butler-university-executive-education-boot-camps-logo

Butler University Executive Education Boot Camps

Indianapolis

Butler University Executive Education Boot Camps

Butler Executive Education Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time courses in data analytics and web development. The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

As the programs are part-time, Butler Executive Education Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the 24-week boot camps, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, 1:1 coaching, and more. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from Butler University Executive Education, and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of data analytics or web development.

Butler Executive Education Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Butler University Executive Education Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (2) reviews for Butler University Executive Education Boot Camps →

Recent Butler University Executive Education Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationIndianapolis
      This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
      LocationIndianapolis
      Butler University Executive Education Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
      Payment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work

• $500 Butler University Data Analytics Boot Camp Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Butler University Data Analytics Boot Camp scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Indianapolis)
    • Jack W. Tussing  User Photo
      Jack W. Tussing • Student Verified via GitHub

I’ve always had a passion for computers and learning new things. I’m always trying to figure out how things work and how things were created, so the idea of pursuing a career in web development was a no-brainer for me. I had spent a year trying to teach coding to myself with online resources and books, but I felt like I was spinning my wheels and I wasn't going anywhere. Having a full-time job, I wasn't able to commit myself to a four-year degree. So I started looking into where I should go from there and came across the idea of bootcamps. After much searching I came across the Butler University coding program. I liked that the program was run by Butler, so I would be able to put the Butler name on my resume when I graduated. I felt that this program was exactly what I needed to move forward and make my dream of a new career a reality.
      My experience with this program has been incredible. I have learned so much that I can't believe where I started from. My teacher has been amazing about explaining the material and helping me figure out where I'm stuck. I will admit it can be very challenging, but it gets easier with time.
      If I were to give any advice to a prospective student, it would be to trust yourself and take the plunge. It will be one of the hardest things you’ll ever do, but it will be so worth it when you get to the end and can see the progress you have made. Also, never be afraid to ask for help. That's what the Butler team is there for—to help you, whether it's asking your teacher during office hours, getting a tutor, or even asking a fellow student. Whether you're looking to change careers or just learn a new skill, you won't be sorry you chose Butler University.

Response From: Boot Camp Team of Butler University Executive Education Boot Camps
      Title: Community Team
      Monday, Feb 08 2021
      Incredible, Jack! Thank you for choosing our boot camp to pursue your interest in coding. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the program and benefiting from the support of our instructional team. Like you noted, this is a challenging course but we couldn't agree more with your advice—never be afraid to ask for help and take advantage of all the available resources. We look forward to helping you through the completion of the program and can't wait to see what you will achieve as you continue mastering your web development skills!
    • Emily Cruz • Analyst • Student
      Butler University and the Data Visualization program provided me the foundational tools to succeed.  The curriculum along with the instructor, tutors, and student support and career success managers were instrumental in helping me understand the languages to provide insight into the data.

I looked at many different boot camps and chose Butler University and the Data Visualization Bootcamp because it gave me the opportunity to experience many different languages associated with data analytics.  In addition, it provided many local and national resources.

I am very happy with the program and excited to pursue these experiences.

Title: Community Team
      Wednesday, Feb 24 2021
      Thank you for sharing your current boot camp experience, Emily! It's great to hear you're successfully learning the fundamentals of data analytics and benefiting from the support of our entire team. We look forward to helping you through the completion of the program and seeing what you will achieve as you continue mastering your skills and tapping into new opportunities!