CodeRocket Live connects students with faculty, classmates, and the tech community in a user-friendly and convenient way for individual career transformation and bridging the skills gap for companies.
Recent CodeRocket Live Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent CodeRocket Live News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week12 Weeks
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
CodeRocket Live Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- A Worthwhile Experience- 6/18/2018Trenton Hjorth • Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
- Is very good yes.- 6/16/2018Ethan Glines • Front-End Web Developer • Graduate
I recently graduated with a web development certificate from CodeRocket Live. I'm a 22 year old dude who loves to play video games. When I first began the course I thought web development would be bland and similar to data entry type stuff. As I progressed in the course I realized how wrong I was! The instructors really put emphasis on your own creativity and inserting fun into the learning process. Our class was relatively small, so we got a lot of intimate help with the problems we had. They were really nice and did a great job of turning out problems into great learning situations. I went into the course not thinking that web development would be for me. Now I don't want to do anything else! Thank you CodeRocket LIve!