Code Stack Academy
Code Stack Academy is a 9-month coding school in San Joaquin, California. The school fosters a flourishing community of skilled software engineers ready to meet the demand of employers, and ultimately change the landscape for technology in Stockton and the greater San Joaquin County. The Code Stack Academy course provides a combination of instructor-led hands-on workshops, one-on-one mentoring with career-experienced developers, peer-to-peer learning, and real-world project experience. The curriculum uses project-based gamification to measure progress, where students earn points based on projects completed. Students will learn from Jateen Bhakta, an experienced instructor who co-founded Ninja Pandas, an educational technology company that specializes in teaching game development.
Prospective students should show commitment, communication, collaboration, creativity, time management, and problem-solving skills. After filling out a short online form, applicants will then need to pass a game-based entrance exam.
Code Stack Academy is developed by CEDR Systems, a department of the San Joaquin County Office of Education.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.