Asigmo offers an 8-week, online Interactive Data Science bootcamp. The bootcamp is 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Asigmo bootcamp students will learn a software stack that includes Python, Apache Spark, Scikitlearn, Jupyter, and Plotly. Students will follow CRISP-DM methodology. The Data Science bootcamp will cover business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, and deployment.
The Asigmo Data Science bootcamp is open to applicants who hold a master’s or PhD, ideally in Computer Science or STEM disciplines who want careers as a Data Scientist or machine learning engineer. Bootcamp students will be selected by reviewing applicants’ resume and backgrounds and by conducting technical interview(s). Applicants should expect to go through two rounds of interviews to get into the program.
Asigmo Data Science bootcamp students will have the opportunity to get in personal contact with hiring managers and talent acquisitions of Asigmo hiring partners during networking events.
Recent Asigmo Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Asigmo News
- Data Science, Git, R, Data Visualization, Spark, Data Structures, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Agile, SQL, Python, Machine Learning, GitHub, Data Engineering
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week8 Weeks
Start Date July 5, 2021 Cost €3,900 Class size 10 Location OnlineAsigmo bootcamp students will learn a software stack that includes Python, Apache Spark, Scikitlearn, Jupyter, and Plotly. Students will follow CRISP-DM methodology. The Data Science bootcamp will cover business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation, and deployment. The Data Science bootcamp in a hybrid (in-person and online) format. The bootcamp is 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday.
Deposit N/A FinancingFinancing options available. Tuition Plans Monthly Instalments (until the end of the program), or payment in full
Minimum Skill Level The Asigmo Data Science bootcamp is open to applicants who hold a master’s or PhD, ideally in Computer Science or STEM disciplines who want careers as a Data Scientist or machine learning engineer. Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesJuly 5, 2021 - Online Apply by June 6, 2021
6 reviews sorted by:
- Data Science Trainee- 12/9/2020Francisco Javier Farfan Orozco • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAn overall great intensive data science training bringing as instructors experts in the area from all over the world. Covering languages of Python, R, SQL, Azure, Git and topics from agile development to NLP and ML. At the same time providing a diverse fellowship. Highly recommend.
- MSc.- 12/21/2020Fatemeh8- weeks training in Asigmo was a good chance for me to combine all my background. As I experienced, it is necessary that you have some basic knowledge of programming and big data. If you have these prerequisites you will be definitely successful and satisfied after training.
- Recommended- 12/14/2020Rodrigo da Matta • Graduate • Campus: OnlineThis was my first Bootcamp I could not expect a better experience. The 8-weeks was super demanding but very fruitful at the same time. Foundational subjects had the same instructional quality as hot topics like Deep Learning and NLP thanks to the guidance of instructors who are themselves experts in their field.
- Great learning experience!- 12/13/2020Iris Limani • Data Scientist • Graduate • Campus: OnlineThe full 8-weeks of Asigmo's Data Science Fellowship program was a great learning experience.
This program included almost all data science topics, which were explained with high professionalism by experts in the field. The program was a perfect combination of labs and theory and although it was very intensive, the continuous support of the trainers and Asigmo's staff, made it possible to finish each project successfully.
- A great choice for a Data Science course- 12/11/2020Diana Meneses • Graduate • Campus: OnlineI had excellent experiences with Asigmo training, the instructors are from different backgrounds and industry sectors making each week a whole new experience. The course is well structured, from Agile methodology through AI ethics discussions. Something remarkable was the perfect blend of state of the art lectures and the classical algorithms and its deployment in the cloud, we stay up to date and always visioning real business applications.
- Excellent program!- 12/9/2020Festo Owiny • Data Scientist • GraduateThe program is one of a kind! The trainers are industry experts with diverse expertise. Lab sessions are uniquely organised to facilitate individual contact with trainers who are readily available for support. After the 8 weeks we've continued to work together with the fellows on projects from Asigmo. This is the best Data Science program I've undertaken, I recommend it to anyone new or advancing in Data Science.