Coding Academy by Epitech
Coding Academy by Epitech is a 22-week, full-stack coding bootcamp in Paris, France. Coding Academy is an innovative educational initiative created by Epitech, the leading French university in programming and digital innovation. Coding Academy aims to strengthen students' technical assets for professional success as the program length is designed for those who want to become experts. Since the corporate world has become digital, Coding Academy believes it is vital to be familiar with the basics of programming to fill all technical and commercial functions of a company. The program is calibrated for coding implementation in business and after students have validated their understanding of concepts, Coding Academy shifts into high gear to help students with the job search.
Recent Coding Academy by Epitech News
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Coding Academy by Epitech
Welcome to our last monthly coding bootcamp news roundup of 2016! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends we’re talking about in the office. This December, we heard about a bootcamp scholarship from Uber, employers who are happily hiring bootcamp grads, investments from New York State and a Tokyo-based staffing firm, diversity in tech, and as usual, new coding schools, courses, and campuses!Continue Reading →