becker-college-school-of-graduate-and-professional-studies-it-bootcamps-logo

Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps

Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps

Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers 28-week Cybersecurity and Web Development bootcamps. Both bootcamps are conducted entirely online. Becker College IT Bootcamps are designed for busy professionals who may be currently working in full-time or part-time jobs. Bootcamp students have access to self-paced lectures with live coaching sessions twice per week. Students are mentored by an experienced industry expert who gives them feedback on projects and guides them through the bootcamp.

In the full stack Web Development Bootcamp, students will learn languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, and Express.js. This bootcamp prepares students for tech jobs, such as Front-end Developer, Back-end Developer, Full-stack Developer, and Junior Web Developer.

Bootcamp applicants should visit the Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps website to submit an application, which will be followed by an interview to determine admission into the bootcamp. Students have access to guidance from career advisors throughout the job search process. The Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps are powered by Quickstart.

Recent Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 4.78

all (9) reviews for Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps →

Recent Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps News

• Cybersecurity Bootcamp

Ethical Hacking, Python
      OnlinePart Time28 Weeks
      Students of Becker College's Cybersecurity Bootcamp will learn coding languages, such as Python. Students will learn hardware and operating systems, prepare for CompTIA A+ certification, learn network implementation, TCP/IP addressing, routing/switching, and TCP/IP implementation. Bootcamp students will be taught fundamentals of ethical hacking. Students will also learn forensic tools and incident response to prepare for security analysis work. This bootcamp offers a job guarantee.
      Full tuition available through our partner Skills Fund.
    • Web Development Bootcamp

In the 28-week, full stack Web Development Bootcamp, students will learn languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, MySQL, MongoDB, Node.js, and Express.js. This bootcamp prepares students for tech jobs, such as Front-end Developer, Back-end Developer, Full-stack Developer, and Junior Web Developer. Becker College offers a job guarantee for this bootcamp.
      Full tuition available through our partner Skills Fund.

• $500 Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Becker College School of Graduate and Professional Studies IT Bootcamps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Web Development Bootcamp (Online)
      • Cybersecurity Bootcamp (Online)
    • Abel King  User Photo
      Abel King • Frontend developer • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have bought different courses on web development, but they lacked only one thing- support. This training program has a community that was willing to help me get up to speed. Aside from that, I also had access to my tutor, who was also able to help me in many ways.
      Before I was done with the course, I was able to build a portfolio containing relevant projects. I also found the course to be quite flexible and not too time-consuming. As a beginner, I was also able to understand coding, ding, and website building. Indeed the value provided was more than the price itself.
    • Fantastic course
      - 11/11/2020
      Brooklyn  User Photo
      Brooklyn • Security Specialist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      This course took me from a novice to a mid-level knowledge of cybersecurity. I’m now proficient in several aspects of cybersecurity like application security, network security and operational security. I found the manuals practical with high-quality content. It pushed me to quickly complete my courses by spending about 20-30 hours per week. I was mentored on interviews and partook in certification exam preparations which made passing my CompTIA+ certification exams very easy.

It wasn't a smooth journey, but it worth it at last because I have gained the advantage I need to set myself apart in the Cyber-security world.
    • Experienced tutor
      - 11/9/2020
      Gregory  User Photo
      Gregory • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I learned it all while on this program, I learned much more than I bargained for. Firstly, we were taken through the essentials like Cybersecurity & Hacking which sharpened my mind on how cybersecurity works. We were taken through the terminologies used in the cybersecurity niche, before going through the introduction to operation system like Kali Linux.

This cause opened my eyes to those data breaches happening in major IT companies like Yahoo, Quifax, Sony's PlayStation network, etc. I now have a better understanding of network topologies and layered communication and network concepts, and I can now make use Maltego Tool. It is really worth the time.
    • Charlie Coleman • Data security specialist • Graduate
      I am a college grad wanting a space with Job security to explore and be happy; after consultations I found out cybersecurity is becoming one of the future's employers of man power, as the reliability on the internet continues to soar, so is supposed to be our conscious effort at keeping ourselves secured. I enrolled at Wagner Bootcamp and had a lifetime opportunity.

The online presentation of everything is very robust and fascinating. From all the modules completed and accompanying projects, different approaches were taken to help understand the course at depth. The tutors were unrelenting as they kept at it until I got what they discussed about; their mentoring was another provision that ticked the Bootcamp as the best there is available. One other thing that was spectacular was the labs; the live sessions and hands-on exercises were crucial. I can code and carry out penetration testing in the discharge of the duty of cybersecurity personnel all together with the right certification (CySA+ and CompTIA A+, Certified Ethical Hacker and CompTIA Network+) that helps get gainful employment.
    • Rion Evan • Cybersecurity Analyst • Graduate

I got past the introductory course to the advanced sections where I learned things like confidentiality, data integrity, and availability. I also learned the areas of computing security which dealt with knowing how to guard network infrastructures, spot threats, and proscribe security solutions. Although it was very not easy, some of the modules are not very explanatory and I had a hard time grasping some of the major concepts. But all in all, I can say it is still a very great course. The instructor were very helpful every step of the way. I made use of the virtual labs and a handful of resources available. I am hoping that by spring of next year, I should have built quite a sizable work portfolio to build a career out of.

• Interesting
      - 11/14/2020
      Nickson Nobert • Student
      I gave this course a shot after much pressure from a friend who recommended it to me. Boy! Was I blown by the level of professionalism at play here? I can only describe as out-of-body experience; quite unlike anything I have ever experienced. Their online lectures are just simply incredible. The interesting part of it all is how they conduct their live mentoring sessions to provide things like career and student support for participants looking to build their portfolio.

The admission process is very easy and to top it all, it is quite affordable. Since I started, I get to learn at my pace. I have a job so it fits my schedule (Work during the day, study at night). You can always contact them anytime to discuss the terms of the course, and arrange a suitable package that works for you.
    • Impressive
      - 11/13/2020
      Thomas Presscisen • Graduate
      Having enrolled in many online courses, but none have offered live mentorship sessions as part of the training to support students like me elevate their career as web developers. The online instructors we're able to provide an enriched learning environment that allows for interactive discussions, they are always willing to share their knowledge even if the said question questions comes outside the course materials.

One more thing is very noticeable and interesting about this program, it is the career support system, and their method of teaching, which is very compelling. Again,  the instructor's consistent admonishment about the cause and the clear explanation of the web development languages like PHP, CSS, JAVA, etc.
      No doubt, to anybody reading this. Buying this course would be the best decision you could ever make. This course has helped me build a professional career out of front-end development. At first, I thought this course would not be for beginners. I was wrong.  My tutors have proven they can turn anyone into a pro if you're willing to learn. What surprised me the most was that the course wasn't expensive. The value provided was more than the price itself. I could quickly fix my classes during times I was free- very flexible.  The lessons were very straight forward, as well.
    • Web Development
      - 11/8/2020
      This course has been carefully created with adequate planning and thought. Every topic is related to the previous one, making the learning process smooth and easy to follow.

Before I began taking this course, I had no prior knowledge of web development, but after completing it, I am confident enough to build websites on my own.

The course curriculum is very comprehensive, and the tutors patiently explain every concept. I found the way the tutors explained basic CSS rules very helpful, and I still refer to them even as I have progressed in my career as a web developer.

For such a low tuition fee, this course was a great purchase, and I give it five stars!