Recent Code Builders Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Code Builders News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- $7,500 will be due in monthly payments after you land a job.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
Code Builders Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Prospective Student- 3/4/2016Anonymous • Campus: Seattle
Today I had the chance to sit in on a lecture given by Bookis Worthy, the instuctor at Code Builders. He taught a class of 6 in a very laid back, friendly and question friendly environment. To be honest, I couldn't follow anything the class was working on due to my lack of experience but I was able to gather that the information was being understood by all of the students. I have been researching coding schools in the Seattle area and was interested in Code Builders because of the program length and cost. I could definitely see myself thriving in an environment such as this and hope to be accepted into the program!