5.

Does Cogent University offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Yes, Cogent University accepts the GI Bill!

Can I read Cogent University reviews?

You can read 10 reviews of Cogent University on Course Report! Cogent University alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Cogent University and rate their overall experience a 4.9 out of 5.

Is Cogent University accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Cogent University doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get Free Bootcamp Advice

Sign up for our newsletter and receive our free guide to paying for a bootcamp.